Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66424 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ifedisky(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
Quint*what? Jokers!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
vinisky:

all my support is behind everton's bid for the fa cup. i would rather them have it than the russian blue mafia. infact, i would submit my appilication to reff the game and spoil people like blue diva's joy on the said day.

Shit happens. . . . . .The boys played well and if Mike Riley hadn't been a cunt, we woulda won.
Berbatov's penalty will always be the talking point.
It's a disgrace!!!

Ifedisky:

Quint*what? Jokers!!

Quintuple. . . . . . . .United have won 3 titles already this season.
They are still firing in the PREM and they have a decent shout in the FA cup.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
QUITUPLE STILL ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS VINISKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by neowelsh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
i dont blam Rio, but Berbartov being a striker for dat matter, he is a fucking fool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
I'm proud of the boys tho . . . . . . . . . but all in all,  congrats to Everton.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
jackal,

stop disgracing me !

club world cup is not a seasons competition ! it's a year thing; same goes for ur bloody shield !!
pray tell; ur featuring in the competition, was it for this season's UCL or last season's ?

quintuple my left butt cheeks !!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
It will take me a very long time to forgive BERBAtov for todays lacklustre performance.

QUINTUPLE still ALIVE

Community sheild- in the bag

FIFA world club- in the bag

Carling cup- in the bag

PL- favourites

CL- still in contention

5 Trophies - QUINTUPLE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
But BERBATOV?? Howard stopped his shot with his legs.
That was how feeble he kicked it. . . . .
Where's the passion and effort!!! At least now. . . . . .we know he should never step up and play pen. again.

Composure in the final third, Silky touch, Calm and collected, Jelly hair like a gay, You dont need to run to score goals.

When I was talking about this lazy and clueless guy who cant locate his own arse with his palms You were yapping bollocks.

Now he has brought his lazy bones that crawled 2000m in 90 minutes of football for his country. The goalkeeper did far more.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
moonstone . . .love to see you eat your words . . i told you Everton would win 4 - 2 on Pens grin grin grin grin

LEAVE COMMUNITY SHIELD OUT OF THIS DUDE!!!!!!!

5 TROPHIES OVER!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
wormedup:

jackal,

stop disgracing me !

club world cup is not a seasons competition ! it's a year thing; same goes for ur bloody shield !!
pray tell; ur featuring in the competition, was it for this season's UCL or last season's ?

quintuple my left butt cheeks !!

Says who? Club world cup is a season's competition.
They play it every december of every football season. . . . . .U should dust your football acumen.
Just the way Premiership starts every August, Club world cup starts every december.
It's a club competition. . . . . .Just like the Premiership and the Carling Cup.

Community Shield is a club competition. . . . . .In Italy and Spain, it's called SUPERCUP(Very big competition).
You are even daft saying featuring in the competition was because of last season's UCL.
How do people qualify for Champions League?? Is it not because of their league standing in the previous season??
If Everton finish 3rd this season, won't they play in the UCL next season??

Why are Chelski fans so moronic??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
dayokanu:

Composure in the final third, Silky touch, Calm and collected, Jelly hair like a gay, You dont need to run to score goals.

When I was talking about this lazy and clueless guy who cant locate his own arse with his palms You were yapping bollocks.

Now he has brought his lazy bones that crawled 2000m in 90 minutes of football for his country. The goalkeeper did far more.

Shut up your mouth and stop reasoning like a complete slowpoke.
Tim Cahill also missed a penalty and he's the best player in Everton.
Ronaldo's missed a pen, Platini, and many good players all over the world have missed penalties.
Berbatov is quality, penalty miss or not. Go and have a self-service, u loser.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by neowelsh(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
i will never bet for matches like this again
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Rooneyleo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
God punish u
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2009
Sauron
Shit happens. . . . . .The boys played well and if Mike Riley hadn't been a cunt, we woulda won.
It's a disgrace

Remember I said Moyes was displeased when he heard that Riley would be the REF and he complained about it. So I am not suprised that the match played into David's hand. Even the Commentators confirmed it.

Really, I don't know what to say about Berbatov
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
Dimitar Berbatov is a stupid Cunt

I personally think we should sell the bastard and cut our losses,

I mean all season we hv complained about the guys style of play and this is the reward, he's a Plonker

Just think of all the effort of the younger ones, hw would dat kind of Idiot inspire anybody

That must be the worst penalty in life

And WTF was Ferdinand doing in that Penalty box,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
More loff kiss

Their hobby grin

cry cry grin

cry grin grin

Berbatov Vs Howard grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
Tmoni:

And WTF was Ferdinand doing in that Penalty box,

I was hoping Tevez would be the first player to step up to take the pen like he's been doing for us.
Moscow and Community Shield @ Wembley but Dimitar decides to be the first to have a go. . . . .
Who wrote the list of the volunteers, the guy should be shot.

