Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP (54973 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:

Who said they did?
Oh! That's right PDP is the problem oi? Innit?
Peace out
Had enough of your whining
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Felly8(f): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2015
BrightEye:
Still wondering how Obama understood his spoken grammar.....

English is not our mother tongue. Other Presidents like the German, French Presidents visit English speaking countries with interpreters but PMB speaks & understands English well enough to conduct such visits without interpreters. We should give him credit for that. By the way, can Obama speak Hausa or Ibo or Yoruba or Efik or Urhobo or Igala? Which other language can Obama speak apart from English? Can he even speak his native dialect? PMH can speak Hausa and English.
Let's leave his grammar & focus on more important issues which is Good Governance.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Tinyemeka(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.

How?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Aristo3146(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Aristo3146(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2015
kenedy175:
When people say PDP has been in power for the past 16 years, it baffles me. If not for the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and few others, what's the difference between Apc and pdp?

Una just dey deceive yourselves. They be using your heads to play ping pong.
The difference between APC and PDP= CHANGE
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Teekrayne(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
saintikechi:

Chai ....... My room mate for asylum don catch me, bros how you take manage escape ? No tell any body say you see me for here.
........ Lol..... Eranko
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by free13: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baba one chance.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

I don't know what this trip has done for Nigeria, pls educate me wiseman!!!
Your type need not be educated.Your knowledge and illiteracy are all the same.Bigotry has completely locked ur sense of reasoning.I refuse to educate you,remain in ur hole of darkness!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
freedom96:
Your type need not be educated.Your knowledge and illiteracy are all the same.Bigotry has completely locked ur sense of reasoning.I refuse to educate you,remain in ur hole of darkness!

^ ^
| |
| |
| |
| |

Moment when all pretensions of intelligence fail and it dawns on you exactly how clueless you are shocked

Bwahhahhahhahahahhahahah!!!! grin grin

Of course you can not tell me any benefit and you know why? angry because there is none

Then you hope to hide your ineptitude and embarrassment by insulting me SMH for you
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

^ ^
| |
| |
| |
| |

Moment when all pretensions of intelligence fail and it dawns on you exactly how clueless you are shocked

Bwahhahhahhahahahhahahah!!!! grin grin

Of course you can not tell me any benefit and you know why? angry because there is none

Then you hope to hide your ineptitude and embarrassment by insulting me SMH for you
Are u seriously this dumb?You laugh like a mad person.How about the revelation that one minister stole over $6billion from the Nigerian state?How about the intelligence report and aid on how to recover the looted treasury?How about the $2.1 billion pledged by world bank to help Nigeria develop?
I seriously thought u re only mischievous,now I see u re dumb also.
I hope u'll change your ways with the little I've informed you.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
freedom96:
Are u seriously this dumb?You laugh like a mad person.How about the revelation that one minister stole over $6billion from the Nigerian state?How about the intelligence report and aid on how to recover the looted treasury?How about the $2.1 billion pledged by world bank to help Nigeria develop?
I seriously thought u re only mischievous,now I see u re dumb also.
I hope u'll change your ways with the little I've informed you.

Finally

So seriously, how difficult was that?

Which minister stole $6billion? Are you also suffering from numerical diarrhoea? grin you don't throw bogus accusations without evidence to back it, which american official has come out to back this claim? Go siddon jare

What intelligence report on recovering what looted treasury? Bwahahahaha!! grin You're so comical in the level of ignorance with which you gulp any news headline without any evidence to back it, america made one request, these person and that are the indicted people in the haliburton bribe scandal and we have prosecuted the americans involved including our former vice president, we have ample evidence to prosecute so, so and so Nigerians and we are willing to provide evidence for their prosecution and they are waiting to see if buhari will prosecute them, and news flash!! They are his Northern friends and Obasonjo not G.E.J.

