Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (64348 Views)

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) / Okorocha/Obama Billboard Image In Imo State Is Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ahaz: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:
People Alleging that it is Rochas that placed it, are you really brain dead? is rochas contesting for any other post in IMO state? What would be the use of the billboard in IMO STATE? And if Rochas wants to place a billboard, you think it would be that low quality Trampoline clothe billboard, and just only that one?

People would jump at anything Rochas just to smear his image. Well, the more dirt you throw at him, the higher he rises.

op are you high or just stupid. Do you think this forum is imo state were u ND ur useless governor brain wash the people with ease. There re people here that are a billion times more intelligent than any member of ur family. So save this thrash you call a thread to the dust bin. Moderator pls move dis thread to the joke section

3 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by agabaI23(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2015
If the government has issued official denial, then the allegation is true- John Pigler

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2015
ahaz:
op are you high or just stupid. Do you think this forum is imo state were u ND ur useless governor brain wash the people with ease. There re people here that are a billion times more intelligent than any member of ur family. So save this thrash you call a thread to the dust bin. Moderator pls move dis thread to the joke section

if all what your intelligence gets you is rumor mongering, then my friend, you need a cranial examination.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ShySteady(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
This op is as insane as the Rochas billboard. What is the calibre of Rochas? Is he not a human being? He is not God and is very prone to stupid mistakes.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Ngokafor(f): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

chinonso dike, i'm sure you killed your mother with this your hammer head of horror.

...Hian If this is really Chino's picture then i can assure you that he is quite goodlooking shocked

..erhm Chino biko stop insulting my Imo siblings,i am from Anambra but what you do here concerning Imo people in general is sooo wrong! angry

...Just concentrate your venom on Rochas the clown and his stooges like this joke called sachris and his fellow co -travellers on this forum,biko
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Okeycima: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
@ Op Wetin dem dey talk?.u wan refute say no b una do am?.ok u mind if i ask who b ugwumba?.and who owns ugwumba movement?una wan tell me say powered by ugwumba movement written in all the billboards in owerri is jux done by a jobless politician?and this politician is not getting anything from u guys and still yet he continued to flood owerri with billboards?.FOR U INFORMATION THE BILLBOARD AND ALL OTHERs R done and KEPT WHere U See Them By The COS WHO IS THE GOVERNOR'S SON-IN-law And HIS TITLE IS ugwumba so therefore he owns ugwumba movement.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Hian If this is really Chino's picture then i can assure you that he is quite goodlooking shocked

..erhm Chino biko stop insulting my Imo siblings,i am from Anambra but what you do here concerning Imo people in general is sooo wrong! angry

...Just concentrate your venom on Rochas the clown and his stooges like this joke called sachris and his fellow co -travellers on this forum,biko

Jobless wailer.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Okeycima:
@ Op Wetin dem dey talk?.u wan refute say no b una do am?.ok u mind if i ask who b ugwumba?.and who owns ugwumba movement?una wan tell me say powered by ugwumba movement written in all the billboards in owerri is jux done by a jobless politician?and this politician is not getting anything from u guys and still yet he continued to flood owerri with billboards?.FOR U INFORMATION THE BILLBOARD AND ALL OTHERs R done and KEPT WHere U See Them By The COS WHO IS THE GOVERNOR'S SON-IN-law And HIS TITLE IS ugwumba so therefore he owns ugwumba movement.

keep up spinning dem conspiracy theories. angry

http://ow.ly/Qakcj
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by winniz: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

i give up.

Imo state is on strike cos Okoroawusa the conman is yet to pay Salaries and here you are defending the fraudster
https://www.nairaland.com/2483414/unpaid-salaries-imo-workers-begin
The Abokii is just useless!
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Tmgroove2nite(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Whoever is the op for this post is sick!.
This is in noway a Government press Release or if it is how do you explain de-same photo on the electrical bill Board in Govt House Round about
Please tell me !!!
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by amparas(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Pple dey here d kill them selves while e dey government house d chill him self cheesy
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Sylverbox(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Only in Nigeria, common sense is not as common as it sounds. Whoever believed in the first place that Rochas even knows about that bill board, talk less of authorizing it needs a brain check.

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by nwarosa: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Enough of the crap biko. All the other billboards littering the state and all the empty wasted campaign structures thanking and praising Roaches for doing nothing, are these all done by others too. Go and tell your governor to fix the roads and utilize the structures that he wasted tax payers money on. Schools with no souls in them , just grass and mould growing in there. A.ss kisser
shachris:
People Alleging that it is Rochas that placed it, are you really brain dead? is rochas contesting for any other post in IMO state? What would be the use of the billboard in IMO STATE? And if Rochas wants to place a billboard, you think it would be that low quality Trampoline clothe billboard, and just only that one?

