Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. (9786 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Some ladies have got no shame at all. I have looked and looked at the picture but i saw no reason why she shud pose this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2016
This one no be pikin oo

4 Likes

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by gomzy121: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2016
that's the definition of madness, I mean madness in the highest order

1 Like

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2016
lies!heard she was drunk undecided
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Emac34: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Silly girls every where
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by pweshboi(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
She was drunk? JESUSJESUS!! I av to type that twice... U girls on nairaland will defend anythinthis days just to justify radian rubbish. Shey dis girl look like person wey dey drunk like dis pretty? U self look am well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2016
pweshboi:

She was drunk? JESUSJESUS!! I av to type that twice... U girls on nairaland will defend anythinthis days just to justify radian rubbish. Shey dis girl look like person wey dey drunk like dis pretty? U self look am well
Seriously d topic was on fp yesterday,search for it&read d story very well!
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2016
undecided this one don make another person business him own business..

How is this your business? Is she your daughter? Sister? Or does she even relate to you??..

She's not complaining.. Allow the girl to do what she wants abeg.. However, I find the photo very sexy..
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by SINNZ(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Its her body. She should fvck it up however she wants smiley
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by pweshboi(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:

How is this your business? Is she your daughter? Sister? Or does she even relate to you??..

She's not complaining.. Allow the girl to do what she wants abeg.. However, I find the photo very sexy..
Bros abeg make I ask u, u go happy to see ur sister like this? #NoOffence #JstAsking

1 Like

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:

why cant u run around the street naked since u own ur body? Mtchwwww

2 Likes

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
why cant u run around the street naked since u own ur body? Mtchwwww
Because I chose not to.. Come back when your shallow brain gets the point!
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2016
pweshboi:

Bros abeg make I ask u, u go happy to see ur sister like this? #NoOffence #JstAsking
Check the second paragraph of my comment.. You'll find the answer you seek.
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
See another pic. If u think she is drunk, then u are OYO ooooooo

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Spybradd: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
See another pic. If u think she is drunk, then u are OYO ooooooo

common man,from the look of that girl's eyes,its obvious shes drunk. Theres no way a lady wud bare herself up and allow herself to be photographed. Am pretty sure those guys laced her drink with some junk stuff and got her high and obtained these pics perhaps to spice up some blog,you know,well just sayin'..

1 Like

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
This one no be pikin oo
My dear. Found u here cheesy
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Strahovski1(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
She has a talent and i see no issue in her pics.
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by glossy6(f): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
How come the bf wore clothes, at least I can see the singlet
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
she looks like u a little.
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
she looks like u a little.
undecided undecided mad goat!
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided mad goat!
shuo!!! anybody dat have seen u will know she looks like u, d resemblance is clear like mirror.
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Spicylate(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Sanity is fading away. Shoot!
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
shuo!!! anybody dat have seen u will know she looks like u, d resemblance is clear like mirror.
Ode undecided
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ode undecided
I HAVE UR PICTURE WITH ME RIGHT NOW, are u na saying im blind?
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by 7footre(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Jah Jehovah Emmanuel............ HOLY!

1 Like

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

My dear. Found u here cheesy
Sorry, am I suppose to know u undecided
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by macino1(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Seriously, the increasing rate of indecency this days is something else.

Meanwhile: Do you ejjaculate too quick, find it difficult or wait too long to go for second round Or need to enhance your sexual performance. For any other Erectile Disfunction, click: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love for 100% Herbal Solution (No side effect).
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
Sorry, am I suppose to know u undecided
Sweetie forgive and forget na. smiley
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Swissheart(f): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wickedness is when her boyfriend is having a singlet on and she is nude........ No wonder the Bible describes drunkenness as a state of total foolishness

1 Like

Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Sweetie forgive and forget na. smiley
God loves u
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Davidovinci(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
At least she get better bwest grin
Re: Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
God loves u
Lol ok. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend / Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.