Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? (17381 Views)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 18, 2009
gabrywyl:

so u start crying?

Not really. Fact is, knowing you are weaker, he'll want to play soft and maybe give you a sweet rub on your face than slap you. You on the other hand can slap him hard and say: Oh damn, I am so weak.

grin He'll be moved by your self awareness and let go of his guard.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2009
but I cannot slap him ooo. . . Over my dead body will I touch him in that way. . . I will feel like killing myself if I did. lipsrsealed

Even if its for playing, I dont dare still sad
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 18, 2009
gabrywyl:

but I cannot slap him ooo. . . Over my dead body will I touch him in that way. . . I will feel like killing myself if I did. lipsrsealed

Even if its for playing, I dont dare still sad

grin Which wrestling una dey do? grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Mar 18, 2009
heheheh! Ehmm Ehmm Ehmmm. . . grin Well, My wrestling is like Sumo wrestler style where I try to push him down to the ground. grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:14am On Mar 18, 2009
gabrywyl:

heheheh! Ehmm Ehmm Ehmmm. . . grin Well, My wrestling is like Sumo wrestler style where I try to push him down to the ground. grin

Gabrywyl must weight at least 300 pounds shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2009
Wrong. Its 301.05 grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by 190: 3:38am On Mar 18, 2009
so u intend tappin his balls abi
hw abt d guy grabbin ur oranges
or plantain, wiceva

wud dat be nice!
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:11am On Mar 18, 2009
lol
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2009
And you think he dont? undecided
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Ifedisky(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2009
Haha, oranges and balls!. Cushy wrestling!! tongue
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2009
But its more towards uhmm . , Nibling and touching and feeling grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by cycloloti(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2009
offcourse u can beat ur boyfriend is very easy just followm my prescription
take i tile of weed nd challenge him u will recover all ur teddy.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2009
Weed? Isnt that expensive?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by nich(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2009
shocked i hear the NDLEA and the Narcotics guys are headed for ur joint right now.

anyway, u need not worry cos u'd take all of dem out 'sumo style'  tongue

but be on the look out for those snipers. abi u think say dem no dey naija?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2009
nich:

shocked i hear the NDLEA and the Narcotics guys are headed for ur joint right now.

anyway, u need not worry cos u'd take all of dem out 'sumo style' :P4

but be on the look out for those snipers. abi u think say dem no dey naija?

What is that?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by cycloloti(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
there is notin like ndlea i can supply u just pm me
privately believe me dats d only solution
u can beat him nd recover all ur dolls cycloloti@yahoo.com
nd i will send u d weed at my own expense,
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2009
But my father told me that weed is not good so I no fit take. sad
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by nich(m): 4:27am On Mar 21, 2009
gabrywyl:

But my father told me that weed is not good so I no fit take. sad

i think he must have told u alot of things are not good, but did u listen to him? tongue

anyway, ndlea is still on the look out.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2009
nexxxxxxxt
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
Nich, Mind you, Ive always listen to what my father told me. . . Well, I use to. . . . Untill when he made me realize that he is not the father which I thought he is at age 21.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by nich(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2009
lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
wetin now?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by kennyslim(m): 5:36am On Mar 24, 2009
gabrywyl:

Nich, Mind you, Ive always listen to what my father told me. . . Well, I use to. . . . Untill when he made me realize that he is not the father which I thought he is at age 21.

What did he do? No no no, dnt tell us he sneaked up on you naked. Why are some fathers like that? Remember the Australian who fathered 7 of her daughter's children, INSANITY!
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2009
kennyslim:

What did he do? No no no, dnt tell us he sneaked up on you naked. Why are some fathers like that? Remember the Australian who fathered 7 of her daughter's children, INSANITY!

Nope. . . My father is a pervert but not enough pervert to sleep around with his daughter aight? But anyways, thats all in the past.

And mind you, please do not polute the country AUSTRALIA because its not AUSTRALIA which the stupid Hot asshole is from. That dude Josef Flich or whatever his name is is from AUSTRIA. . . Not Australia. Its two different counties.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ladies that likes to ride at the top will probably beat you in wrestling
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2009
nahhhh
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Munchk: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
Let a bosom fly out when wrestling. That'll distract him lol and it means you can get on top quite easily. It's what happened with mine grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by MsPotato(f): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2010
Munchk:

Let a bosom fly out when wrestling. That'll distract him lol and it means you can get on top quite easily. It's what happened with mine grin

Wow! That sounds wonderful shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by luap: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2010
Even though in the movies they show tough kung fu women kicking butt. This is not real. It is only for entertainment.

There has never been any woman in history that could honestly beat up a man, not even an old man.

Try beating him with your mind. Learn a game where you can win.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by MsPotato(f): 1:13am On Nov 04, 2010
luap:

Even though in the movies they show tough kung fu women kicking butt. This is not real. It is only for entertainment.

There has never been any woman in history that could honestly beat up a man, not even an old man.

Try beating him with your mind. Learn a game where you can win.

are u sure about that? cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Munchk: 4:45am On Nov 04, 2010
[quoteWow! That sounds wonderful][quote][/quote]

LOL it is grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by mediatrix8(f): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2010
Gabry/Ms potato: sister,we have never tried wrestling.I mean real wrestling hahahha, I will try with him when he comes back and I will let you know who won.I like your personality, i think we can be friends smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.