I cannot blame Ferdinand, his penalty was okay but Howard guessed right.
If Berbatov's pen had the same power as Rio's. . . . .It might have fizzled in.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
Berbatov is quality, penalty miss or not. Go and have a self-service, u loser.

you are still deceiving yourself. quality for where?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
It's a disgrace!!!

BERBATOV SUCKS!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
bawomolo:

you are still deceiving yourself. quality for where?

He is better than all the strikers at Arsenal put together.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2009
Dimitar Berbatov is a stupid Cunt
I personally think we should sell the bastard and cut our losses,
I mean all season we hv complained about the guys style of play and this is the reward, he's a Plonker
Just think of all the effort of the younger ones, hw would dat kind of Idiot inspire anybody

And WTF was Ferdinand doing in that Penalty box

Words of wisdom. Etched in GOLD!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is better than all the strikers at Arsenal put together.

I laugh in Arabic : الضحك في العربية    tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2009
allboyz:

I laugh in Arabic : الضحك في العربية    tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

U can laugh in Aramaic if you wish.

Bottomline. . . . . .United have won 3 titles this season
Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool haven't won anything yet.

Last season, United won 3 titles(Premiership, UCL and Community Shield)
In the same season, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea finished TROPHYLESS.

Are u sure u still wanna laugh in Itshekiri?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chazy4real(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
As 4 berbatov, once a lazy player, always a lazy player. he should leave manu because he cant adapt to the pattern of play. BTW he is a fu*cked up player,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
[/quote][quote author=~Sauron~ link=topic=247928.msg3752110#msg3752110 date=1240166029]
U can laugh in Aramaic if you wish.

Bottomline. . . . . .United have won 3 titles this season
Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool haven't won anything yet.

Last season, United won 3 titles(Premiership, UCL and Community Shield)
In the same season, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea finished TROPHYLESS.

Are u sure u still wanna laugh in Itshekiri?? grin grin grin grin

Yes i laugh in itshekiri too because I'm going for the BIG ONE. . . . UCL! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
As 4 berbatov, once a lazy player, always a lazy player. he should leave manu because he cant adapt to the pattern of play. BTW he is a fu*cked up player,

Noted !!!!!!!!!

When Berbatov urinates, the piss dribbles down he legs he is just to lazy to shoot the goddamn thang!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

The only way Berbatovs girlfriend made him to cum was to place a pump on his flaccid d-cik and suck semen out of it.
He couldnt muster enough power to have and keep an erection not to talk of ejaculating. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
allboyz:

Yes i laugh in itshekiri too because I'm going for the BIG ONE. . . . UCL! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by honeric01(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
I remember when Sauron said Barbatov was Better than Ibrahimovich. Is that still true? Ibrahimovich is a match winner for inter in his On day while Barbatov is a match spoiler in his on day,

Sauron Deal with it or betterstill loan him to cardiff city grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
honeric01:

I remember when Sauron said Barbatov was Better than Ibrahimovich. Is that still true? Ibrahimovich is a match winner for inter in his On day while Barbatov is a match spoiler in his on day,

Sauron Deal with it or betterstill loan him to cardiff city grin

So a player's overall quality should be decided by a penalty miss??
Ibrahimovic is a match winner?? That is ironic because he was the worst player on the pitch against Man Utd in both legs.
I still believe Berbatov > Ibracadabra.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Cristalz
Pele ooh! one good turn deserves another so here is your Kleenex

Berba-shyte screwed up again even though i am not suprised his laissez faire attitude would cost Scummies big.He is by far the most over rated and over priced piece of crap the prem has seen!

@Sauron
Community shields don't count bro i know u are trying to defend your team but they dont count! or we could say Arsenal won the double in 04/ 05 since we won the community shield and f.a cup that season we could also say Wenger has won 11 trophies at Arsenal instead of seven

The QUINTUPLE JUST DIED THIS EVENING!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
A-40:
Sauron
Community shields don't count bro i know u are trying to defend your team but they dont count! or we could say Arsenal won the double in 04/ 05 since we won the community shield and f.a cup that season we could also say Wenger has won 11 trophies at Arsenal instead of seven

Who says Community Shield don't count??
Of course, Arsenal won the fake double in 2004/5.
The real double = Premiership + FA Cup.
European double = Premiership + Champions League.
Anything short of that is the fake double.

The QUINTUPLE JUST DIED THIS EVENING!!!

No it hasn't. . . . . . . .United fans have been trying to tell the whole world we were gunning for SEXTUPLE.
SEXTUPLE - 1 = QUINTUPLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.