Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP (54972 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by kenedy175(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mufasa27:

Nice post there,you said my mind, we have a lot of blindfolded fools here in this country,I pray God opens their eyes real quick !
Mufasa! Nice moniker.
If They Like , they should keep wallowing in there ignorance

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by anwo247: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have no hate for anyone let alone an old man, like Buhari. But the 'hailers' are so blindfolded to realties. You don't gamble with a whole nation. There are many ways to appease your gods and worship whatever you want.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.

I will spare you my invectives for now if you will tell me the parameters by which you arrived at this conclusion
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
LAX89:

Stop making a fool of yourself. GEJ was also invited, and met with Obama.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=goodluck+jonathan+and+obama&rlz=1T4GGHP_enCA431CA431&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB0QsARqFQoTCKPhq72Z-8YCFUZZPgod9iYNJA&biw=1920&bih=953
m nt opening that link.Upload a pic or u'll be d fool.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:
Sure, what you've been doing in Nigeria for the last 5 years didnt 'embarass' us huh? Who do these people think theyre fooling anyway? DO they actually think anyone is gonna somehow support them again after all their antics? Well, lets be fair, those people from the SS/SE will always support their beloved PDP until when they want Biafra (or maybe they wannna support both at the same time undecided, who knows).

So we are now those people?

No longer Nigerians abi? So supporting PDP is now synonymous to unpatriotism abi? According to who by the way? undecided
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
jmichlins:
I pray that God provides you guys with brains at least that of a goat. For the past 1 6yrs, Nigeria and Nigerians have been disgraced by pdp and now they wish to turn some gullible minds against he who will salvage Nigeria a bit

In 16 years, we became africa's economic giant, non oil sector grew, the railways are coming back, foreign investment mushroomed that is, until two months ago, even our military was being revamped, now we are confused as a nation and without direction and all we get is "I will" propaganda and rhetoric so tell me, who is the gullible one here? Or maybe you'll like to have us believe that the PDP inherited paradise from the military abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Webbet:
PDP should keep quiet and allow buhari to work. enough harm has been done to the country. Nigeria needs cleansing.
Despite that buhari's visit was futile but one thing was made clear, Nigeria reestablished it stance on gay issues.

Re-established means it was already established before, but by whom was it established in the first place? Remind you if you may

But wait!!! shocked

You don't mean to tell me that N2.2billion was spent on a 4 day charade and jamboree to re-establish our stance on gay issues was it? undecided
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by bobbiekrantz: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very True!!

That man remains a disappointment!!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
olasmith10:
The body responsible for giving a yardstick to national and international activities have done dier duty, PDP can pls shut up and lets have some quiet!!!

Which body?

Which yardstick? undecided

Or are you high on fermented ewedu? undecided

Abi you think say na just to blow grammar without thinking first?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
freedom96:
General Buhari was INVITED

Even after requesting for a meeting with Obama,GEJ'S REQUEST got REJECTED what could be more embarrassing?

If you re still in doubt,compare and contrast the pics below:

And as foolish as you are (no insult intended just fact) what tangible difference has your buharis trip(invitation) to America made for Nigeria Just name one let me refute you

And on respect, it isn't worth it when given, but when taken, well, you know the rest and that was what G.E.J was doing for us by dealing with china and russia when the U.S scorned him, I hope buhari hasn't scorned china and russia yet, because he will have no one to deal with if he did
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by MrEverest(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am shocked and amazed at the level of intelligence of the average Nigerian. We have allowed bigotry to becloud our sense of reasoning, how sad. Olisa Metuh's epistle is nothing but truism. Buhari is looking like he is going to be the Mikail Goberchev of Nigeria. For the good of this country, I hope he retraces his steps before its too late.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nienie:
Ok..we've heard.
Mon cheri L'amour
How are you doing babe wink
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dim007:
This is what we call intellectual harakiri. When u stay in one place and make baseless judgement and erroneous evaluations like this..... Mr President reperesnted Nigeria so well at the international community.

