Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Is This Going To Happen To Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Going To Happen To Me??? (662 Views)

Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by Esthersblog(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
An EB reader sent this email…

"I’ve always heard that not all engagements leads to marriage and even if you get engaged, make sure it doesn’t take too long before getting married. I am becoming worried and confused.

About six months ago, I got engaged to my boyfriend. He has been acting funny since then, but I always overlooked it because we have been dating for a while now and also because we are engaged to be married. I was so sure that for my boyfriend to take that bold step in front of family and friends, then he was really serious about spending the rest of his life with me, which really meant a whole lot to me.

A few days back, a friend of mine who is also dating one of his friends told me something that I am yet to believe. Her boyfriend told her that my “supposed fiancé” told him that “The engagement is just a way to put a tag on me and to keep having s** with me while my parents are aware”. I was dumbfounded after she told me and I later told her that I will do something about it.

I didn’t say anything about it to my fiancé immediately I was told, not until last night. I somehow believed my friend because my fiancée has not been the same person I knew before we got engaged. He shows some surpising characters now, as if he owns me and feels I cannot leave the relationship all in the name of engagement.

When I finally confronted him, he just laughed over it but did not give me a Yes or No answer.

I am confused."

Your honest opinion counts…

www.esther.com.ng
Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by Mprex(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
what other opinion is that lady seeking for

tell her to run for her life before its too late for her.
Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
She dont even need the advise so no needsad
Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by DiegoNakel(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Uhmm. Don't know what to say
Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by Esthersblog(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Its not so easy for her, i guess.
Mprex:
what other opinion is that lady seeking for

tell her to run for her life before its too late for her.

Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by Slimzjoe(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seriously you need an Advice ??

Fuking Dump his Sorry A$S na undecided
Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by strykr: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice fiction, miss Esther blog.. Nice.
Re: Is This Going To Happen To Me??? by trapQ: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dump him already. No advice is needed here

(1) (Reply)

Free Guide- 15 Sexiest Position Revealed / What We Miss For Nothing Having Sex / Mastering Her center of gravity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.