Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage (866 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by omotolaa(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Its time to meet the love of your life if you are a guy and 18+ seeking a relationship just introduce your self like this examples:

Name: Peter Paul

Sex: Male

Looking for: chose any of these (date, romance, relationship, marriage or friendship)

Phone: +2347012345678

And if you're a lady 18+ seeking a relationship also introduce your self like the sample above that's:

Name: Mary Jean

Sex: Female

Looking for: chose any of these (date, romance, relationship, marriage or friendship)

That's it let's find the love of our life here with God all things are possible
Please no joking let's take this serious cause it will help and encourage those who are shy of finding a true love I believe this thread will help 1or 2 people find that special someone with all seriousness...
Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by Happiness87(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
omotolaa:
Its time to meet the love of your life if you are a guy and 18+ seeking a relationship just introduce your self like this examples:
Name: Peter Paul
Sex: Male
And if you're a lady 18+ seeking a relationship also introduce your self like the sample above that's:
Name: Mary Jean
Sex: Female
That's it let's find the love of our life here with God all things are possible
Please no joking let's take this serious cause it will help and encourage those who are shy of finding a true love I believe this thread will help 1or 2 people find that special someone with all seriousness...
if you are the one on your dp, then you are cute.
if you may lemme hook u up to a cool guy
Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by omotolaa(f): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Happiness87:
if you are the one on your dp, then you are cute.
if you may lemme hook u up to a cool guy

I'm engaged already and I met him here on nairaland that's why I encourage others to do same
You can look me up on my Facebook
Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by Happiness87(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
omotolaa:

I'm engaged already and I met him here on nairaland that's why I encourage others to do same
You can look me up on my Facebook
hmmm am jealous, hope he's been doing fine
Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by bdchange(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
xo because it works for u den it might work for odas too. i dont tink xo.. responsible ppl wont take u crious and dat is how it shud be.
wtf....ur details online for ......forget it
Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by omotolaa(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
bdchange:
xo because it works for u den it might work for odas too.
i dont tink xo.. responsible ppl wont take u crious and dat is how it shud be.

wtf....ur details online for ......forget it

Like seroisly??

WTF??
Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015

Re: Its Time For Relationship, Engagement And Marriage by omotolaa(f): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Why you guys not commenting WTF is wrong this should be on fronts page goddamn it?!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Do If This Happen To You? / 5 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed / Can I Tell Her The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.