Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66569 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sauron!
You have a big mouth!
You talk so much rubbish!!
Berbatov is a bottle of Vodka from Molotov!
Fergie is an asshole who loves to sniff other top manager's asshole!
Geddit? tongue cheesy

Your mouth is bigger, Brashy!!!
The width of your mouth makes Estelle's mouth look like the eye of a needle. grin grin grin grin

Berbatov is better than all the strikers in Arsenal.
Ferguson is a winner. He has constantly kept Arsene self-servicer trophyless for the past 5 seasons.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
I dunno,
But if its that woeful Everton we're meeting,
We're tearing them apart.
I'm sure Mancs and Gaynners are dying of envy.
We're the only team still competing for the 3 trophies that matter in England.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
I was going through this pathetic devils thread.
Some mancs are talking of still chasing the quintuple.

How pathetic can fans be?
How much lower can they stoop?
Counting the Community shield and WCC as trophies?

The three recognized trophies are
CL
EPL
FA cup
Any other thing is a joke.
As for the CC, big teams don't brag with that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by omoboy08(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
Let other clubs in england get dos two cups man U has acquire, u ll realise hw dey are going to pronounce dem. let just give credit 2d boys doing the job.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
Some people here are just typing absolute bollocks!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
chamotex:

Some people here are just typing absolute bollocks!!!
You know,chamo,it's depressing to read some of the comments that some people put up in here.
this thread used to be fun.now it has been invaded by Gongers and their nonsense logic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
Eastbay:

You know,chamo,it's depressing to read some of the comments that some people put up in here.
this thread used to be fun.now it has been invaded by Gongers and their nonsense logic.

Imagine someone saying the WCC is not a trophy . . . . . . . *shakes head*
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
Honestly, it's just sad. Hate has taken precedence over common sense and simple soccer knowledge.

Now these vermins no longer reason with sensible logic, they no longer think. All everybody wants to do is just come here to say their biased piece about United for the day, whether it's arrant nonsense or not.

I mean, is it by force to talk about United? Anybody that has nothing intelligent to post should just skip the thread. Too bad that can't be enforced, lol grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
Criz,
Doesnt your power extend to cleaning up illogical statements on this thread?
It used to be fun discussing footie with the odd diss in between.
Now,i read all sorts of rubbish and wonder where some people emerged from.which bush they crawled out from.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Honestly, it's just sad. [size=16pt]Hate[/size] has taken precedence over common sense and simple soccer knowledge.

Keyword: HATE!

But I really don't mind cos it comes with the territory of being at the top.

"When you are on top, there's ENVY"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

I was going through this pathetic devils thread.
Some mancs are talking of still chasing the quintuple.

How pathetic can fans be?
How much lower can they stoop?
Counting the Community shield and WCC as trophies?

The three recognized trophies are
CL
EPL
FA cup
Any other thing is a joke.
As for the CC, big teams don't brag with that.

AND CHELSEA WILL NOT TASTE ANY TITLE AT THE END OF THE DAY!! how pathetic!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Eastbay
 Lol.  .  .unfortunately, deleting posts for that reason alone ain't right. We just have to ignore 'em somehow grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2009
What do y'all expect? This being the home of the scumtwats, the scum of nairaland will naturally collect here.  grin grin

I know you lot will be supporting the Red and White Army (probably yellow, red and blue  grin) tonight. I suspect that the Spanish waiter will have something to complain about this evening - he is due for another defeat induced rant.  grin grin

PS - something from Sharon's friend Myles P

Berba is a luxury player , like Veron. Sir Alex should unload him to Spain, where he would be magical in slower games. His ball-control is good as anybody I've ever seen, as is his passing and shooting. Berbatov is not a red devil. Tevez is.

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=1244&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2009
Just for tonight, GO GO GO GO GUNNERS,beat the living hell outta Liverfool, GUNNERS 4 TONIGHT wink wink wink grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
debosky:

PS - something from Sharon's friend Myles P

Berba is a luxury player , like Veron. Sir Alex should unload him to Spain, where he would be magical in slower games. His ball-control is good as anybody I've ever seen, as is his passing and shooting. Berbatov is not a red devil. Tevez is.

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=1244&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

Myles P is an idiot. . . . . .

