Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You (39093 Views)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Humblebloke:

Do you believe that hell exist cos its written in the bible or you've seen people go there or perhaps, you witnessed it yourself
its written in the Word Of God and since God cannot lie cos with faith we do believe Him, therefore His warnings to us about the reality is truth cos He is truth and the Spirit of Truth that dwells in us do witness that this are the true and faithful sayings of God
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by dyabman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
ojkalito:
why...we need his opinion..a thread is created and u tell him not 2 comment? U see hw u guys want pple 2 adhere 2 ur teachings witout asking questions..that's dogmatic..and if dats wot God wanted from us he shudn't av given us free will

He never sounded like someone who needs answers to his disturbing beliefs but rather criticized another posters beliefs.. Spot the difference ?
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by dyabman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

Why mustn't i comment?

Public forum site. Waw

Yea it's a public forum like I can go ahead and respond to your post by cursing your parents ? After all it's a public forum :-/ huh ?
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Xtianvic(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck
yea, this is sexual harassment
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Telling people they will burn in hell is not the gospel...it is even worse saying that to believers.

The only reason we shouldn't sin or approve it is because of the love we have for God. If we love God, we will keep his words.
go and check your scripture dear. Jesus warned of hell and used it to preach the gospel. You need to warn the sinner about the impending doom and wrath of God against all Christ rejecters. The whole preaching of the gospel of Jesus centers on God's love for humanity in saving us from Hell thru Jesus. Period. Apostle paul says knowing the terror of God (damnation of hell) we now persuade men to be reconciled to God. God's love for humanity is about warning us from hell. And our love for God is to escape that cursed place and spend eternity in heaven with him. So the center point of my gospel is populating Heaven and depopulating Hell. If Anyone preaches anything asides from this then such a person is accursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by menesheh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
dyabman:

Yea it's a public forum like I can go ahead and respond to your post by cursing your parents ? After all it's a public forum :-/ huh ?

Am sure i didn't abuse anybody. I commented my view on a topic, then you started taking my comment personal.

How dare you dictate to the MOD who to ban or not.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by dyabman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

Am sure i didn't abuse anybody. I commented my view on a topic, then you started taking my comment personal.

How dare you dictate to the MOD who to ban or not.

Dictate ? Ban ? Ok I'm out !
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by An2elect2(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
go and check your scripture dear. Jesus warned of hell and used it to preach the gospel. You need to warn the sinner about the impending doom and wrath of God against all Christ rejecters. The whole preaching of the gospel of Jesus centers on God's love for humanity in saving us from Hell thru Jesus. Period. Apostle paul says knowing the terror of God (damnation of hell) we now persuade men to be reconciled to God. God's love for humanity is about warning us from hell. And our love for God is to escape that cursed place and spend eternity in heaven with him. So the center point of my gospel is populating Heaven and depopulating Hell. If Anyone preaches anything asides from this then such a person is accursed

If you do not know, go and learn what this means:

Romans 2:4
Or despisest thou the
riches of his goodness and
forbearance and
longsuffering; not knowing
that the goodness of God
leadeth thee to
repentance?

@bolded. No, the crux of the ONLY GOSPEL is Christ and His perfect work on the cross and how it applies to the elect of God.

Learn to minister grace and not placing yokes upon yokes on believers.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by mencade5(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
OMG. Chai they are under bondage bro. Na sunday like this them de plenty for joint and hotel go get plenty customers. The world has spoilt bro
prophet......na so all them dey do all across the nation now oooo.

For my area d tin don pass be careful oooo.

Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy no dey their agenda again.

I wonder why cant they fvck on saturdays instead of sundays?

Bars and hotels dey bubble like mad on sundays.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
An2elect2:

If you do not know, go and learn what this means:

Romans 2:4
Or despisest thou the
riches of his goodness and
forbearance and
longsuffering; not knowing
that the goodness of God
leadeth thee to
repentance?

@bolded. No, the crux of the ONLY GOSPEL is Christ and His perfect work on the cross and how it applies to the elect of God.

Learn to minister grace and not placing yokes upon yokes on believers.
CORRECT BABE!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by emmyskies(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
There's being several numerous cases even here in my school about guys who start experiencing drop in cgpa after sleeping with some girl(s)

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by logica(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
So the center point of my gospel is populating Heaven and depopulating Hell.
So, how does your initial post depopulate Hell? All the things you outlined - failure in career, marriage, etc - are they occurring in Hell, or are they not on this Earth? Typical Christian fear mongering with zero logic.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by taiwo05(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orikinla:
As much as I am against premarital sex as a Christian, but I will not allow anyone to post wrong notions.

