Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,385 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You (39094 Views)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by plainmirror(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Ecclesiastes 7:16

Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise--
why destroy yourself?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Dottore: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
I hear
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by texbaba1: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
hmmm it also has its advanteges, if not abused.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by crackhouse(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Alright
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by jblow99: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
true
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by missKiffy(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2015
God will help us jare, lets not claim holy or perfect, nah only God go help person
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by jascon1(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
1 CORINTHIANS 6 vs 18 - run away and flee from fornication. Every sin a man does is outside of his body but he that commits fornication sins against his own body. Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you so therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's. If you glorify God in your body and spirit, He also will glorify you, your future, your finances, your family, your academics, your business. Whatever you set your hands must surely prosper
true talk.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
So by your writing it means that 99.8% of the world are destroyed including you?

show your statistics or forget it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
coolestrogue:

Thank God we are both virgins
YES!! With Faith, we're virgin's.. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by olumite2014(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
It is well
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by virginboy1(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God I'm a virgin..
Bro how do you cope? The environment I am is obnoxious to my virgin status
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Temidayo9(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Sin has no other name, either from stealing mere pen to adultry/furnication... Sin is sin and the rewards of sin is Death.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by etu1985(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
He is a merciful God.He shows mercy to whomever he chooses.He does no reward us by level of our righteousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Dbboy(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Bible, a book written by white men to forever control you.

My bro sex is sex nothing more or less.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by menesheh(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
dyabman:

Is it compulsory for you to comment ?

Keep your critic opinion to yourself dude

Why mustn't i comment?

Public forum site. Waw
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by jascon1(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
missKiffy:
God will help us jare, lets not claim holy or perfect, nah only God go help person
that shows u r not remorseful of ur sins. Pray for the heart of God to wash away the sinfulness in u, and don't parry the word of God by ur lackadaisical attitude
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
An2elect2:
The only reason i will not engage in this, is because i do not want to sin against my Lord and my body. Every other reason is secondary or no reason at all. Happy day smiley
yes and you also need to specify on the aspect that it will lead to Hell fire. Thats the ultimate dear
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by mencade5(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
nigerian ladies wey like fvck like oxygen?!

After church just check the ladies and guys trooping in and out from car....bus or keke to another to fvck and receive fvck!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Humblebloke(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Gradually...... We will all get to see that religion was created by men
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
read your post and realized that you've said nothing

Your response to me makes you demonstrably wrong. If i didn't say anything, how come your quoting me. You would rather say that my opinion negated your world view about the topic.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Eyop: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2015
virginboy1:
Am a V...I don't do sex, but I kiss a lot, how will it affect one?

The same because it will affect you through your saliva or don't you salivate
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by gozmok1(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
I don't think your better than the op
donholy28:
That it destroyed u doesn't mean it will destroy others
pre marital sex destroys destiny.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by esonuu(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,

DELAYED MARRIAGE - especially to the ladies, when they reach 30 years and they are no suitor they will now move from one prayer houses to another seeking help and blaming their misfortune to their village and family people. This is a lamentation

ACADEMIC DECLINE - This is also another deadly effect of sexual immorality especially to those who were called by God. Majority of Students now are dropping out from the university, graduating with third class, and the undergraduates with low C.G.P.A, some write jamb for 6 years without admission when their mates are going higher. They fail to realize that God had cursed the disobedient who refused to keep his commandments to abstain from fornication. (1 thessalonians 4 vs 3). What an anguish!

STAGNATION - here is another stigma of those whose life and future have been wrecked by adultery. You will be in the same low position for 10 years. Your business is not moving, your financial life is still in a morribund, your mates are buying land, and building houses and youre still in that one room apartment as a tenant. Dude calm down, your life of sexual immorality has place you in such an awful condition.

DISAPPOINTMENTS IN BUSINESS - especially to those who normally patronizes prostitutes. every where you go and in all your endeavours you will be disappointed, you will be denied any form of help. Your business will be going down. why? Check yourself out

BARRENESS - majority of divorce cases roots down to barreness as the cause. Your husband (who is an unbeliever) will kick you out if you cant give him kids and bring another woman to your marital home. Dont worry, you used to commit abortions and commit sexual immorality with men who is up to be your grandfather.

SPIRITUAL DECLINE - you will be seeing yourself being chased by masquerades, and unclean animals in dream because your spirit is dead. Witches and wizards will be using you anyhow they like.

