Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh (662 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS / I've Found Love Again / I Found Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by shaiba(f): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Background

My full name is Tonto Charity Dikeh and I am Ikwerre from Rivers State. I was born into a close-knit family of seven. I studied Petrochemical Engineering at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology. I had a beautiful childhood because my parents did not deny me the good things of life. Memories from my childhood are dear to me and are etched in my mind. I also have a very good relationship with my parents and siblings contrary to what people want to believe.

Nollywood

I started becoming popular after I emerged first runner-up in a reality show called The Next Movie Star. Shortly after, I began featuring in Nollywood movies and that was how I gained prominence in the industry. Some of my earliest roles in Nollywood include those I played in movies like Tea or Coffee, Pounds and Dollars, Missing Rib and many others.

Music

Acting is my first love and I did not abandon it to become a musician. I still act and I will continue to do so. I will not abandon singing either. In fact, I am working at becoming a better musician because I am still learning the ropes. I am currently working on releasing an album so my fans should expect nothing but the best from me. I am collaborating with a foreign artiste whose name I am not going to mention because I want it to be a surprise.

Interests

Apart from acting and music, I am also a businesswoman. I like to buy landed properties anytime I see what I like and realise I can afford it. I have produced several movies and I have gone to countless film schools through the years to hone my skills as an actress and producer. In the future, I hope to have a reality show that would give an insight into my life and the activities I am involved in.

Achievements

ADVERTISEMENT

Any avid viewer of African movie channels would attest to the fact that three or more movies where I have featured are broadcast every day. I am an Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award winner and a regular face in Nollywood Movies. I am not one to blow my trumpet because I would rather have my works speak for me.

Controversies

Many celebrities say they don’t read comments on stories written about them on the Internet whereas they read them. I am one person who doesn’t visit blogs and websites. It’s a personal decision not to do so. I don’t even know what these blogs are called. I have a cordial relationship with all my colleagues and I have absolutely no issues with Mercy Johnson-Okojie as it was once speculated; we are all cool people.

Personality

I would say I have a great and strong personality. I love myself so much. I am not also as shy as most people think I am. I didn’t let depression eat me up. You have to fight depression and overcome it; I did and won. I started the Tonto Dikeh Foundation so I can help others conquer depression.

Love

I have not always been lucky with love and relationships but right now, I am happy I’ve found love. I have too many thoughts on marriage and I can spend an entire day speaking about it. I will marry whoever God leads me to. The inspiration behind my hit track, Sugar Rush is the fact that love conquers all.

Regrets

I have absolutely no regrets in life because I consider every experience a lesson for me. I am most thankful for the life I am living and don’t wish to be anybody but me.

Style

I love to dress very casual yet classy. If I am allowed to, I can wear my sleepwear all day but my stylist won’t let me do so. I love diamond and shoes.

http://www.punchng.com/spice/my-favourites/ive-found-love-tonto-dikeh

Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by Emmatdayo(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
K
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by wise7(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Waiting for this to make fp
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by andersyn: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2015
H
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by Topccy007: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by deltateam: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Ok
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by djeezy(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Good for her.
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by XavierBlue(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2015
are you sure it isn't se.unlipsrsealed. God today is Sunday, i pray don't let them ban me.

XavierBlue
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by malakus(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Good to know
Re: I’ve Found Love —tonto Dikeh by xavier0327(f): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2015
You dont read comments, blogs or visit websites yet you know what people say about you? Especially the Mercy Johnson thingy?? We don hear abeg!

(1) (Reply)

By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? / Is This Going To Happen To Me??? / Free Guide- 15 Sexiest Position Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.