Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66554 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
Cristalz:

Good question.  .  .too bad all 'em Gaynners are too cowardly to truthfully answer it grin

Answer: NO!!

What use is being first in April when y'all can blow it tomorrow? The only time I would swap places with any side is after they have won something. Anything else before that is conjecture.

It is laughable when the carling cup becomes something to be 'counting' as a trophy. Only in England I tell you - y'all have JM to thank for the 'value' of the cup. I guess y'all should go ahead and count the 5 a side competition Rio, Rooney and Evra won for the NIKE advert as well.  grin grin grin

PS - Cristalz I think you should ban Muki and tkb for going offtopic. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
MAnchester united lost--------so the fucckking what?? they already have two silverware in the kitty and have the premiership title half way in the bag------------chelsea like the proverbial terry can only get so close but FILE!!(leave it) they will get close to the promise land but will be denied!! IT WAS A BANANA PEEL last year--------lets see what happens this year!! The premiership is extremely red!! liverpool still wants it too sha---all red na red.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2009

What use is being first in April when y'all can blow it tomorrow? The only time I would swap places with any side is after they have won something. Anything else before that is conjecture.

It is laughable when the carling cup becomes something to be 'counting' as a trophy. Only in England I tell you - y'all have JM to thank for the 'value' of the cup. I guess y'all should go ahead and count the 5 a side competition Rio, Rooney and Evra won for the NIKE advert as well.

PS - Cristalz I think you should ban Muki and tkb for going offtopic
carry ur moderazza skills comot for here
when u were toasting tubabie here, nobody said u shld be banned

our mod understands grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
debosky:

But United have won 2 chunky titles this season already(Carling Cup and CWC).
These are titles Wenger has never won in his managerial career at Arsenal.
Only a complete doofus would not swap places with Man Utd as we speak.
Arsenal are how many points below the league leaders?? It might even get worse tomorrow as they face Benitez's soldiers at Anfield.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

But United have won 2 chunky titles this season already(Carling Cup and CWC).
These are titles Wenger has never won in his managerial career at Arsenal.
Only a complete doofus would not swap places with Man Utd as we speak.
Arsenal are how many points below the league leaders?? It might even get worse tomorrow as they face Benitez's soldiers at Anfield.
You are retarded if the Carling Cup is a 'chunky tilte'. Apart from JM, no coach in the top 4 would regard that as a title - it's only relevance was in the asinine push for a 'quintiple' as BlueD spells it grin grin.

The CWC is also a waste of time organised by FIFA to generate money. It is not a tournament of note, except to deluded scumtwats like yourself.

Swap places to what end?? it's like someone telling me 'would you prefer to be top in February the way Arsenal was top last year'? NO if it could all depreciate. It is positioning at the end of the season that matters, not table topping in April.

We are 10 points behind the leaders. Given we were absolute nonsense for the first half of the season, I cannot justify switching places with anyone. We DESERVE to be where we are so we can learn from mistakes. It might be worse tomorrow or it could be better. Heck, Tevez could become handsome tomorrow too - what does that matter to me? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2009
debosky:

You are retarded if the Carling Cup is a 'chunky tilte'. Apart from JM, no coach in the top 4 would regard that as a title - it's only relevance was in the asinine push for a 'quintiple' as BlueD spells it  grin grin.

Jesus Wept!!!
Coming from a fan that hasn't experienced the joy of winning a title in 5 years, this is PRICELESS. grin grin grin
U remind me of a poor student in school who is used to failing.
The next 35% will not hurt his feelings unlike an A student who gets 60% all of a sudden grin grin grin grin

The CWC is also a waste of time organised by FIFA to generate money. It is not a tournament of note, except to deluded scumtwats like yourself.

U have to win the Champions League to participate in it.
All the teams in it are CHAMPIONS of their continents. It is one trophy every team wants to WIN.
Wenger has wet dreams over titles like that. He told me. grin grin grin

Swap places to what end?? it's like someone telling me 'would you prefer to be top in February the way Arsenal was top last year'? NO if it could all depreciate. It is positioning at the end of the season that matters, not table topping in April.

