Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? (2634 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by douchesnozzle(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
It has come to my notice that girls prefer being lied to than being told the truth.
I happened to meet this new chic about a month ago, slim pretty girl with nice shape.
We started going out, but as a sincere guy I always make it clear to any lady I go out with that I have a girlfriend. This I told this chic of which she agreed to tag along as she too had a guy.

The problem started when I told her last week that my babe would be coming around hence we might not see as usual but would keep in touch via phone.
Unfortunately my babe didn't come as scheduled, I called her so we could hangout but she started acting weird. I decided to let her be only for me to get a call from her today telling me that "has it gotten to that"? I asked her why all the sudden attitude only for her to tell me that she can't continue with our parole.
The shocking thing was when she told me that I shouldn't have informed her that my babe was coming around that she'll rather I had told her something else.

The puzzling thing is why would a girl preferred being lied to. If I had lied, I think we would still be going but I wouldn't be cool with that. Having shared my experience with my friends, 90% are of the opinion that I should have lied to her that I would be out of town.
I think until ladies start appreciating sincerity in guys, we wouldn't have most of these disappointment we see today.
Please follow nairalanders, did I goof by telling the girl the truth?? On a lighter note, I don chop her once but that wasn't the essence of me trying to go out with her.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Guy you Fùcked up!

You should have lied to her. That's what she wanted.

Always give girls what they "want". undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by douchesnozzle(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guy you Fùcked up!

You should have lied to her. That's what she wanted.

Always give girls what they "want". undecided
Guy I no dey like chop fish wey bone go com hook me for throat. I don't want one girl to start telling me that I used and dump her
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
[email] yeah you shouldnt have told here the truth, truth hurts! [/email]
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by NairaLandLord: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
douchesnozzle:
It has come to my notice that girls prefer being lied to than being told the truth.
I happened to meet this new chic about a month ago, slim pretty girl with nice shape.
We started going out, but as a sincere guy I always make it clear to any lady I go out with that I have a girlfriend. This I told this chic of which she agreed to tag along as she too had a guy.

The problem started when I told her last week that my babe would be coming around hence we might not see as usual but would keep in touch via phone.
Unfortunately my babe didn't come as scheduled, I called her so we could hangout but she started acting weird. I decided to let her be only for me to get a call from her today telling me that "has it gotten to that"? I asked her why all the sudden attitude only for her to tell me that she can't continue with our parole.
The shocking thing was when she told me that I shouldn't have informed her that my babe was coming around that she'll rather I had told her something else.

The puzzling thing is why would a girl preferred being lied to. If I had lied, I think we would still be going but I wouldn't be cool with that. Having shared my experience with my friends, 90% are of the opinion that I should have lied to her that I would be out of town.
I think until ladies start appreciating sincerity in guys, we wouldn't have most of these disappointment we see today.
Please follow nairalanders, did I goof by telling the girl the truth?? On a lighter note, I don chop her once but that wasn't the essence of me trying to go out with her.

Becos they live in a different world... They live in DisneyLand so you have to be able turn their head 360 degrees and 180 degrees with lie... And if they find out tell them you didn't want to lose them that's why you lied and they will looove you more.

Ladies are born with their brain wet and it never dries.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
douchesnozzle:

Guy I no dey like chop fish wey bone go com hook me for throat. I don't want one girl to start telling me that I used and dump her
You still dey play nice guy. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by chibwike(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
When you are
sincere and straightforward

there will be no need lying in the first place

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by 2dice(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol...they love it a lot ...
Lie
Money
Lie
Lie-on
Cash
Lie
....naa you go dey run when you see Babes
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Gurgle(f): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
why do you have two at once

you deserve it
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by 2dice(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

you deserve it
and why did she agree when He told her about his relationship status !!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Gurgle(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
2dice:
and why did she agreed when He told her about his relationship status !!

he is the one who came onto NL to complain, not her

if she had come I would have asked the same question youre asking

don't understand people these days. there are free men and women everywhere, why take somebodys own
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by douchesnozzle(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

you deserve it
Deserve what?? Please let's be clear here. Am not here to mope or complain am only here to get answers to my question. As for the chic, she's the least of my worries as I have closed her chapter.
I have just one like I pointed out, any other is just to pass time.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Gurgle(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
douchesnozzle:

Deserve what?? Please let's be clear here. Am not here to mope or complain am only here to get answers to my question. As for the chic, she's the least of my worries as I have closed her chapter.

