Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You (39087 Views)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Good, not everyone would believe this. Different strokes for different folks anyway.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by beyoncausme: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
haha....all is well...

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by shamecurls(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
If you fu*k the right person, Good things will start happening in your life. E.g when you Bleep Davido`s daddy.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by unmask: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol......so why is it only the girl that suffers.....davido is a graduate and rich same with wizkid, don j

bull crap....even ladies that fornicate are far more successful than those that don't and more independent..... the virgins are the ones we call bolos.....those that their husbands beat at home
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by virginboy1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

The same because it will affect you through your saliva or don't you salivate

oohh you diverting it to HIV, well anybody can contract it via sex or not sex.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Xfemt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
op i disagree wit u oh every mallam wit em kettle having fun is not the problem the problem is wen we let it get to ur head then dis ur sugetion e go take place

my opinion oh
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by gabazin080(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sorry to say but this your points are baseless.
A: Delayed marriage : it's very untrue, what if you get pregnant at the 1st sex and you got married
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by homesteady(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Not that I'm in support of pre-marital sex oh, but this article is senseless and baseless!
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by gabazin080(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wish I could dash you more than 1 like
offspec:

Do you know you have not explained how premarital sex can lead to delayed marriage? That's actually what we came to see...

So God now curse sinners? No more forgiveness? Interesting... lipsrsealed . Don't be deceived my brother. God does not curse anyone...Maybe you have not heard that as it is with the good, so with the sinful...let me refer you to ecclesiastes 9:2.
Or you forgot Albert Einstein had a girlfriend? Steve Woznaik the inventor of Apple computers also had a girlfriend...Lemme stop here

Na lie bro! So all those successful out there are free from premarital sex. Please sell your drugs to those who are sick to buy.

You didn't here of Dangote's.....lemme stop there. But my guy is still booming....moves to next.

Abortion should have been the title here other than bareness. Cos logically premarital sex does not result to bareness for all i care. Remember a thread on why students shouldnt lose their pen? You see how the guy analyzed it down to death? He didnt just say losing you pen can lead to death! Get that?

Chai! too much nollywood na ihn dey worry you...smh

I'm not stingy... I dash you this point....My people i join my brother to ask you all to repent and stay away from pre marital sex. But then, Beware of false prophets!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
lovaleenny:
Many people engaged in premarital sex and dey r happily married likewise successful in their careers...There are tons of virgins who are above 30,unmarried with unsuccessful careers...please tell me what went wrong in their own case.

Some of you need to stop making God look like some vindictive boss who sits on d throne all day and lashes evil onto peeps...if deres anything I know is d fact that he's awesome and all good things come from him.

What we need is soul-searching. We need to look into our innerselves and find out what we r doing wrong, are we doing things dt makes us happy,are we being fair to others? Are we proud of who we r and who we've become? So many questions like that...it's absurd to think it's coz of sin many bad things happen to us coz dt means peeps who have it good are sinless abi undecided

What ever happened to God's time again
unmarried ladies don suffer. thanks for rescuing us

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Williamso(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
oseod:

Yes....
And I'm also friends with dangote.......

So you've been keeping tabs on this girls sex life since she was 16?
How convenient ............
Anyways its a faceless forum so it's allowed
Hello Mr Dangote's friend. Can you categorically tell me in the very basic of terms that EVERYBODY THAT HAS PREMARITAL SEX EXPERIENCES EVERYTHING THE OP POSTED? If you can't, then we don't even have an argument... Peace
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by NobleG1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Either you're a religious nut or you're just plain ignorant!

1) The option of premarital sex makes the need for sex less of a compelling reason to get married to people with whom it turns out you're not compatible. That will lead to more happy marriages and less divorce.

2) By allowing people to wait longer until marriage, premarital sex makes it easier for people to develop their education and income prior to marrying and starting a family, thereby benefiting children and generally raising the knowledge and productive value of adults.

3) Some people aren't sexually compatible. They would do well to learn this before marriage.

4) Some people avoid marriage because they've seen too many marriages turn poisonous. They have stable, monogamous relationships, but never marry their lovers. The lack of a marriage certificate reminds them to work on keeping the love in their relationship because that's what keeps them together. They are happier, more productive members of society for having this option.

5) It is reasonable and legitimate to love someone and want to show that love through sex even though you know you wouldn't be compatible over the long term. Both people can gain from such intimacy and become more confident and happier.