But we are not in February. . . . . .We are in the 3rd week of April.
Granted, United stuttered but they have won back to back games since then. They have dropped just 10 points since Christmas.
In the same period, Arsenal dropped 23 points, Chelsea dropped 21 points and Liverpool dropped 19 points.
United are still hot favourites to win the title. . . . . . They have not regressed like Arsenal did last season.
2 different scenarios, Mr Debosky!!!

We are 10 points behind the leaders. Given we were absolute nonsense for the first half of the season, I cannot justify switching places with anyone. We DESERVE to be where we are so we can learn from mistakes. It might be worse tomorrow or it could be better. Heck, Tevez could become handsome tomorrow too - what does that matter to me?  grin grin

You have NOT been worse than Chelsea/Liverpool this season.
As a matter of fact, y'all are on a good run since the night Man City decimated y'all(hopefully, United would stop that run next month).
I don't think you are being fair to Arsene Wenger with your asinine statement. Show some appreciation. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ Debosky

Why u dey  argue in futility??  Dont you sabi dat this your argue wey you dey argue  get as it is be?? sabi'nt you?
you keep arguing with some kin people over what? Arsenal  or man united who better pass?? osano bua lao----- in 1999 i was a full blown UNITED FAN  wearing jersey in the cold----dey shout---- i wan die the night wey munich wan kill them----- now i have a new philosophy---------4get say i dey mis yarn o-------all una so called intellectual analysis still be like comedy to me. especially some kind united fans  with mixture of Genius AND  gross infantile nasscism and delusion of grandeur-------a little wisdom here  and manifold foolishness there----Good premise -horrible conclusion!!     What arsenal has got nobody can take it from them!!they are a great side and even sir Alex knows this!! united is a great team with i must add better pedigree and history but  in europe liverpool is best from the teams in EPL every bIG TEAM in England hold their side in one thing or the other   -------NOTE chelsea is not a big team-----------no be every thing dem dey argue jare grin  voyage into extremely intelligent brainstorming on Pure rubbish!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ Debosky

Why u dey argue in futility?? Dont you sabi dat this your argue wey you dey argue get as it is be?? sabi'nt you?
you keep arguing with some kin people over what? Arsenal or man united who better pass?? osano bua lao----- in 1999 i was a full blown UNITED FAN wearing jersey in the cold----dey shout---- i wan die the night wey munich wan kill them----- now i have a new philosophy---------4get say i dey mis yarn o-------all una so called intellectual analysis still be like comedy to me. especially some kind united fans with mixture of Genius AND gross infantile nasscism and delusion of grandeur-------a little wisdom here and manifold foolishness there----Good premise -horrible conclusion!! What arsenal has got nobody can take it from them!!they are a great side and even sir Alex knows this!! united is a great team with i must add better pedigree and history but in europe liverpool is best from the teams in EPL every bIG TEAM in England hold their side in one thing or the other -------NOTE chelsea is not a big team-----------no be every thing dem dey argue jare voyage into extremely intelligent brainstorming on Pure rubbish!
!
grin grin grin grin
ure very correct!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by amarilo: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ Debosky

Why u dey argue in futility?? Dont you sabi dat this your argue wey you dey argue get as it is be?? sabi'nt you?
you keep arguing with some kin people over what? Arsenal or man united who better pass?? osano bua lao----- in 1999 i was a full blown UNITED FAN wearing jersey in the cold----dey shout---- i wan die the night wey munich wan kill them----- now i have a new philosophy---------4get say i dey mis yarn o-------all una so called intellectual analysis still be like comedy to me. especially some kind united fans with mixture of Genius AND gross infantile nasscism and delusion of grandeur-------a little wisdom here and manifold foolishness there----Good premise -horrible conclusion!! What arsenal has got nobody can take it from them!!they are a great side and even sir Alex knows this!! united is a great team with i must add better pedigree and history but in europe liverpool is best from the teams in EPL every bIG TEAM in England hold their side in one thing or the other -------NOTE chelsea is not a big team-----------no be every thing dem dey argue jare voyage into extremely intelligent brainstorming on Pure rubbish!!
this guy cracks me up. Debosky i think u hear wetin switch talk.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by agabaI23(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
switch47:

@ Debosky

you keep arguing with some kin people over what? Arsenal or man united who better pass?? osano bua lao----- in 1999 i was a full blown UNITED FAN wearing jersey in the cold----dey shout---- i wan die the night wey munich wan kill them----- now i have a new philosophy---------4get say i dey mis yarn o-------all una so called intellectual analysis still be like comedy to me. especially some kind united fans with mixture of Genius AND gross infantile nasscism and delusion of grandeur-------a little wisdom here and manifold foolishness there----Good premise -horrible conclusion!! What arsenal has got nobody can take it from them!!they are a great side and even sir Alex knows this!! united is a great team with i must add better pedigree and history but in europe liverpool is best from the teams in EPL every bIG TEAM in England hold their side in one thing or the other -------NOTE chelsea is not a big team-----------no be every thing dem dey argue jare grin voyage into extremely intelligent brainstorming on Pure rubbish!!
This na better yarn . . eem but Arsenal be the best sha! anyhow!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
agabaI23:

This na better yarn . . eem but Arsenal be the best sha! anyhow!

On what evidence??
5 seasons without a TROPHY or the fact that they have never won the Champions League??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by gentysho(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
switch47:

@ Debosky

Why u dey  argue in futility??  Dont you sabi dat this your argue wey you dey argue  get as it is be?? sabi'nt you?
you keep arguing with some kin people over what? Arsenal  or man united who better pass?? osano bua lao----- in 1999 i was a full blown UNITED FAN  wearing jersey in the cold----dey shout---- i wan die the night wey munich wan kill them----- now i have a new philosophy---------4get say i dey mis yarn o-------all una so called intellectual analysis still be like comedy to me. especially some kind united fans  with mixture of Genius AND  gross infantile nasscism and delusion of grandeur-------a little wisdom here  and manifold foolishness there----Good premise -horrible conclusion!!     What arsenal has got nobody can take it from them!!they are a great side and even sir Alex knows this!! united is a great team with i must add better pedigree and history but  in europe liverpool is best from the teams in EPL every bIG TEAM in England hold their side in one thing or the other   -------NOTE chelsea is not a big team-----------no be every thing dem dey argue jare grin  voyage into extremely intelligent brainstorming on Pure rubbish!!
  grin grin shocked shocked    

Sauron

I beg go siddon. jare. there is always a first time shot at trouphy!! Real madrid is a Nine star General but other teams too are counting now. Arsenal is good.United is not bad but souron is a GOAT!! sorry HE goat.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
People are complementing switch's arguments. cheesy

Things dey happen for this scumtwat thread oh. grin grin

~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!
Coming from a fan that hasn't experienced the joy of winning a title in 5 years, this is PRICELESS. grin grin grin
U remind me of a poor student in school who is used to failing.
The next 35% will not hurt his feelings unlike an A student who gets 60% all of a sudden grin grin grin grin

This has nothing to do with failing - it is recognising your priorities and sticking to them regardless. Some people would rather win the CC to claim a 'trophy' has been won at all costs. I refuse to lower my standards - anything outside of the FA, EPL or CL (in that order) is MEANINGLESS to me. Some may lower the pass mark simply to have something to boast about but I disagree.

U have to win the Champions League to participate in it.
All the teams in it are CHAMPIONS of their continents. It is one trophy every team wants to WIN.
Wenger has wet dreams over titles like that. He told me. grin grin grin
Wet dreams over what? Wenger is against useless FIFA competitions. If we win the CL, he will likely send Abu Ogogo and Jack Wilshere to play in the competition. grin

But we are not in February. . . . . .We are in the 3rd week of April.
Granted, United stuttered but they have won back to back games since then. They have dropped just 10 points since Christmas.
In the same period, Arsenal dropped 23 points, Chelsea dropped 21 points and Liverpool dropped 19 points.
United are still hot favourites to win the title. . . . . . They have not regressed like Arsenal did last season.
2 different scenarios, Mr Debosky!!!
There is still enough time for the scumtwats to screw it up - unless you have won the title already, there is no reason to want to switch positions with you. 2nd, 3rd or 4th - little or no difference to me.