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will hunt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday.
bitter truth that 95percent of people aint ready to hear,its reali nt easy to conquer dat sin,GOD give us the grace and baptize us with the holy ghost

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Humblebloke(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
yes and you also need to specify on the aspect that it will lead to Hell fire. Thats the ultimate dear

Do you believe that hell exist cos its written in the bible or you've seen people go there or perhaps, you witnessed it yourself

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Dobxy(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2015
I like how the poster attributes all bad things to adultery....this is a FAT lie, God will be the one to judge whoever commits such sin not YOU the poster, I have seen a A Xtian sister who has never hugged someone in her life not to talk of kiss or whatever, she has never achieved single thing in her life, yet she's close to 35 but all what her pastor could tell her is God is having good plan for her.

Likewise I have seen a Muslim bro who never committed fornication, close to 40, He's yet to know what god has for him. All what Alfas could tell him is His future is bright

Now, Yahoo boyz, olosho babes or runs people make it in their life, have good grades in school, married to celeb, blessed with kids and any other worldly things any religious person could dream of....who's blessing them?

Rain falls for everybody, sun shines for everybody, blessings for everybody, misfortune for everybody, Goodluck/Badluck for everybody whether commit fornication/adultery or NOT
Check Isaiah 45 vs 5-7

Punishment for fornication/Adultery is 10% in this world while the rests in HEREAFTER.

Aint encouraging fornication/adultery,

But stop scaring people with Bad or Misfortune things are the causes of fornication/adultery....Please, preach the true gospel

Jez Saying

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by shaybebaby(f): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Efeswerve:

@ shaybebaby
diz iz why yuh baby daddy
didn't marry yuh cheesy

u fvck so teey yuh born
3yr old pikin for am
d guy don chop awooof for
yuh matter!

y pay full price for
second-hand gooodz?
init wink

cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Williamso(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2015
What is with all these anyhow threads this morning on FP? undecided undecided undecided

@Topic

I know a girl who started having sex at 16 who:
1. Got married at 24
2. Graduated with a 1st class from a federal uni
3. Is currently a highflyer in her place of work and graduated tops at MSc and MBA
4. Has 3 beautiful children (2 boys and a girl)
5. Doesn't have your weird nocturnal fantasies you termed "spiritual decline"

Conclusion; What is this one saying

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by An2elect2(f): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Telling people they will burn in hell is not the gospel...it is even worse saying that to believers.

The only reason we shouldn't sin or approve it is because of the love we have for God. If we love God, we will keep his words.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
The only point its a sin .. N God too said we can repent n sin no more ( it will only mean ppl sin n thats what jesus is for to help us through it ..
All dat nonsense u wrote no make sense .. Just cause uve been destroyed dont mean other ps would .. Nah only nigeria primarital sex dey destroy ppl .. Shioo

Got 7 cousin all married with children living good .. Y are they not destroyed .. Imagine barreness undecided delayed amrriage undecided
Dont get it

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,

DELAYED MARRIAGE - especially to the ladies, when they reach 30 years and they are no suitor they will now move from one prayer houses to another seeking help and blaming their misfortune to their village and family people. This is a lamentation

ACADEMIC DECLINE - This is also another deadly effect of sexual immorality especially to those who were called by God. Majority of Students now are dropping out from the university, graduating with third class, and the undergraduates with low C.G.P.A, some write jamb for 6 years without admission when their mates are going higher. They fail to realize that God had cursed the disobedient who refused to keep his commandments to abstain from fornication. (1 thessalonians 4 vs 3). What an anguish!

STAGNATION - here is another stigma of those whose life and future have been wrecked by adultery. You will be in the same low position for 10 years. Your business is not moving, your financial life is still in a morribund, your mates are buying land, and building houses and youre still in that one room apartment as a tenant. Dude calm down, your life of sexual immorality has place you in such an awful condition.

DISAPPOINTMENTS IN BUSINESS - especially to those who normally patronizes prostitutes. every where you go and in all your endeavours you will be disappointed, you will be denied any form of help. Your business will be going down. why? Check yourself out

BARRENESS - majority of divorce cases roots down to barreness as the cause. Your husband (who is an unbeliever) will kick you out if you cant give him kids and bring another woman to your marital home. Dont worry, you used to commit abortions and commit sexual immorality with men who is up to be your grandfather.

SPIRITUAL DECLINE - you will be seeing yourself being chased by masquerades, and unclean animals in dream because your spirit is dead. Witches and wizards will be using you anyhow they like.

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will hunt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday.

Smh! You can only deceive the poor and gullibles with the above lines. Even you and your pastor who are preachers of fornication/adultery declination are also into it. Do i need to remind you that politicians and top businessmen are the promiscious people in the world especially in Nigeria and yet, none of those consequences as named by you seem to befall them? I mean, these people are still doing so well in their political career and businesses. My dear Op, stop trying to deceive the shallow minded. For one to be who he is in life is by the grace of God. If we are to go by our deeds, even you wont have those fingers to type those rubbish now.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by shaybebaby(f): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Efeswerve:

lolz
shameless girl
HE WILL NOT MARRY YUH tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.