Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP (54983 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by saintikechi(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2015
chrysla:
and i am just a miserable wailing wailer ....TANoid!!!! tongue
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by hensben(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2015
kenedy175:
When people say PDP has been in power for the past 16 years, it baffles me. If not for the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and few others, what's the difference between Apc and pdp?

Una just dey deceive yourselves. They be using your heads to play ping pong.
yeah that's the reason buhari is the president not atiku and if you think those pdp decampee can control buhari then you are been economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Chinatownm(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2015
may0001:
And full of lies as usual.

Hw did u manage to pass waec. U can copy shaa as u jus did now.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by easydone: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2015
PDP cannot provide virile opposition with convoluted, hollow statements - APC
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by alabiyemmy(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2015
U eeediots have forgotten that GEJ is no more the President, so stop mentioning his name. Its now Bu Bu and all responsibility of good governance is on him. Leave GEJ out of the matter. APC said worst things about PDP during their time, lets be real.

Some APC goons will not even read before spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by neocortex: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
dammytosh:
THE WAILING IS TOO LONG

CAN'T read. grin grin

Typical buharists!
Why are all you guys afraid of reading ?
Does it have something to do with your role model/god ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by vicobosi: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
kenedy175:
When people say PDP has been in power for the past 16 years, it baffles me. If not for the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and few others, what's the difference between Apc and pdp?

Please tell them, cuz I keep hearing pdp has been in power for 16yrs yet it's the same old dishonest fools that switched from pdp to apc and took over power...people failed to be honest, there were key points raised in this article and no body seems to notice them, taking another loan when Nigerian is in shambles, disgracing key business men in the face of the world? Disregard for human right and the constitution in the name of discipline, is Nigeria still a democracy..?

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by sdindan: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.
Am sorry Miss if this is ur definition of WELL
I hope you read the topic before u rushed to comment
Accept it PDP tried for this one
If you really read it

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2015
This is a laugh!

During the election result I was at home in Europe I got calls to go onto the internet and witness something unbelievable.

I went online and saw the disgraceful outburst, shaming Nigeria in the eyes of the entire civilized world of that ignoramus and bully Orobebe.

Fortunately Jega handled him in a statesmanlike and excellent manner exposing him as a total fool and like all bullys a total coward.

Did PDP immediately discipline him?
Did PDP immediately dismiss him?
Did PDP immediately distance themselves from this behaviour (which in countries more used to democracy would be regarded as criminal).
Did PDP ban him for life from their party?

In short, did PDP do Anything expected of a normal party

And now, wait for it, THEY are trying to tell everyone HOW a politician should BEHAVE!! grin grin grin grin

When Buhari needs their opinion he will tell them what it is! (They don't seem to have any of their own! lol)

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by ebuka440: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
I will keep on saying that we Northners are a very big disgrace to Nigeria. Buhari is a coward. PDP should impeach that bastard and remove him from power.
What are the PDP senators waiting for to take an action. It is obvious that we are no longer in democracy rather we are practicing pure dictatorship. The international community should please come to our aid because Nigeria is in a very devastating condition.
Since no minister has been appointed, that is simply the best way for the APC members to start looting money out of the country.
Nigerians has made the wrong mistake of the century.
This message should get to the people concerned. We are not afraid of the truth.
So help us God. Good morning, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by hensben(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Only a bastard, tribal bigot and greedy mofos still consider words from pdp camp relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by bigass123(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
As in ehn? The crying cry cry no be small crying cry cry cry
Playing opposition is not easy oh sad

dammytosh:
THE WAILING IS TOO LONG

CAN'T read. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by blackpanda: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Webbet:
PDP should keep quiet and allow buhari to work. enough harm has been done to the country. Nigeria needs cleansing.
Despite that buhari's visit was futile but one thing was made clear, Nigeria reestablished it stance on gay issues.

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FROM THE VISIT?

you must be truly senile

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
blackpanda:

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FROM THE VISIT?

you must be truly senile

yes na they carried entourage to tell the Americans No to Gay marriage.
Its another example of change.

Na you no sabi
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
hensben:
Only a bastard and greedy mofos still consider words from pdp camp relevant.

State points without resorting to insults oga.
whats wrong with you?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by henchamb(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari never reply reasonable Nigerian finish, na olisa metuh he go reply?

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by charlycharles(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2015
freedom96:
General Buhari was INVITED

Even after requesting for a meeting with Obama,GEJ'S REQUEST got REJECTED what could be more embarrassing?