Berbatov is not a luxury player.
He has improved Man Utd and his contribution this season has been breath-taking.
Berbatov has done everything he was required to do in his first season in a new team.
He was bought to reduce our over dependence on Ronaldo and Rooney's goals, add experience and better ball retention to our forward line, bring top form out of Rooney and add an extra body to our strike force that was only 2 man strong last year.
You can't deny he has done all these things. Yet the media still claim he should do more. I mean really,

It's ludicrous. The fella can't win! He is blamed for us scoring less goals. Even though before he came we were still poor in front of goal and last year had a fella who scored 42 times to hide this fact.
Blamed for disrupting our forward line as if it is his fault Ronaldo doesn't have the form of last year and Tevez is clearly a shadow of what he was last year mainly due to his contract problems.

Berbatov has 1 less goal than an [b]on fire [/b]Rooney and more assits in the league yet it is still claimed he is ineffective and Rooney has been ace.
It is even claimed that he doens't score enough for us, as if at Spurs he was a Ruud like hit man.
Worse still he was the first to step up to take a pressure penalty, (granted the attempt was worefull) but becase he missed he is labelled lazy, unprofessional, with an attitude problem who doesn't give a shit about anything, a flop and a mistake purchase by Fergie.

I could go on and on. It is ridiculous.
He can't get a fair assessment from the majority of soccer fans which is sad.
All because they cant get past the fact he costs us 30 million quid. And what they dreamed up a 30 million player should be like.
It was not his fault SPURS sold him for £30 milla. . . . . .Even at £20 milla before the start of the season, Fergie was reluctant to pay.
That should tell all n sundry that he was overpriced. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2009
Cristalz:
Honestly, it's just sad. Hate has taken precedence over common sense and simple soccer knowledge.

Now these vermins no longer reason with sensible logic, they no longer think. All everybody wants to do is just come here to say their biased piece about United for the day, whether it's arrant nonsense or not.

I mean, is it by force to talk about United? Anybody that has nothing intelligent to post should just skip the thread. Too bad that can't be enforced, lol  

Mod, it is possible.

Right a program to ask each user to choose their respective clubs and once that is done; the person's ID will be restricted to his/her forum.

And threads like CHELSEA vs PORTO, ARSENAL vs SHOOTING STARS, LIVERPOOL vs KANU FC will be open to everyone.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2009
Very funny, nazzy grin

Come on guys, let's go cheer the Arses on. . .no matter how off that sounds embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
the truth is that all dem other teams, supporters and footballers envy Man Utd a lot

Jealousy dey kill

FFS, why would would Gunners come here to even talk about trophy, ??

Do they have an idea what a trophy looks like in recent times,

Look u guys, even if United win a "Baba Blue" cup, leave it for us , we are proud of our team

meanwhile, am supporting u guys 2day ooo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2009
Glad to see Mancs are no longer as cocky.
Thats all we 'others' want to see.

Nobody is hating, we all luv good footy,
Even if its from a shitty club like MU tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
bluediva, why na? how can you call the reigning champions of the universe (if football is played only on planet earth), champions of england and conquerors of europe a shitty club? Jealous? i think you are. I've never rooted for arsenal the way i rooted for the since CL final of 2006 against barcelona. i always insult arsenal every chance i get despite the fact i respect and admire them even a diehard Manc like myself. But they really amazed me today going against liverpool with no adebayor, van persie and no gallas. Ashravin i now understand all the hype. you gunners have a gem right there. i just believe and hope he doesn't shine against us in May. to all gunners, congratulations on this draw( to me, it's a win) and Good luck on your season minus CL.

To my Mancs we've a life line here we all hoped the gunners would deliver and they did. it's now time to give it to pompey as if we're second coming of alexander the great. i understood SAF's team selection for sunday. i believe he would get it right tommorrow (except if he wants to F**k with me which i don't know understand why he likes doing so. i must've done something wrong, i better beg for for forgiveness from Baba)

United 4 eva!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ Vinisky,

Just teasing.
MU is a great club, all we ask is for less arrogance.

World champs?
Contesting against teams from washed out leagues?
Well, its nothing to brag about.
I'd rather you brag 'bout the CL you won last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chazy4real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
What some manu fans do not understand is that, the more successful you become, the more foes you will have. how do you a expect chelsea, liverpool or arsenal fan to come to this thread and maybe praise manu 4 their strides, when some of them have been kept trophyless by manu for some seasons. their offensive posts shows their level of frustration. but they should prepare 4 more bc the best is yet to come. WE ARE THE RED DEVILS, WE REMAIN UNITED FOR LIFE!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2009
Unfortunately,the once-upon-a-time journalist BlueDiva/HorneyChic is at the vanguard of some of the Hate/Envy being spread on this thread.

As if she comes across as 'humble".Telling us we're no longer "arrogant".Just because the trophies at her clubaren't coing as they used to under JM.because I remember the noisethat came from their end when the going was good.now that you can't win anything,the others are classified as "arrogant".

