Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React (4347 Views)

Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by tell9ja: 9:36am On May 02, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-UKBn_YSKrYw/Wul12WGNavI/AAAAAAAABoE/HL5IkBrP0iot9Ibxg5SZ1KQcg1ss6Ok-gCLcBGAs/s1600/MOKIE.jpg[/img]
Actress clear air on viral photo showing how a ”pastor” removed her panties and shaved her armpit during a purported church service.

The pictures were criticized by social media users who blasted the pastor for such embarrassing acts in the church.

The lady involved in the photo has been identified to be a Ghanaian actress by name Piesie Asamoah Gifty who has been forced to speak over the trending pictures.

READ FULL GIST HERE http:///2I7MCrO

According to Piesie, this pictures are from a movie ‘Pastor Blinks’ and never happened in a church, was just a movie scene.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-vJSdGYhGJ6E/Wul1D5POgSI/AAAAAAAABno/aQ-zV9qwdUwCTxhKPBijdCPcMOXzsGKnACLcBGAs/s1600/MOKIE2.jpg[/img]
She took to Facebook page to share the update about the viral photo. Read below;

It a movie not a church as some people are saying, pls stop spreading false news Am an actress and it my work to give a practical education to the world Actress maame fante once told me acting is also in a form of spreading the word of God Basically,acting is just the practical aspect of evangelism.

Who knows?some church secretly might be going through if not same a similar situation And I strongly believe that every Christian who is having a similar experience, after watching the movie will come back to her/his senses. Instead of spreading false news to the world let help share the truth to save.

The movie is already on the market go grab a copy thank you Movie title “Pastor Blinks” Production name”Phens Multimedia” Role in the movie: church secretary Picture below is some of the behind the scenes of vs 3&4 of “pastor blinks”.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-v8zuGc159Lo/Wul1WfC9SvI/AAAAAAAABn0/tlYWMNAdv6k3Wzl7rcTr9TZHOQMPhVIvQCLcBGAs/s1600/MOKIE3.jpg[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-kITl6NxXkJE/Wul1e0WGsKI/AAAAAAAABn4/fGu0v3ojc30kxUCrTQxNeSb7gW43eiI8QCLcBGAs/s1600/Analytics-page-1-4.png[/img]
READ FULL GIST HERE http:///2I7MCrO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by iamtardey: 9:46am On May 02, 2018
film cheesy

1 Like

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by Nobody: 9:53am On May 02, 2018
Lol
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by biacan(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2018
F list actress cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by Teacher1776(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2018
I know it was a publicity stunt right from the start.
Well, film or no film, movie producers shouldn't be creating problems in an attempt tosolve them.
See as the guy just massaging her breasts and pussy all in the name of movie.
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by noblealuu: 10:14am On May 02, 2018
This is a sacrilegious sacrilege for a movie set.
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:46pm On May 02, 2018
I wish I acted the pastor's part in that movie
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 02, 2018
Film or not..there are churches wey such rubbish dey go oncheesy.
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by JohnnySavage(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Because of pant?
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by pode(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
You mumu o
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 02, 2018

You And Your Stupid Pastor think You Can Just Make Up Some Trash to Fool Me...

You Went As Far As Creating A Poster for Film...

Holy Prick Administering Ministry of Christ Mission (HPAMCM)

Your Defence Is Weak!
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 02, 2018
cheap defense! the pastor and the girl finally thought of a way to flush their poop
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by Funnyman: 6:04pm On May 02, 2018
LALASTICLALA , you need to put this back on front page. At least, the fake news was aired on front page last Sunday.
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React by lalasticlala(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2018

(1)

See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit / iNVICTUSobi arrested. Wizkid deletes his Insta pictures! Any connection? / Help Us Know You Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.