If you re still in doubt,compare and contrast the pics below:
i ve compared and gej meeting looks more like a serious biz while pmb meeting like a grandpa and his daughter inlaw xchanging pleasantries.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2015
sdindan:

Am sorry Miss if this is ur definition of WELL
I hope you read the topic before u rushed to comment
Accept it PDP tried for this one
If you really read it

Unfortunately, baseless sentiments will continue to suffice for her, so why bother?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by tete7000(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Chinatownm:

Tank u my broda. At least u can read between d lines

My problem with Nigerians is thaz President Buhari being inadvertently elevated into a position of a 'god'. Everything he does must not be questioned because he is omniscient who knows all and who can never make mistake. While I may not be an adherent supporter of PDP, we cannot totally say some of the issue raise are irrelevant.
As a citizen and an ardent observer I keep saying that I am gravely worried with the way this government has taken off. Many will say we need to give time so that they correct the errors of the past and as such they could have a 'clean' foundation to build on. I ask: knowing that no human is immune from error, are we conscious in the quest to erase past errors, this govt may end up accumulating his own errors? Should that happen, are we going to have to wait for them to eradicate those errors too and the chain of cleansing continue until all the time is wasted? Above all can we really have anything totally clean',? Is the 'clean' foundation being proposed not simply a mirage? We are constantly being told leakages are being plugged, can we really be told in concrete term what steps are being taken to ensure these leakages are plugged? What restructuring in the ministry are going to take place.
APC have penchants for being bogus with information and I think it is time we demand that details information rather zhan sketchy ideas of issues be laid out for public to digest.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Aprl: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
PMB is man with too much experience, he listens more, talks less, writes and takes final decisions of no going back.

The past administration was engaged in the changing of ministers, directors and top ranking officers of the country, leading to looting and corruption. I think PMB is trying to be careful in the appointments of key persons.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt for now

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by melvin0004(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.
please lets back our comments wit facts....u didnt even understand d topic......
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by shamecurls(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by strongerthaneva(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
My brother u are more blessed than olisa metuh and PDP fellows..U shall rise above them and be successful more than them in life..this is just the continuation of their falling and wailings..Pls tell them again APC is the heritage of Nigeria PDP is just a corruptible part of of nigeria..God bless u again..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2015
charlycharles:

i ve compared and gej meeting looks more like a serious biz while pmb meeting like a grandpa and his daughter inlaw xchanging pleasantries.
Nice comparison wailer cheesy
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by nuelyoyo(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
alabiyemmy:
U eeediots have forgotten that GEJ is no more the President, so stop mentioning his name. Its now Bu Bu and all responsibility of good governance is on him. Leave GEJ out of the matter. APC said worst things about PDP during their time, lets be real.

Some APC goons will not even read before spewing rubbish.
APC said worst things during their time as opposition coz things were truly worse then, if PDP are complaining of any bad state of the economy/country now is because they (PDP) created it and were voted out by majority of the masses for APC to come and clear the shit created by PDP. Its just 2 months into this administration, so if their is any mess we are witnessing in this country right now it can't be linked to the new party @ d centre. Be it Boko haram, or the financial state of the economy, PDP had the chance to wipe out boko haram, but they didn't, instead chose to play politics with it, only for them to wake up from their slumber when its was just about six weeks to election, that to me is the height of hypocrisy. They also made a mess of the country's finance by aiding and abating corruption as well as diverting national money into private pockets thereby depleting our savings, now they come on air to rant about the naira depreciation. Each time PDP accuses the new party @ the centre, they only remind the masses of their recklessness of the past 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by gamaliel121(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Don't mind pdp oo..
With their beer palour talk...
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by lawlahbammy(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2015
BrightEye:
Still wondering how Obama understood his his spoken grammar.....!
Keep wondering..... grin
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by fashmania(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2015
BrightEye:
Still wondering how Obama understood his his spoken grammar.....!

Tell your Obama make e come speak Hausa nah.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Hero10001: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
kenedy175:

Gbam! PDP=APC
ahahahaha.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
fashmania:

Tell your Obama make e come speak Hausa nah.

Yes o Hausa is one of the international languages spoken in several regions of the world, in fact thats what the poster used in communicating this to us
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Charly68:
PDP are shameless with their vituperations ..they ran the country a grand yet they could still talk.. Greedy ,selfish & brainless people

Oga, PDP actually ran the country "a grand". You people just hear people talk some words and type. Who was your English teacher
Running a thing "a grand" as you implied means that PDP did an excellent job. Sure that was not what you meant. Please, go and correct yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.