Seconded

Unfortunately, 99.9% of the mastubating mastubators have no idea of the origin and meaning of the word harakiri, its like preaching to a deaf audience.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by LAX89(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
freedom96:
m nt opening that link.Upload a pic or u'll be d fool.

You're a waste of time and space!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by arbitter: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

So we are now those people?

No longer Nigerians abi? So supporting PDP is now synonymous to unpatriotism abi? According to who by the way? undecided

I thought you were Biafrans undecided? Anyway i dont really care what you meaning you deduce from that. Everyone knows its mostly people from the SS/SE that love and still fight for PDP.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrEverest:
I am shocked and amazed at the level of intelligence of the average Nigerian. We have allowed bigotry to becloud our sense of reasoning, how sad. Olisa Metuh's epistle is nothing but truism. Buhari is looking like he is going to be the Mikail Goberchev of Nigeria. For the good of this country, I hope he retraces his steps before its too late.

Comparing him to Mikail Goberchev is unfair to Mikail Goberchev, at least Mikail had true intentions for reform of a defunct post soviet russia that was practically broken down economically and socially, his mistake was in trying to be too western appealing at the expense of russian sensitivities, Nigeria is nothing like post soviet russia and this buhari pro-western neoservitude becomes unnecessary, this is more like germany of the 1930's that refused to see any wrong with hitler's absolutist pro-aryan stance, that is what obtains in an indomie fed, internet entranced, propaganda gulping generation with little love for history and research

Luckily not all Nigerians are average, so we must continue to....yes [size=20]WAIL[/size] grin in the wilderness lest the rest of the world read all these brainless comments and think all Nigerians are uniform in thought and thinking

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nienie(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Mon cheri L'amour

How are you doing babe wink
I'm good..you?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nienie:

I'm good..you?

Just bored cool so am just trolling looking for some unlucky fly(person) on Nairaland to swat grin

Hope your weekend was wonderful sha?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Chinatownm(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
tete7000:

My problem with Nigerians is thaz President Buhari being inadvertently elevated into a position of a 'god'. Everything he does must not be questioned because he is omniscient who knows all and who can never make mistake. While I may not be an adherent supporter of PDP, we cannot totally say some of the issue raise are irrelevant.
As a citizen and an ardent observer I keep saying that I am gravely worried with the way this government has taken off. Many will say we need to give time so that they correct the errors of the past and as such they could have a 'clean' foundation to build on. I ask: knowing that no human is immune from error, are we conscious in the quest to erase past errors, this govt may end up accumulating his own errors? Should that happen, are we going to have to wait for them to eradicate those errors too and the chain of cleansing continue until all the time is wasted? Above all can we really have anything totally clean',? Is the 'clean' foundation being proposed not simply a mirage? We are constantly being told leakages are being plugged, can we really be told in concrete term what steps are being taken to ensure these leakages are plugged? What restructuring in the ministry are going to take place.
APC have penchants for being bogus with information and I think it is time we demand that details information rather zhan sketchy ideas of issues be laid out for public to digest.

ur right bro
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:

I thought you were Biafrans undecided? Anyway i dont really care what you meaning you deduce from that. Everyone knows its mostly people from the SS/SE that love and still fight for PDP.

What you've failed to tell me is how that is

1. Wrong

2. Unpatriotic

3. Or Anti-progressive

Still waiting for real answers undecided
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by wiseoneking: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dim007:
These people just talk rubbish every time. They've been in power for the past 16 years and all they have to show for it is disgruntled citizens,international ridicule and irrelevance and they still kept shouting day and night about a man who is yet to spend one year, pls park well I beg
Rubbish? What? Now get it straight to ur hopeful brain, i think Pdp is trying to let apc led government not to make thesame mistakes they made for 16 yrs not even for a month. Apc gave people high hopes of miracles they want to wrought prior to the election and told the whole Nigerians the possibility of having arrays of saints in the name of technocrats to build a nigeria like another paradise where only people like you will ever live. You have to demand that eldarado world from them because you voted them or else, pdp will burst them
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by refreshrate: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
hensben:
now I see wee you are driving at. At first, did I call your name when I made my comment huh. I repeat anybody still taking these people serious are worst than terrorist. May GOd continue to punish PDP members, may their life be ruined the way they tried to ruin Nigeria and her citizen. If I can afford 3 square meal how about millions of nogerians that can't due to these bastard's greedy nature. I believe in BUhari if you don't that's your headache not mine. I have to be optimistic as a Nigerian.

