Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP (54979 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by lagdmark(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari na Global embarrassment, anywhere he goes na catastrophy

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by DrayZee: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is it not same Obj and Atiku dat are now saints in Apc dat destroyed d Country with Pdp for 16yrs!

My guy help me ask dem o
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by HzRF(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2015
exemen:
well.... i dnt blame PDP..... GEJ did nt have d opportunity to do what Buhari did........ PDP NA BAD BELE......
Yes oo
GEJ didn't have /use his opportunity to meet Obama to disgrace us

Pls was buahri going on vacation?
Why leave economic, security, teams behind for Okorocha, (chronic debtor) oshiomole, boko haram nigga.... D 13% derivative seeker
So Na Okorocha go sit down with USA finance head and his team to discuss economic issues
Abi Na dat deranged 13 percentage derivative seeker go sit down with security chiefs to discuss security

After wasting 2.2bn on vacation money that will help aregbe (osun Chief debtor) pay part of his debt

Some dullardist won't have option than to start singing their theme song

16 years of PDP misrule this 16 years of PDP misrule that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2015
illiad:
The man went on a vacation

That's all

I think we have long lost our pride.

Obama planned a visit to Ethiopia & Kenya this month, and GMB still went on a jamboree to America.

If the largest black nation is not worth visiting by Obama because his white handlers say so, then they are not worth visiting too. Except they used the chance to purchase properties in Potomac and nearby Virginia.

Because we all know America won't offer anything, except they first turn us gay and give us peanuts.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by olumalcolm(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Mr olisa metuh and d wailing wailers,Mr president went to America and he told America to deir face dat dey allowed boko haram to gain ground in Nigeria by refusing to sell arms to Nigeria and by. Blocking oda countries lik isreal frm selling arms to us,dat alone he has tried Dan dat pot bellied fat cow dat culd Nt stand on his fit as d Num 1 citizen of a country. He was tellin us dat some cabals r controlling dis country. God purnish him ND d cabals. Awon olobe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by DeGenius3(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2015
good stuff.

made much sense - even though i don't
agree with all the points raised.

http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Ese00(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Whether people would like to agree or not. The visit to America was a total disgrace. Obviously, we knew the Only reason they would help us then was to accept the legalization of Gay Marriage, so why go in the first instance if u know you would not accept their terms? Public funds wasted, now they have even started calling our soldiers names. Why not think of ways to fight the insurgency encroaching ur country? The Giant of Africa indeed. How has the Mighty Fallen

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Wasquad(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Ese00:
Whether people would like to agree or not. The visit to America was a total disgrace. Obviously, we knew the Only reason they would help us then was to accept the legalization of Gay Marriage, so why go in the first instance if u know you would not accept their terms? Public funds wasted, now they have even started calling our soldiers names. Why not think of ways to fight the insurgency encroaching ur country? The Giant of Africa indeed. How has the Mighty Fallen

The gear for international support has changed now... are those Metuh words not true?... we need to learn. We so much on the wrong lane in virtually everything.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Gee15: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2015
I urge Nigerians to wait patiently and not be in a rush as this is not a football match ,Mr president is working hard to make sure the country is back to shape,let us all remember that to be a class captain is not easy also to be a class governor is tasking .Therefore to be the president of the most populous African country is not a day job but I assure you that what Mr president Will do something remarkable and Nigerians will not forget .Let us continue to pray hard for the president and for Nigerian as criticism will not help our country .

God bless my country Nigeria wink
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by nom44311: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Okaka27:
TANoids will cry and cry ...but it won't change anything grin

Gbam!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by fortunechy(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
illiterate president

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by odomanis: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:
Sure, what you've been doing in Nigeria for the last 5 years didnt 'embarass' us huh? Who do these people think theyre fooling anyway? DO they actually think anyone is gonna somehow support them again after all their antics? Well, lets be fair, those people from the SS/SE will always support their beloved PDP until when they want Biafra (or maybe they wannna support both at the same time undecided, who knows).

The question is : Is the PDP observations Correct ? Forget the messenger and listen to the message. If we continue this way, we may never see the change we want.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Ese00(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
odomanis:

The question is : Is the PDP observations Correct ? Forget the messenger and listen to the message. If we continue this way, we may never see the change we want.
please kindly Loud it. Sing it. Shout it. Tell them. Forget the messenger and listen to the message. If the message is right just agree and stop ranting pdp this, pdp that

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Kenobus: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.
Represented well like in Apc. This is a man who went to US to beg. Instead being tactful, he went and started alleging that US is the one fueling the Boko haram crises in Nigeria because she refused to sell arms to us. Even if that is true, is that what you would say to somebody you are begging? GMB is a complete dullard. He did the same thing on same sex marriage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by hensben(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

State points without resorting to insults oga.
whats wrong with you?
I'm angry that this infidels, looters, assassins, dream killers and greedy mofos still have mouth to yarn dust after what they did to this country and her citizens. In a country were things work, most of them would have been behind bars. Anyways, I trust and believe in Buhari not APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by KillaBeans(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
To be honest, I didn't read the post............ It's a free world, PDP is free to say whatever but it won't change the fact that Buhari is the president till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by LAX89(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
freedom96:
General Buhari was INVITED

Even after requesting for a meeting with Obama,GEJ'S REQUEST got REJECTED what could be more embarrassing?