6) It's reasonable and legitimate to be sexually attracted to someone and to have sex with him or her for that reason, without expectation of a continuing relationship on either part, so long as both participants understand the situation and use contraception, and so long as promises to third parties aren't broken thereby.

7) Generally, the society that allows it's citizens the greatest freedom short of harming others is the society that the best and the brightest individuals want to join.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by taiwo05(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
misspicy:
@ProphetUdeme
Am not disputing all this your points o but I have one question for you...
is this dangers of premarital sex applicable to everybody or just a set of people

it's applicable to everybody
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by taiwo05(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
if only God could open your eyes u will realise all he said is true.....(hosea4:6)

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
taiwo05:

it's applicable to everybody
Then you are very wrong..

Using myself and tons of friends and family we all successful in our endeavours even tho we all were involved in premarital sex at one time or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Williamso:

Hello Mr Dangote's friend. Can you categorically tell me in the very basic of terms that EVERYBODY THAT HAS PREMARITAL SEX EXPERIENCES EVERYTHING THE OP POSTED? If you can't, then we don't even have an argument... Peace

Don't get me wrong...i disagree with the op
I didn't found your example very convenient..........too convenient to be precise, it's obvious like you cooked something up to disprove the op
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Williamso(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
oseod:

Don't get me wrong...i disagree with the op
I didn't found your example very convenient..........too convenient to be precise, it's obvious like you cooked something up to disprove the op
Actually I didn't. The person in reference is a cousin of mine.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Temysteve(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls guyz, what about pre-marital masturbation?
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by taiwo05(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
misspicy:

Then you are very wrong..

Using myself and tons of friends and family we all successful in our endeavours even tho we all were involved in premarital sex at one time or the other.

OK am wrong...let me now tell u not all success are good and not all success last.........might be successful in your endeavour now but do u no of the future.... do u no gathering success all year might b destroyed in a minute.....I'm not cursing u..I acknowledge u ve fall into these and u come out to say it..will just advice u to ask for the forgiveness,it never too late. May God help u..

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by donemitex1: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
You need TB Joshua
donholy28:
That it destroyed u doesn't mean it will destroy others
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by AdeniyiA(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
for your mind now the destruction is only physical nd visible ...undecided
FYI, unseen. & spiritual destructions are far more than the physical ones
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by kwaraguy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
He/she must have been destined to suffer. Fornication can't cause all these. In fact better connections are made through sugar daddies and mummies seff
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by harsysky(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,

DELAYED MARRIAGE - especially to the ladies, when they reach 30 years and they are no suitor they will now move from one prayer houses to another seeking help and blaming their misfortune to their village and family people. This is a lamentation

ACADEMIC DECLINE - This is also another deadly effect of sexual immorality especially to those who were called by God. Majority of Students now are dropping out from the university, graduating with third class, and the undergraduates with low C.G.P.A, some write jamb for 6 years without admission when their mates are going higher. They fail to realize that God had cursed the disobedient who refused to keep his commandments to abstain from fornication. (1 thessalonians 4 vs 3). What an anguish!

STAGNATION - here is another stigma of those whose life and future have been wrecked by adultery. You will be in the same low position for 10 years. Your business is not moving, your financial life is still in a morribund, your mates are buying land, and building houses and youre still in that one room apartment as a tenant. Dude calm down, your life of sexual immorality has place you in such an awful condition.

DISAPPOINTMENTS IN BUSINESS - especially to those who normally patronizes prostitutes. every where you go and in all your endeavours you will be disappointed, you will be denied any form of help. Your business will be going down. why? Check yourself out

BARRENESS - majority of divorce cases roots down to barreness as the cause. Your husband (who is an unbeliever) will kick you out if you cant give him kids and bring another woman to your marital home. Dont worry, you used to commit abortions and commit sexual immorality with men who is up to be your grandfather.

SPIRITUAL DECLINE - you will be seeing yourself being chased by masquerades, and unclean animals in dream because your spirit is dead. Witches and wizards will be using you anyhow they like.

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will hunt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday.

@ Op, at times when you write these things( Truthful words) , try to also tell people ways to avoid these disadvantages especially when they've engaged in it one way or the other. The bible says in romans 3 vs 23 "everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving presence." So, everyone can help him/herself to overcome or jump over these disadvantages by doing the will of God and acknowledging that you've sinned, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. Roman 8 vs1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Its sad that just because of stubbornness of heart and refusal to give up a sin like premarital sex, many are going to end up living in eternal misery, pain and discomfort.

Forever!!!!

They will never know comfort or ease ever again.