You have NOT been worse than Chelsea/Liverpool this season.
As a matter of fact, y'all are on a good run since the night Man City decimated y'all(hopefully, United would stop that run next month).
I don't think you are being fair to Arsene Wenger with your asinine statement. Show some appreciation. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 and 9 points respectively and we've not been worse?? Are you smoking some Sierra Leonean hashish? Liverpool has more points, Chelski has more points despite two managers and ageing players - in what regard have we been better?? A good run is WORTHLESS if it doesn't get you titles. Wenger in protecting the asinine run threw away the FA cup final with his idiotic selection on the day. He is not a bad coach, but his momentary blunders are often catastrophic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
gentysho:

grin grin shocked shocked    
Arsenal is good.United is not bad but souron is a GOAT!! sorry HE goat.

. . . . .Just like the donor of the Y-chromosomes that made you. grin

debosky:

This has nothing to do with failing - it is recognising your priorities and sticking to them regardless. Some people would rather win the CC to claim a 'trophy' has been won at all costs. I refuse to lower my standards - anything outside of the FA, EPL or CL (in that order) is MEANINGLESS to me. Some may lower the pass mark simply to have something to boast about but I disagree.

Meaningless to you but meaningful to Arsene Wenger.
He is concerned about Arsenal's trophyless seasons and he wants to get it right, but he cannot.
Wenger admitted the media can destroy the confidence of his players, didn't he??
Surely, winning a title would help to ease the burden his players carry on their bald-heads at the mo'.

Wet dreams over what? Wenger is against useless FIFA competitions. If we win the CL, he will likely send Abu Ogogo and Jack Wilshere to play in the competition.  grin

Arsene Wenger playing in a FIFA Competition?? The Queen of England will declare a public holiday.
Every player bought under Wenger will all fly to Japan to watch Arsenal play clubs of the other continents.
Are u kidding me?? Lil did you know Wenger has to win the UCL before he can play in the CWC. . .The euphoria might even stop Wenger's heart.
The joy will be too much to handle for the French Pedo. grin

There is still enough time for the scumtwats to screw it up - unless you have won the title already, there is no reason to want to switch positions with you. 2nd, 3rd or 4th - little or no difference to me.

Keep dreaming. . . . . . . .United have turned the bad form around.
With the distraction attached to the FA cup out of the way, the boys will beat anything in their way till May.

6 and 9 points respectively and we've not been worse?? Are you smoking some Sierra Leonean hashish? Liverpool has more points, Chelski has more points despite two managers and ageing players - in what regard have we been better??

Arsenal are better because they have been able to cope with their injury plague in such a small squad size.
Add 'Billy The Kid' alone to the team that lost on Saturday and there might have been a reverse result and that is saying a lot.
I have not even mentioned Clichy, Sagna, Almunia, Eduardo and Djourou.

A good run is WORTHLESS if it doesn't get you titles. Wenger in protecting the asinine run threw away the FA cup final with his idiotic selection on the day. He is not a bad coach, but his momentary blunders are often catastrophic.

It is Wenger's fault Djourou and Gallas are crocked.
It is Wenger's fault Fabianski had his moment of madness when he rushed out of his box.
It is Wenger's fault Arsenal could not make accurate passes to break Chelsea down.

Hell. . . . . .It must be Wenger's fault a pubic louse dwells in Debosky's nether region.
Get a life and stop moaning like a sexually frustrated Aztec!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

It is Wenger's fault Djourou and Gallas are crocked.
It is Wenger's fault Fabianski had his moment of madness when he rushed out of his box.
It is Wenger's fault Arsenal could not make accurate passes to break Chelsea down.

Hell. . . . . .It must be Wenger's fault a pubic louse dwells in Debosky's nether region.
Get a life and stop moaning like a sexually frustrated Aztec!!!!

I'm tired of hearing people diss Fabianski - even if he didn't rush out, DD would've buried that chance. He made an attempt that made him look bad, but that was NOT the reason for the loss.

Lack of attacking focus by Wenger killed this game pure and simple so let's end that there - play to your strengths and don't try to counter the opposition. Arsenal never train or play to neutralise opposition - they go full tilt and go for broke, like we did against Villareal not a cowardly, passive exit like we had on Saturday.