Yaay your God has answered your prayers!
Oya fire more curses with anger it's working!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeta89:
Pdp should learn how to be a good opposition by bringing up constructive criticism and not negative criticism. Let's give PMB enough time to carry out his activities before we condemn him. Anybody who wants PMB to fail also wants Nigeria to fail. So let's pray PMB doesn't fail.

He(metuh) held back from discussing the worst and public gaffes and concentrated on relevant topical issues, so what the hell else would you define as constructive? Or you mean we should just fold our arms and pretend all is well abi? undecided
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
britzz:
MR OLISA IS FEELING LIKE A SUPER MARIO....MAYBE HE SHOULD BE LEFT TO GO GET OUR $150 BILLION FROM THE USA.

Which $150billion?

Numerical Diarrhoea ALERT!!!!! shocked
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okaka27:
TANoids will cry and cry ...but it won't change anything grin

And

[size=30]Zombieness is when you continue chanting "Sai" When all buhari's campaign promises are being substituted with excuses[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by arbitter: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

What you've failed to tell me is how that is

1. Wrong

2. Unpatriotic

3. Or Anti-progressive

Still waiting for real answers undecided

What i dont recall saying is any of that, so do me a favor and stop trying to drag me into a bullshit argument. what i said is simple, No one supports PDP after the crap they pulled in the last 16 years except for the 'SS/SE'. And maybe some portion of other regions but percentage wise over 80% from those regions will always support PDP. How hard is that to understand?

No one cares who you chose to support, although i do find it funny how ya flip flop from supporting secession to federalism to a PDP return to power in 2019. How about ya stick to one already?

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vado:
Buhari isn't really giving us much to sustain the believe in this administration tbh. It's been two months already, no SGF, no core sector ministers, the two legislative chambers are in disarray, BH are more ferocious than ever. The momentum that was used in the campaigns was like the excitment that comes with getting laid, only to get struck with an erectile dysfunctional peeny, when she takes it off. FG should quit napping.

If you are an APC supporter then am compelled to congratulate you for being very rare................as in actually having a real brain and using it.

Congrats wink
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by mohisi: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
saintikechi:
Buhari is a disgrace, apc is an embarrassment to the nation
mr mental or mad man n PDP n biafra will nver change and pls mr mental stop saying all nigerians say PDPings n biafra animals bt 4 us nigerians sai baba n APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by olasmith10(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Which body?
Which yardstick? undecided

Or are you high on fermented ewedu? undecided
Abi you think say na just to blow grammar without thinking first?
my audience got my message...
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:

What i dont recall saying is any of that, so do me a favor and stop trying to drag me into a bullshit argument. what i said is simple, No one supports PDP after the crap they pulled in the last 16 years except for the 'SS/SE'. And maybe some portion of other regions but percentage wise over 80% from those regions will always support PDP. How hard is that to understand?

No one cares who you chose to support, although i do find it funny how ya flip flop from supporting secession to federalism to a PDP return to power in 2019. How about ya stick to one already?

Oh so you don't care who whom supports now do you?

Yet you insinuate that support for PDP comes from regions with secessionist agendas making them like the spokesman of the party they choose to represent unpatriotic and unfit to criticise buhari right, go through your posts again and tell me what am making up undecided
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
olasmith10:

my audience got my message...
Oh I get it, a post for the mastubating mastubators By the mastubating mastubators
And of the mastubating mastubators
Issorite
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Vado(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

If you are an APC supporter then am compelled to congratulate you for being very rare................as in actually having a real brain and using it.

Congrats wink

Nah bro...I have soft-spot for neither PDP nor APC. I rate visionary administrators irrespective of their political affiliation though e.g Fashola, Akpabio, Amosun and a few others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.