Any number divided by infinity is zero. Even if you live for 120years on this earth, its still zero compared to eternity.

For the atheists that will say why will a loving God punish people in hell. Well those are His rules deal with it.
God bless you my brother. Continue in the grace
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
plainmirror:
Ecclesiastes 7:16

Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise--
why destroy yourself?
u beta dont twist d bible before....fire consumes u

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Humblebloke:
Gradually...... We will all get to see that religion was created by men
explain sir
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
As much as I am against premarital sex as a Christian, but I will not allow anyone to post wrong notions.

[size=18pt]PREMARITAL SEX DOES NOT CAUSE DELAYED MARRIAGE!
IN FACT IT MAKES LOVERS TO MARRY EARLIER. [/size]

My ex-girlfriend that I refused to sleep with went to have sex with guys, because I did not do it. She is one of the most beautiful women on earth and her enchanting beauty made cars to stop on the street as the drivers ogled at her with lust. Tall, very fair and perfect.
I called her Igbo blonde. She loved to be loved heart, soul and spirit. She was crazy for me from when she was only 14 and I was 25. But she looked 18 and men were harassing her for sex. This was in the late 1980s and I was young and successful and already an editor with a chauffeur driven SUV provided by my employer. Her parents said I was too young and not rich enough to marry her when she finished secondary school. She wanted us to elope. but I refused and when her father died, one of his apprentices who was a successful young trader married her. She was still seeing me with her pregnancy before their wedding and insisted that I must approve her marriage and I did so. She married at 18 and she had premarital sex with different guys before then. I regret not sleeping with her and keeping her. She is now a happily married mother of five children.
God knows how much I loved her.

[size=18pt]
Sometimes premarital sex helps to seal your love with the person you love.[/size]

Refusing premarital sex made me lose many girlfriends, including Caucasians from America and Germany and the last one was my fiancée in January 1999, because she left when I obeyed the command to stop sleeping with her. She said she could not do without sleeping with me. I was a virgin until I was 34.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by lukas280(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=ProphetUdeme post=36280130]Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,

DELAYED MARRIAGE - especially to the ladies, when they reach 30 years and they are no suitor they will now move from one prayer houses to another seeking help and blaming their misfortune to their village and family people. This is a lamentation

ACADEMIC DECLINE - This is also another deadly effect of sexual immorality especially to those who were called by God. Majority of Students now are dropping out from the university, graduating with third class, and the undergraduates with low C.G.P.A, some write jamb for 6 years without admission when their mates are going higher. They fail to realize that God had cursed the disobedient who refused to keep his commandments to abstain from fornication. (1 thessalonians 4 vs 3). What an anguish!

STAGNATION - here is another stigma of those whose life and future have been wrecked by adultery. You will be in the same low position for 10 years. Your business is not moving, your financial life is still in a morribund, your mates are buying land, and building houses and youre still in that one room apartment as a tenant. Dude calm down, your life of sexual immorality has place you in such an awful condition.

DISAPPOINTMENTS IN BUSINESS - especially to those who normally patronizes prostitutes. every where you go and in all your endeavours you will be disappointed, you will be denied any form of help. Your business will be going down. why? Check yourself out

BARRENESS - majority of divorce cases roots down to barreness as the cause. Your husband (who is an unbeliever) will kick you out if you cant give him kids and bring another woman to your marital home. Dont worry, you used to commit abortions and commit sexual immorality with men who is up to be your grandfather.

SPIRITUAL DECLINE - you will be seeing yourself being chased by masquerades, and unclean animals in dream because your spirit is dead. Witches and wizards will be using you anyhow they like.

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will unt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday,,,,pls my guy. adultery is wan somebody is married and he or she is having sex with another person and it don't relate to pre marital sex,,,,, pre-marital is wan one is having sex wan they are not yet married,,,, so I think there is mis-intepretation of that scripture...... LovePeddler a woman who have sex for money ,,,,,,,,, so how e con. concern pre-marital here....... pre-marital sex is not good. not using the Scripture to back a misplace. word.,..
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by RealEstate38: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
mencade5:
nigerian ladies wey like fvck like oxygen?!

After church just check the ladies and guys trooping in and out from car....bus or keke to another to fvck and receive fvck!

OMG. Chai they are under bondage bro. Na sunday like this them de plenty for joint and hotel go get plenty customers. The world has spoilt bro
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
gozmok1:
pre marital sex destroys destiny.
GBAM my brother, you just nailed it. It destroys the destiny was supposed to be the topic of the thread
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by samuelson06(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will hunt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.