If you re still in doubt,compare and contrast the pics below:

Stop making a fool of yourself. GEJ was also invited, and met with Obama.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=goodluck+jonathan+and+obama&rlz=1T4GGHP_enCA431CA431&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB0QsARqFQoTCKPhq72Z-8YCFUZZPgod9iYNJA&biw=1920&bih=953

2 Likes

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by dictbennie(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Metuh mak sense this time around o....abi him don go for herein surgery?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Teekrayne(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
saintikechi:
Buhari is a disgrace, apc is an embarrassment to the nation
........ Bros, report to the nearest asylum! You were not fully cured before you sneaked out
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
hensben:
I'm angry that this infidels, looters, assassins, dream killers and greedy mofos still have mouth to yarn dust after what they did to this country and her citizens. In a country were things work, most of them would have been behind bars. Anyways, I trust and believe in Buhari not APC.

Ok lets allow your anger...in fact please get angrier lets come back in a week and see how much that solves the problems.
Im also sorry to break your heart but really theres no way your belief in one man can fix all of this. Have you thought of that?

Besides this is a forum people should be allowed to air their views and live with it, your reacting this way makes your approach no different from Boko Haram members. Or are you one of them?

Everyone should be entitled to their views if you do not agree to it, then try to make your points for refusal know in a sane manner. Ive learnt alot from NL i kid you not views have been changed when interacting with intellectuals.
However coming here and spitting fire seriously where has it gotten you?

You believe in Buhari, I dont does that mean you should start insulting me so much?
seriously whats the gain in that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
KillaBeans:
To be honest, I didn't read the post............ It's a free world, PDP is free to say whatever but it won't change the fact that Buhari is the president till 2019.

Two words:

Remember Morsi

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Myself2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I'm sure you have been programmed to lie, if not, your conscience will give you a very dirty slap right now. angry

Don't mind the ignorant ignoramus
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by swiffy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
He promised putting an end 2 BH bombings in 2months,2months is about coming 2 an end still no plans 2 end it. His being travelling 4rm one country 2 anoda seeking 4 help all 2 no avail. Buhari nigeria is 2 big 4 an old man like u 2 rule. we r tired of all ur empty promises, tell those dat r manipulating u 2 stop pls, cus we r tired of all d happening since may 29th, nigerians need a young, learned n capable person
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Myself2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
hensben:

Your hope will fade into thin air and you will be heartbroken as Buhari is part and parcel of the people that started the looting spree of our (ND) oil earnings
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by janco: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.
Not true.
Buharri missed the mark in this visit.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by txieojeds: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
HAVE YOU MADE UP TO #1MILLION THIS 2015?
WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE
DON’T MISS IT
CLICK HERE www.nairacashflow.com/ojediran/
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Neemee: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
I couldn't agree more on the fact that the APC - led administration has been appropriating GEJ's achievements for personal aggrandizement. First, the NLNG dividends; second, inprovements in power supply; third, revamping of the Nigeria Railway Corporation; fourth, polio eradication et al.

The APC was founded on lies and, on lies alone shall it continue to thrive until it shall be no longer heard of.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by achiphet(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lets face the economic facts stated here pls...........naira is getting poorer.........you go overseas and all you can buy is perfume with your years income? And we so called Nigerians still think pmb is as of now helping Nigeria? Mtchew
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by hensben(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Ok lets allow your anger...in fact please get angrier lets come back in a week and see how much that solves the problems.
Im also sorry to break your heart but really theres no way your belief in one man can fix all of this. Have you thought of that?

Besides this is a forum people should be allowed to air their views and live with it, your reacting this way makes your approach no different from Boko Haram members. Or are you one of them?

Everyone should be entitled to their views if you do not agree to it, then try to make your points for refusal know in a sane manner. Ive learnt alot from NL i kid you not views have been changed when interacting with intellectuals.
However coming here and spitting fire seriously where has it gotten you?

You believe in Buhari, I dont does that mean you should start insulting me so much?
seriously whats the gain in that?
now I see wee you are driving at. At first, did I call your name when I made my comment huh. I repeat anybody still taking these people serious are worst than terrorist. May GOd continue to punish PDP members, may their life be ruined the way they tried to ruin Nigeria and her citizen. If I can afford 3 square meal how about millions of nogerians that can't due to these bastard's greedy nature. I believe in BUhari if you don't that's your headache not mine. I have to be optimistic as a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by kenedy175(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
vicobosi:

Please tell them, cuz I keep hearing pdp has been in power for 16yrs yet it's the same old dishonest fools that switched from pdp to apc and took over power...people failed to be honest, there were key points raised in this article and no body seems to notice them, taking another loan when Nigerian is in shambles, disgracing key business men in the face of the world? Disregard for human right and the constitution in the name of discipline, is Nigeria still a democracy..?
They know the truth. They are just deceiving themselves and been ignorant
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by kenedy175(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chinatownm:

Even the tinubu u mentioned was in power for sixteen year. What did he achieve oda dan buying of private jet with Lagos moni.
The pipol who kip spewing d trash of PDP has been in power for 16yrs are majorly secondary school leavers. I don't take them serious.

You are very correct. The people talking this way really have no idea. And someone up there was praying for goat brain or something like that.... his brain must be the size of a mustard seed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.