[size=18pt]PREMARITAL SEX DOES NOT CAUSE DELAYED MARRIAGE!
IN FACT IT MAKES LOVERS TO MARRY EARLIER. [/size]

My ex-girlfriend that I refused to sleep with went to have sex with guys, because I did not do it. She is one of the most beautiful women on earth and her enchanting beauty made cars to stop on the street as the drivers ogled at her with lust. Tall, very fair and perfect.
I called her Igbo blonde. She loved to be loved heart, soul and spirit. She was crazy for me from when she was only 14 and I was 25. But she looked 18 and men were harassing her for sex. This was in the late 1980s and I was young and successful and already an editor with a chauffeur driven SUV provided by my employer. Her parents said I was too young and not rich enough to marry her when she finished secondary school. She wanted us to elope. but I refused and when her father died, one of his apprentices who was a successful young trader married her. She was still seeing me with her pregnancy before their wedding and insisted that I must approve her marriage and I did so. She married at 18 and she had premarital sex with different guys before then. I regret not sleeping with her and keeping her. She is now a happily married mother of five children.
God knows how much I loved her.

[size=18pt]
Sometimes premarital sex helps to seal your love with the person you love.[/size]

Refusing premarital sex made me lose many girlfriends, including Caucasians from America and Germany and the last one was my fiancée in
January 1999, because she left when I obeyed the command to stop sleeping with her. She said she could not do without sleeping with me. I was a virgin until I was 34.

by their fruit he shall no them.....how will u call your self a Christian that against Pré marital sex and still further to regret u didn't have it.no u not a Christian. I label u as an anti christ.no sign of Christ in u.dead with the word of God...do u know if u had done it then u won't have become whom u are now or maybe u will have gone land beyond..from what u said that shows u r not happy married not OK with ur wife and children.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by plainmirror(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
u beta dont twist d bible before....fire consumes u

You need a miracle of sight because I doubt if you can read the above passage from the HOLY book.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by doofanc: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

hmmm, Oga Pastor easy o. grin

There will be always be consequences for sin, the Bible is clear on that. WE should all avoid all form of sin. I however have problems with those punishments you listed. What exactly is i supposed to achieve?

Yes, Jesus did indeed use some pretty strong words occasionally, but you'll notice it was mostly to the hardened Pharisees.

I usually ask those who spend so much energy on the 'fire and brimstone' messages a simple question: If there was no punishment for sin, would you still go on serving God and keeping his commandants? There you have it.

A true Christian does not need the threat of hell or punishment to compel him/her to serve God. It [should] come[s] from an overwhelming desire to please God in all things.

Focus more on the eternal love of God and the and incomparable Grace given us through Christ Jesus and you'll see better results.

MAy God continue to grant us grace to bring more and more souls to His Kingdom. Amen. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Jeromejnr(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
God bless you my brother. Continue in the grace

Thanks Bro.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Humblebloke(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
its written in the Word Of God and since God cannot lie cos with faith we do believe Him, therefore His warnings to us about the reality is truth cos He is truth and the Spirit of Truth that dwells in us do witness that this are the true and faithful sayings of God

God is faithful.... I know that

But why has he created divisions....... Billions of people share different faith.... Particularly the Bible and the Quran who share different views on the route to paradise

Why would he want to see billions of people perish..... Maybe something is wrong with these booksundecided
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Humblebloke(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
doofanc:

hmmm, Oga Pastor easy o. grin

There will be always be consequences for sin, the Bible is clear on that. WE should all avoid all form of sin. I however have problems with those punishments you listed. What exactly is i supposed to achieve?

Yes, Jesus did indeed use some pretty strong words occasionally, but you'll notice it was mostly to the hardened Pharisees.

I usually ask those who spend so much energy on the 'fire and brimstone' messages a simple question: If there was no punishment for sin, would you still go on serving God and keeping his commandants? There you have it.

A true Christian does not need the threat of hell or punishment to compel him/her to serve God. It [should] come[s] from an overwhelming desire to please God in all things.

Focus more on the eternal love of God and the and incomparable Grace given us through Christ Jesus and you'll see better results.

MAy God continue to grant us grace to bring more and more souls to His Kingdom. Amen. Stay blessed

Bless you,You are well informed...... Truth is many supposed believers are compelled to serve God due to insecurity; fear of the unknown, fear of hell fire

I believe in God, there are some things rational science cannot explain..... There is cerrtainly someone incharge.

Its preeti clear religion is a scam..... Created by men to instill fear in humans

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
misspicy:
@ProphetUdeme

Am not disputing all this your points o but I have one question for you...

is this dangers of premarital sex applicable to everybody or just a set of people
well there are uncountable people who enjoyed doing abortions and pre-marital sex escapades who have now made it in life successfully. Why?
Some of them are not from family where there are spiritual attacks and battles. Yeah and they continue living a promiscuos life. But the end point of such people is damnation in hell. So going by the statistics. This dangers of premarital sex is applicable to 70 percents of youths. You might fall among such if you dont stand fast in God
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=shaybebaby post=36282514][/quote] you why you upload such thing put for your d.p. There are many girls out there that have americans has their boyfriends or husband. But why advertise yours in your profile. It looks so local and childish.
Efeswerve how far wetin de worry you with this girl abi you de jealous am?
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by shaybebaby(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
you why you upload such thing put for your d.p. There are many girls out there that have americans has their boyfriends or husband. But why advertise yours in your profile. It looks so local and childish.
Efeswerve how far wetin de worry you with this girl abi you de jealous am?
Good luck to them and theirs. Nothing to advertise , it's a pic of me and my boo, no different to anyone else who decides to put up a picture of themselves and their loved ones.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
emmyskies:
There's being several numerous cases even here in my school about guys who start experiencing drop in cgpa after sleeping with some girl(s)
were you dey hide?
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by jascon1(m): 3:13am On Jul 27, 2015
missKiffy:

Who are you pls? Ok now I know "Mr hoiler than thou" move along pls and stop quoting me
your spelling and punctuation show what sin has done to your life. Read the signs and turn to God.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2015
jascon1:
your spelling and punctuation show what sin has done to your life. Read the signs and turn to God.
lol chai
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by yemmzy4real: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2015
May God in Heaven have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Chinachriss(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2015
The Op is absolutely right. I totally concur with him. By his grace, I'm a virgin and as a result of ma covenant, my God has not disappointed me and will never. Although, there are trying times and even when I try to rescind my plegde but he always intervenes. I might not have everything now but I'm definitely not far from them. That is my case because I have implicit trust in God.

As for those indulging in immorality and still making waves, I leave them to God. They might repent one day to the glory of God or perish in their iniquity. Many people have been destroyed at one point or the other as a result of premarital sex but God still shows mercy to penitent fellows.

I remembered Rehab that was an international harlot but by the mercy of God became a grandmum of Jesus. let us not bank on the grace of God and continue sinning, Prov. 29 vs 1 comes to my mind. Destruction beyond healing awaits such people.

As for celibates like me, dont fail God because I know that he is faithful. He will not let shame befall you no matter what the devil does. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by emmyskies(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
were you dey hide?

No mind me. I couldn't cope with here and school stress. But school's almost over,so I'm back.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by emmyskies(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chinachriss:
The Op is absolutely right. I totally concur with him. By his grace, I'm a virgin and as a result of ma covenant, my God has not disappointed me and will never. Although, there are trying times and even when I try to rescind my plegde but he always intervenes. I might not have everything now but I'm definitely not far from them. That is my case because I have implicit trust in God.

As for those indulging in immorality and still making waves, I leave them to God. They might repent one day to the glory of God or perish in their iniquity. Many people have been destroyed at one point or the other as a result of premarital sex but God still shoa grandmum of Jesus. let us not babefall you no matter what the devil does. Thank you all.

Keep up, the battle is not yet won, t let us not bank on the grace of God and continue sinning, Prov. 29 vs 1 comes to my mind. Destruction beyond healing awaits such people.

As for celibates like me, dont fail God because I know that he is faithful. He will not let shame befall you no matter what the devil does. Thank you all.[/quote]

Keep up, the battle is not yet won, the crown is not yet worn. Since the devil knows he can't bring you down with women and adultery or fornication as the case may be, he will look for other means to make you sin. Be very carefull in all things. Watch and pray. Hold fast that which ye have, for he that endureth till the end shalt be saved.

GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Scholar8200(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
11[b]Because the sentence against an evil work [size=13pt]is not executed speedily[/size], therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil[/b].
Ecclesiastes 8:11

That a person has indulged in fornication and adultery for years and nothing happened does not mean there is an immunity; some times chance for repentance is given. Unfortunately, many misconstrue this as license to continue.

When we persist in sin, an hedge is broken and the serpent will strike. Think!

Most of the results listed in the op are just symptoms of the attack of the serpent when our hedge is broken down.

Even believers are not exempted:

Galatians 2:17
But if, in our desire and endeavor to be justified in Christ [to be declared righteous and put in right standing with God wholly and solely through Christ], we have shown ourselves sinners also and convicted of sin, does that make Christ a minister (a party and contributor) to our sin? Banish the thought! [Of course not!]

A believer walking in holiness (by the power of the Holy Spirit) is not without an accuser how much more a so called 'saint' that indulges in sexual immorality? (No wonder deliverance patients continue to increase by the day even among believers!!!.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Chinachriss(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
emmyskies:

Keep up, the battle is not yet won, t let us not bank on the grace of God and continue sinning, Prov. 29 vs 1 comes to my mind. Destruction beyond healing awaits such people.

As for celibates like me, dont fail God because I know that he is faithful. He will not let shame befall you no matter what the devil does. Thank you all.

Keep up, the battle is not yet won, the crown is not yet worn. Since the devil knows he can't bring you down with women and adultery or fornication as the case may be, he will look for other means to make you sin. Be very carefull in all things. Watch and pray. Hold fast that which ye have, for he that endureth till the end shalt be saved.

GOD bless you
Amen and you too.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Greeny02(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
good points but I stay away frm premarital sex because I want whoever's gonna f..... sorry have sex wif me at last to really enjoy it shikena...nt cos of ur points
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

OK. I'm a male virgin grin
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.