Did you also say $2.1billion pledged Seriously you think it is a gift? Are you that daft? Buhari took a loan for purposes he is not stating under terms he is not stating and you're here celebrating that like a daft zombie and i have been allowing you insult me since just to see if you even have a brain worth picking in the first place mtcheeeeew! undecided
Tell your buhari to clarify the actual purpose of the loan, the repayment terms of that loan, the clauses attached to that loan before your buhari turns us into western slaves again!! We need to know those clauses ASAP!!! shocked fear dey catch me before buhari trades Nigeria's independence to western neo-colonialists all in a bid to impress gullible idiots like you who don't read the fine print of any contract before signing

G.E.J brought in $50billion worth of investment not cash from china in 2014 alone without making any noise about it.........that's how to be a president fool!! angry

Steeewpid indomie fed, internet entranced, research abhoring generation.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

Finally

So seriously, how difficult was that?

Which minister stole $6billion? Are you also suffering from numerical diarrhoea? grin you don't throw bogus accusations without evidence to back it, which american official has come out to back this claim? Go siddon jare

What intelligence report on recovering what looted treasury? Bwahahahaha!! grin You're so comical in the level of ignorance with which you gulp any news headline without any evidence to back it, america made one request, these person and that are the indicted people in the haliburton bribe scandal and we have prosecuted the americans involved including our former vice president, we have ample evidence to prosecute so, so and so Nigerians and we are willing to provide evidence for their prosecution and they are waiting to see if buhari will prosecute them, and news flash!! They are his Northern friends and Obasonjo not G.E.J.

Did you also say $2.1billion pledged Seriously you think it is a gift? Are you that daft? Buhari took a loan for purposes he is not stating under terms he is not stating and you're here celebrating that like a daft zombie and i have been allowing you insult me since just to see if you even have a brain worth picking in the first place mtcheeeeew! undecided
Tell your buhari to clarify the actual purpose of the loan, the repayment terms of that loan, the clauses attached to that loan before your buhari turns us into western slaves again!! We need to know those clauses ASAP!!! shocked fear dey catch me before buhari trades Nigeria's independence to western neo-colonialists all in a bid to impress gullible idiots like you who don't read the fine print of any contract before signing

G.E.J brought in $50billion worth of investment not cash from china in 2014 alone without making any noise about it.........that's how to be a president fool!! angry

Steeewpid indomie fed, internet entranced, research abhoring generation.
Allryt smiley....what are u going to do now?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BrightEye(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Felly8:

English is not our mother tongue. Other Presidents like the German, French Presidents visit English speaking countries with interpreters but PMB speaks & understands English well enough to conduct such visits without interpreters. We should give him credit for that. By the way, can Obama speak Hausa or Ibo or Yoruba or Efik or Urhobo or Igala? Which other language can Obama speak apart from English? Can he even speak his native dialect? PMH can speak Hausa and English.
Let's leave his grammar & focus on more important issues which is Good Governance.

You are not far from truth lady.... but that still keeps me wondering how Obama was able to understand his grammar without an interpreter! I am a yoruba guy that was born and schooled in northern nigeria, so I must tell u, hausas need to improve their grammar. English is our official language, in which any Nigerian government representative must be able to speak fluently so as to avoid embarrassing and tanishing the image of our country.

Wait a minute, English isn't the official language of those German and french countries you made mention of after all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2015
freedom96:
Allryt smiley....what are u going to do now?

Firstly am going to start ignoring you because you're clearly not worth my time undecided you are one of millions of Nigerians who are absolutely convinced they know everything when truth is they know absolutely nothing!!! you think i and others like me criticise buhari out of hate alone, we also do it out of love for Nigeria and because of fear, not fear of buhari, but fear of his brainwashed followers like you who refuse to see anything wrong in what he does, who will applaud him as he tramples on your own persoNal civil liberties, it was followers like you in germany in the 1930's that allowed Hitler to rise and contribute to the death of over 40million people worldwide. angry
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2015
BraniacX:

Firstly am going to start ignoring you because you're clearly not worth my time undecided you are one of millions of Nigerians who are absolutely convinced they know everything when truth is they know absolutely nothing!!! you think i and others like me criticise buhari out of hate alone, we also do it out of love for Nigeria and because of fear, not fear of buhari, but fear of his brainwashed followers like you who refuse to see anything wrong in what he does, who will applaud him as he tramples on your own persoNal civil liberties, it was followers like you in germany in the 1930's that allowed Hitler to rise and contribute to the death of over 40million people worldwide. angry
Okay smiley ....goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.