Sigh:I miss those days when vermins of her type were keeping quiet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2009
chazy,
We all know enemies of progress increase exponentially when you succeed.
But when hate beclouds reasoning,that's where it beats my imagination.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2009
I'm not hating.
Why should i?
Na my papa get CFC or MU?  cheesy
I just love good footy and dislike arrogant fans.
I love teasing, people should stop taking things personal.

PS
As for trophies,
The FA is on its way to Stamford Bridge.  wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2009
Unfortunately,you come across as the ringleader of the haters.To me anyway.And some of us aren't convinced.
Stop labelling people.words like ''arrogant'' come out of dislike.All because the going isn't so good anymore doesn't give you the right to call people names,ok?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2009
@Eastbay/ coded
Thank you jo, tell the vermin like it is. The trophylessness of her club seems to be affecting a lot of her posts grin

@BlueDiva
We're not taking anything personal. . .nobody said they felt personally slighted. We're just appalled at the poor quality of reasoning that erupts from most of you, with you being the ringleader.
NL Sports is deeper than your deep-seated hate and bias,k? grin

Even when teasing, people should know when to step back and face reality, call things like they are. Obviously with you vermins, it's next to impossible grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2009
@Sauron~

itz obvious you like barbatov as a player but let the truth be said. that guy is not United class. He was bought to be scoring goals but he has failed shot of that so far, (maybe he will prove us wrong next season) he don't contribute defensively, he just stroll in the pitch lackadaisically as if he is not concerned. Check out his penalty on sunday. Did you see fans criticise Rio for missing "NO" why cuz he played a good one that was saved. Even Deboski or DDK will save barba's kick eyes closed.

8 goals and 8 assist on 27 appearance is not a good return for a 30milla striker. I have not seen anything he added to the team that Apache can't add in double. Since Feb he has no single assist and have scored only 2 goals. He has not scored in CL since October which i hope is why SAF bought him.

His partnership with Rooney lacks the rhythm, In all his goals Wazza did not provide any assist and he only provided one assist for all Rooney's goals in the 20 matches they played together. His body lang shows no confidence at all.

In our game against chavs at SB JPark  gave him a clear pass in front of goal, he just back passed the ball to Cech as if hez playing for Chelsea and the same thing happend on sunday as well. he kills the tempo of our game, last season when the trinity go counter attack we all know the end product but i have not seen that this season.

Hez good as a player but he lacks what it takes to make it in United. Team spirit is zero.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2009
Cristalz
wassup

Mancs
what happened yesterday? 4 goals from the gunners at Anfield? wow!!!
how many minutes did the ref add after normal time? if it was UTD, they would have been shouting morderrr

I give it to the gunners, that was an excellent game
Mikel shld be sold with immediate effect and . . .
A-S-H-A-R-V-I-N

we shlda bought that boi to replace Scholes grin

Nice game
we shld capitalise on the 2 points dropped to increase the lead and get set to retain our birthright i mean the title
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2009
@TKB
  Hey. Back from your trip?
The game was awesome, 98% as good as the Chelsea/Liverpool UCL game last week. Twaz a festival of defensive errors and goals from both sides.
We just need to crush Pompey tonight to remain on top. GD is the important thing now, 'cos the teams at the top are so close on points. We really need to pump in as many goals as possible.

@presido
  8 goals, 8 assists, 27 appearances.  .  .Arshavin got 4 goals in one appearance. Imagine what his stats will be in 27 appearances grin And he didn't cost 30mil sad
  Not hating on Berba, but most of the time he plays like he doesn't really care if the team wins or loses. Just calling a spade a spade here. Perhaps Fergie should twist the guy's agent's right arm and reduce Berba's salary grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2009
To Sauron and his cu.m splattering hapless army Crizzle, Chamo,TKB, Eastbay, Emperoh, Vinisky and whoever

Quit the bloody arrogance

QUIN[b]TUPLE[/b] is already QUIN[b]TOPPLE [/b]no doubt

If ya'all still believe Berbatov is a good acquisition, think twice, he is a bag of dried cum waiting to be rejuvenated by a bottle of Molotov! tongue

I want a massive debate with your Boss, Sauron around here?

Criz and Chamo, go and tell your boss, Sauron to come out, it is going to be La Pizza Pizza till the end of the season! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2009
Brash, it's like your ailment is getting worse tongue

Time you started acting your age, and not like some highly excited 15 year old that just joined a cult and got his first view of a pistol. I'm embarrassed for you, if you don't care about the way you project yourself embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.