Wenger is a great coach, but he messed up BIG TIME on Saturday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
debosky:

I'm tired of hearing people diss Fabianski - even if he didn't rush out, DD would've buried that chance. He made an attempt that made him look bad, but that was NOT the reason for the loss.

I disagree. . . . . . .Drogba is not a calm finisher.
Someone like Torres, Eduardo, Ronaldo etc would still score even if there were 4 Fabianskis in goal.
Drogba woulda missed. . . . . .Chelsea fans told me Fabianski made the decision for Drogba to go round him and finish crisply

Lack of attacking focus by Wenger killed this game pure and simple so let's end that there - play to your strengths and don't try to counter the opposition. Arsenal never train or play to neutralise opposition - they go full tilt and go for broke, like we did against Villareal not a cowardly, passive exit like we had on Saturday.

Where is your retentive memory??
How did you win your last title in Cardiff?

Wenger is a great coach, but he messed up BIG TIME on Saturday.

I disagree.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Debo
First of all, dude, please have some shame. Your trophy cabinet is full of dust so thick that nobody at the Emirates bothers to clean it anymore. . .United's is still pretty fresh and sparkly, yet you're acting like we're the ones that haven't won a trophy in a long time.
We're still in the running for the UCL, and the Prem (you guys had better not let Rafa rule on Tuesday, else we will be brutal on the 29th grin ) . Quit acting like you wouldn't be happy about it if Arsenal got the CC.

Fact remains that FA trophy or not, United have won the Prem back to back, are the current UCL title holders, have won the CWC, have won the CC, are topping the Prem table, and are still strong contenders for the UCL title this season.
Now, be honest with your gaynner self and tell me Wenger wouldn't give his spotted left nut to be able to boast of the above!!

So y'all should quit acting like United being out of the FA Cup run is the worst thing to have ever happened in the history of modern day soccer! Even Rafa didn't think it was worth ranting about, and we all know he loves to rant about anything that involves United grin

And, don't worry about TKB. . .DK would have prob'ly killed him before I can get around to banning grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 12:25am On Apr 21, 2009
@ Mancs, sorry am nt in the argument

i just saw a video on a lighter note on facebook,

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=87104527145&oid=2204500394

funny wen evra says i am a good guys, park is a good guys, lmao grin grin

eh hen, we lost and so bloody wat,

show me a team dat has neva lost a penalty shoot out and i will show u a VERY UNSUCCESSFULL TEAM
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2009
Tmoni:

funny wen evra says i am a good guys, park is a good guys, lmao grin grin

eh hen, we lost and so bloody wat,

show me a team dat has neva lost a penalty shoot out and i will show u a VERY UNSUCCESSFULL TEAM

I am surprised you dunno Park, Tevez and Evra are known as "the 3 Amigos" in the United team.
Rio said this about em recently: "Football is a great tool when it comes to bringing people together. At United we've got Patrice Evra, Carlos Tevez and Ji-Sung Park and you couldn't ask for three people to be closer.

"They are like triplets. They do everything together. Even shower together!
"I'm joking, but the rest of the players are always looking at them and wondering how they get on so well.
"Carlos is Argentinean and doesn't speak English. Ji-Sung is South Korean and barely understands English. And Patrice is French and can only speak broken English. But that is football and it can bring people together."
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2009
debosky,
Delusional and one-dimensional as ever.I hope your "futuristic" arguments included your goalie playing as centre back last weekend.Nostradamus himself couldnt have forseen such a clanger.Or did you expect to actually beat chelsea?
I advise you to try replacing the dust on your trophy cabinet with some silverware,the Carling Cup inclusive,instead of jubilating over our exit.Ours is a bit bearable:we lost on penalties.Your goalkeeper doesnt even know what role he's playing.But that's another issue.The guy needs his head checked,no matter how hard you try to defend him.