People would jump at anything Rochas just to smear his image. Well, the more dirt you throw at him, the higher he rises.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by virginchaser(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2015
It was written that a prophet is not appreciated in his home town.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by missslimfit(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2015
the governor is just been fool of himself
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Yugoos: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another denial

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by bendovex: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Keep peddling lies.
I knew you'd call it lies. Please before you rush and label my post as lie, a little research won't hurt. Keep making a fool of yourself, defending an unrepentant liar and thief.
Are you in owerri? Have you witness the tension among civil servants? What of the protest, is that one a lie too?
Lol, go and hide in shame.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by bendovex: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Keep peddling lies.
I knew you'd call it lies. Please before you rush and label my post as lie, a little research won't hurt. Keep making a fool of yourself, defending an unrepentant liar and thief.
Are you in owerri? Have you witness the tension among civil servants? What of the protest, is that one a lie too?
Lol, go and hide in shame. sad cheesy
shachris:

Keep peddling lies.

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by amjou: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

What about the ones in Electronic billboards.
Are they placed by politicians too?

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
amjou:
What about the ones in Electronic billboards. Are they placed by politicians too?
another figment of your imagination.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
bendovex:

the first warning strike in rochas's tenure. He really must have being a very competent administrator.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
missslimfit:
the governor is just been fool of himself

fake pic.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Wizlove(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
See lie. Okorocha is trying to hide his face in shame. We don treat him phock-up.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Like seriously? You think if rochas wants to blow his trumpet that he had a handshake with obama, he would do so with a wobbly billboard in a very non existent remote part of imo state? you really do not know rochas.

if he wanted media for that, he would make a video of it and air it on National TV.

Whether I know him or not is irrelevant, I know his antecedents for sure... It's not a bad thing to make a mistake, rather it's a bombshell when you don't own up to it. Personally, I don't hate Rochas, I just dislike his governing method and approach; I strongly believe he should stay away from the media and get to work. Anyway, whatever happens beyond this bickering, the deed is done and the backlash is well received.

Btw, quit posting people's pictures, it's unacceptable and I don't like it... You should take a cue from past occurrence, we don't want this thread littered with pictures.

Da'alu.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by abagoro(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sylverbox:
Only in Nigeria, common sense is not as common as it sounds. Whoever believed in the first place that Rochas even knows about that bill board, talk less of authorizing it needs a brain check.

I can only take them serious if they actually attack those billboard Governors. 90% of Okorocha's billboards were done by people who don't even know him while other Governors spend State funds on even flying balloons.

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chinology: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fool did anybody force Okorocha under gun point to use Imo state scarce fund to erect a banner even when his state is bankrupt? Obiano's baloon was done by admirers.

Okorocha has proven himself a clueless clown that his only ambition is to have a hand shake with Obama and he has succeeded. What a shameless fat ugly b.astard.

[s]
abagoro:

I can only take them serious if they actually attack those billboard Governors. 90% of Okorocha's billboards were done by people who don't even know him while other Governors spend State funds on even flying balloons.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by abagoro(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Fool did anybody force Okorocha under gun point to use Imo state scarce fund to erect a banner even when his state is bankrupt? Obiano's baloon was done by admirers.

Okorocha has proven himself a clueless clown that his only ambition is to have a hand shake with Obama and he has succeeded. What a shameless fat ugly b.astard.

[s][/s]

Forget the craps. What if I tell you the balloon was done by Anambra government for 30million. There are numbers of the maker on the balloon. Make calls and get your answer.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chinology: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fool, you like deceiving yourself. LOL

Okorocha's only dream was to go to America and shake Obama's hand and he succeeded and came back home to do a very big banner with the same scarce resources in Imo state. Its a pity!

abagoro:

Forget the craps. What if I tell you the balloon was done by Anambra government for 30million. There are numbers of the maker on the balloon. Make calls and get your answer.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Fool, you like deceiving yourself. LOL

Okorocha's only dream was to go to America and shake Obama's hand and he succeeded and came back home to do a very big banner with the same scarce resources in Imo state. Its a pity!

chinedu chinonso, na your eye be this? grin
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Okeycima: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris02:

keep up spinning dem conspiracy theories. angry

http://ow.ly/Qakcj
now ma man i dont discuss politics of conspiracy.but fact and am i follow imo state politics wella and if u wanna bring it on bring it on.and my friend u know u havent proved me wrong.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shachris02: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okeycima:
now ma man i dont discuss politics of conspiracy.but fact and am i follow imo state politics wella and if u wanna bring it on bring it on.and my friend u know u havent proved me wrong.

But your claims are unsubstantiated, my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.