Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP (54981 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:
Sure, what you've been doing in Nigeria for the last 5 years didnt 'embarass' us huh? Who do these people think theyre fooling anyway? DO they actually think anyone is gonna somehow support them again after all their antics? Well, lets be fair, those people from the SS/SE will always support their beloved PDP until when they want Biafra (or maybe they wannna support both at the same time undecided, who knows).
Your hate for PDP has blindfold you that you cannot comprehend the important and glary point raise by the writer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
Very True!!

That man remains a disappointment!!
You mean PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:

I thought you were Biafrans undecided? Anyway i dont really care what you meaning you deduce from that. Everyone knows its mostly people from the SS/SE that love and still fight for PDP.

Your hate for PDP has blindfold you that you cannot comprehend the important and glary point raised by the writer.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by datopaper(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
We know who love this country more.

Are u?

Watch
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by rio8484(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
BrightEye:
Still wondering how Obama understood his spoken grammar.....
whats this one saying?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by alabiyemmy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
After 4yrs you will still be blaiming GEJ for your own failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by prof12(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Una blame am Ebi like say him contract with PDP never finish.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by seangy4konji: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
eNOUGH OF THISS PDP PEOPLE.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Okaka27(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

And

[size=30]Zombieness is when you continue chanting "Sai" When all buhari's campaign promises are being substituted with excuses[/size]
Guy ,u re no Braniac

Kill Urself grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Instead of Obama visiting Nigeria as he's doing to other insignificant nations around Africa the smelling and barbaric dullard went to meet him, without coming up with something tangible than chasing important people in the Nigerian financial sector around - like aged father without understanding of modernity or civilized life. Ptui!

1 Like

Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
ebuka440:
I will keep on saying that we Northners are a very big disgrace to Nigeria. Buhari is a coward. PDP should impeach that bastard and remove him from power.
What are the PDP senators waiting for to take an action. It is obvious that we are no longer in democracy rather we are practicing pure dictatorship. The international community should please come to our aid because Nigeria is in a very devastating condition.
Since no minister has been appointed, that is simply the best way for the APC members to start looting money out of the country.
Nigerians has made the wrong mistake of the century.
This message should get to the people concerned. We are not afraid of the truth.
So help us God. Good morning, Nigeria.

You talk of a bunch of no "has been's" who practice a culture of 'egunje and patronage' impeaching a legitimately elected President (and that despite the massive PDP rigging in Rivers State in full view of the International Community)

The ONLY mistake was allowing corruption and 'fat cats' to milk the country dry for 16 years!

Now you will get a taste of real democracy!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by olasmith10(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh I get it, a post for the mastubating mastubators By the mastubating mastubators
And of the mastubating mastubators
Issorite
silence is golden!!!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okaka27:
Guy ,u re no Braniac
Kill Urself grin
Dude you are not fit to judge
Die first grin
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by nokingasgod: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP?, please what specie of goats are those?
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by saintikechi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
mohisi:
mr mental or mad man n PDP n biafra will nver change and pls mr mental stop saying all nigerians say PDPings n biafra animals bt 4 us nigerians sai baba n APC

Just look at what you wrote, me and you who mad pass
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by saintikechi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ Bros, report to the nearest asylum! You were not fully cured before you sneaked out

Chai ....... My room mate for asylum don catch me, bros how you take manage escape ? No tell any body say you see me for here.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by shegra58: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
BrightEye:
Still wondering how Obama understood his spoken grammar.....
because Obama is not daft like u
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nienie(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Just bored cool so am just trolling looking for some unlucky fly(person) on Nairaland to swat grin

Hope your weekend was wonderful sha?

Manageable
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Diesel1:
Nkoli nwa Nsukka... Represent u and who, are u even sure u watched d interview
Sure I did o..
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Diesel1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sure I did o..
Good! I pray that ur intonation will be like his, and ur grammer will as well be like his own... Claim it tongue
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nienie:

Manageable
Could it have been berra and could I have helped? cool
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nienie(f): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Could it have been berra and could I have helped? cool

Nayy
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nienie:
Nayy
Are you really sure? cool
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nienie(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
quote author=BraniacX post=36339510]

Are you really sure? cool[/quote]
Yeah
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by freedom96: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

And as foolish as you are (no insult intended just fact) what tangible difference has your buharis trip(invitation) to America made for Nigeria Just name one let me refute you

And on respect, it isn't worth it when given, but when taken, well, you know the rest and that was what G.E.J was doing for us by dealing with china and russia when the U.S scorned him, I hope buhari hasn't scorned china and russia yet, because he will have no one to deal with if he did
You re a pure bastard I see.If by this time u still don't know the difference buhari's trip has made(is making)for Nigeria then u re wat I term Nincompoop!
Don't tell me abt Russia,china sh!t.We re talking abt the best,u re talking of 2nd nd 3rd are u dis retarded?

BIGOT
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Nienie(f): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Are you really sure? cool
Yeah
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nienie:

Yeah

I disagree

You've got to really know me to know whether I couldn't have greatly improved your weekend cool
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by arbitter: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh so you don't care who whom supports now do you?

Yet you insinuate that support for PDP comes from regions with secessionist agendas making them like the spokesman of the party they choose to represent unpatriotic and unfit to criticise buhari right, go through your posts again and tell me what am making up undecided

I really dont give a Bleep what you have to say. Im done with you buddy!

Ozedy:

Your hate for PDP has blindfold you that you cannot comprehend the important and glary point raised by the writer.

I dont give enough fvcks about PDP to hate them. They're just a political party, they said something stupid and i found it pathetic and so i commented. Whats so hard to get about that? Its really not that hard, PDP has been reduced to a SS/SE party because thats what they fvcking are right now! Why that guy is trying to drag some meaningless argument is really not my problem. No one cares if they choose to support PDP, Im just telling you why other regions dont support PDP i.e their disastrous 16 year rule, maybe PDP has done great for the SS/SE so they can keep supporting them all they want, even if that includes pretending as if this countries situation isnt their fault, some of the ldiots here like to suddenly pretend as if all their problems started on May 29.
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
freedom96:
You re a pure bastard I see.If by this time u still don't know the difference buhari's trip has made(is making)for Nigeria then u re wat I term Nincompoop!
Don't tell me abt Russia,china sh!t.We re talking abt the best,u re talking of 2nd nd 3rd are u dis retarded?

BIGOT

I don't know what this trip has done for Nigeria, pls educate me wiseman!!!
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
arbitter:

I really dont give a Bleep what you have to say. Im done with you buddy!

I dont give enough fvcks about PDP to hate them. They're just a political party, they said something stupid and i found it pathetic and so i commented. Whats so hard to get about that? Its really not that hard, PDP has been reduced to a SS/SE party because thats what they fvcking are right now! Why that guy is trying to drag some meaningless argument is really not my problem. No one cares if they choose to support PDP, Im just telling you why other regions dont support PDP i.e their disastrous 16 year rule, maybe PDP has done great for the SS/SE so they can keep supporting them all they want, even if that includes pretending as if this countries situation isnt their fault, some of the ldiots here like to suddenly pretend as if all their problems started on May 29.

And all the problems of Nigeria started in 1999 right? undecided

Indomi generation embarassed
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by Senjuchiha: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Mr president represented the country well, more than GEJ did in his entire 4 years as ruler.
by creating anoda country(west germany) n appointing mitchelle obama as president,or by 4getn d name of his party(all nigeria's people's congress a n p c),or by dodgin all d questions directed @ him abt impt issues?.......bi.tch please...we v d gr8tst dullard of all tym as a president...dullardihnno
Re: Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP by arbitter: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.