Most Gongers,loud ones like you,should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to compare yourselves we us.No matter how hard you try,you can't be us.No matter how much noise you all make,using Silvestre as centre back is a recipe for disaster.but again,that is another issue.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2009
Cristalz:

@Debo
First of all, dude, please have some shame. Your trophy cabinet is full of dust so thick that nobody at the Emirates bothers to clean it anymore. . .United's is still pretty fresh and sparkly, yet you're acting like we're the ones that haven't won a trophy in a long time.
We're still in the running for the UCL, and the Prem (you guys had better not let Rafa rule on Tuesday, else we will be brutal on the 29th grin ) . Quit acting like you wouldn't be happy about it if Arsenal got the CC.

Fact remains that FA trophy or not, United have won the Prem back to back, are the current UCL title holders, have won the CWC, have won the CC, are topping the Prem table, and are still strong contenders for the UCL title this season.
Now, be honest with your gaynner self and tell me Wenger wouldn't give his spotted left nut to be able to boast of the above!!

So y'all should quit acting like United being out of the FA Cup run is the worst thing to have ever happened in the history of modern day soccer! Even Rafa didn't think it was worth ranting about, and we all know he loves to rant about anything that involves United grin

And, don't worry about TKB. . .DK would have prob'ly killed him before I can get around to banning grin

Cristalz . . . AAAAAAh!!!! shocked grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am surprised you dunno Park, Tevez and Evra are known as "the 3 Amigos" in the United team.
Rio said this about em recently: "Football is a great tool when it comes to bringing people together. At United we've got Patrice Evra, Carlos Tevez and Ji-Sung Park and you couldn't ask for three people to be closer.

"I'm joking, but the rest of the players are always looking at them and wondering how they get on so well.
"Carlos is Argentinean and doesn't speak English. Ji-Sung is South Korean and barely understands English. And Patrice is French and can only speak broken English. But that is football and it can bring people together."

What a mix! grin

Park, Tevez and Evra? Amigoz?

I laugh in Spanish!!!!

Buncha twats
cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2009
C[b]rizzle[/b]

Check you out spraying the thread with a horn viper's freezed venom?

Relax Mrs Brash, i dont like you getting involved in this sotta nish nosh! grin cheesy tongue

Now come to Papa!! cheesy kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2009
Buncha losers.
Excuses, excuses, excuses.
Who said SAF should try to be Wenger?

CFC has one trophy in the kitty.
2 more to go. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

2 more to go. cool

You mean KFC? tongue

If it is CFC, when was the trophy won?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
I am goona be a Toffee come May 30,

David Moyes & Phil Neville must win something,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
@BlueDiva
Y'know, that post of yours made me think of how badly Terry bawled like a heartbroken kid in the final of the UCL last season grin I dunno why, but it just did grin
Perhaps it's the word ''loser'' . . . you guys are almost as trophy-starved as the Arses, so please have some shame tongue

@coded
LOL grin His wife whispered it in my ear.

@Brash
Dude, when did I become Mrs. Brash? What the good Lord hasn't joined together, let no Arse form a merger grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

i talk am before grin cheesy

Then you have Rooney and Ronaldo grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
Tmoni:

the jury is out on Berbatov,

which makes me dislike him more and more and more,

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article6135746.ece

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/pdfs/sport/missinginaction.pdf

The media should lay off Berbatov.
Whether they like him or not. . . . . . . .He has improved Man Utd.
This time last season, United were on top of the table and in the Semis of the UCL.
Boom. . . . . .this season, United have won the Carling Cup, got a level higher in the FA Cup(we didn't even make Wembley last season), Still on top of the league and are still in the UCL. The only difference between this season and last season is BERBATOV!!!

BlueDiva:

Buncha losers.
Excuses, excuses, excuses.
Who said SAF should try to be Wenger?

SAF should try Wenger?? Are you smoking your toe-nails again?
Fergie is the only manager that can boast of winning a league title with KIDS.
Wenger copies Fergie, not the other way round.

2 more to go.  cool

Bollocks!!!
I heard the same rant before Tottenham dumped y'all out in the Carling Cup final last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
Sauron!

You have a big mouth!

You talk so much rubbish!!

Berbatov is a bottle of Vodka from Molotov!

Fergie is an asshole who loves to sniff other top manager's asshole!

Geddit? tongue cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eyonigger(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2009
well said crackles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.