Are you reading what youre writing
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by churchboy004(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Because their brains are programmed foe it. Nice guys don't get punannny from gals ooo. Oboy shine ur eyes or dem go chop u mugu. #inobgentleman#
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by 2dice(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

he is the one who came onto NL to complain, not her

if she had come I would have asked the same question youre asking

don't understand people these days. there are free men and women everywhere, why take somebodys own
...she is at fault if truly he told her ...
Well eating the forbidden fruit is always Tempting...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Staru1(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2015
op you mess-up. Does the girl always informing you whenever she want to go on visit to his guy? Why are u announcing it to her,it hurts bcs you made to feel that she is less important or less beautiful to ur girl. Your act is called "act of immature" .herba
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Gurgle(f): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2015
2dice:
...she is at fault if truly he told her ...
Well eating the forbidden fruit is always Tempting...

they are both at fault
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Cuz that's the only language they understand
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by scribble: 4:30am On Jul 27, 2015
I don't even know why you're tripping
Just ignore her for about a month, she will whatsapp you something stupid like "holla"

At that point tell her to holler at deez nuts

Women love to play the waiting game....play it with them until you become the master of the game on some Sidney sheldon type sheit

A lot of women say Ok from the jump because they like you and want you for themselves but if they can't woo you away from your woman they resent you and most will only stick around for the money or if you can hit their spot

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by 2dice(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

they are both at fault
yea ...I know .. But she is the Main Problem. Why did she accept in the first Place..U know Guys are Polygamous in NaTure
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by chigoizie7(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2015
douchesnozzle:

Did u also tell ur main GF that u ve a side chick? If not, your being sincere is a big lie, it is just being selfish on ur part.

How could u tell a gal dat u re phucking to give u some break that u want to phuck another gal? Bros, u re not being sincere this time, u re just humiliating her. What did u take her for? A wore?

To me, its unfair, cos she already knew u had a gf, why throwing the obvious to her face? She did d right thing by calling the paroles off, u ve no regards for her person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by suzzy16(f): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2015
douchesnozzle:

u re a good guy sha,u re being vry sincere here,make she also go find serious guy and stop falling in love with u
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by suzzy16(f): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2015
NairaLandLord:

Becos they live in a different world... They live in DisneyLand so you have to be able turn their head 360 degrees and 180 degrees with lie... And if they find out tell them you didn't want to lose them that's why you lied and they will looove you more.

Ladies are born with their brain wet and it never dries.
whoever make dis comment is mad
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by suzzy16(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2015
douchesnozzle:

hmmm,side chick,right
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by NairaLandLord: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
whoever make dis comment is mad
Why suzzy ? Its just an honest opinion...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2015
douchesnozzle:

As you don chop am no be 2-0
But I know say U go like chop am again
Such is life, you win some you lose some
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by suzzy16(f): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2015
NairaLandLord:

Why suzzy ? Its just an honest opinion...
bt why insulting we ladies here
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by NairaLandLord: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
bt why insulting we ladies here

I didn't insult you ladies... Other than the "wet brain" phrase,I only just stated a fact.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2015
douchesnozzle:

Na so

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2015
NairaLandLord:

I didn't insult you ladies... Other than the "wet brain" phrase,I only just stated a fact.

Truth hurts brah
Thats why we have this thread in the 1st place
Chics cant handle the truth

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by suzzy16(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2015
NairaLandLord:

then,d fact is nt correct
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Gurgle(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
2dice:
yea ...I know .. But she is the Main Problem.
Why did she accept in the first Place..U know Guys are Polygamous in NaTure

Guys are polygamous in nature, yes and women are also very competitive with other women by nature, which is why they always try to outsmart each other unnecessarily

but we all need to control ourselves. We are not supposed to follow all our "natural" inclinations. This is what separates us from animals

Its not really my problem but OP is paining me by coming on here and posting it as if its normal

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Dying In Silence / Mumu Thread (pix) / Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.