Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (64363 Views)

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) / Okorocha/Obama Billboard Image In Imo State Is Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by arshavineering(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

i am not forcing you. just be an honest man and believe what is right. it would do great good to your conscience.

my friend go to bed. you are littering here with your stupidity
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Omenkata: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

anu mpam. wily wily ewu ofia

nne i anu mpama

anu ofia onye yolobar na amu igbo

Kitikpa selie nne i isi

Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
arshavineering:

you are obviously the stupid one here.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Omenkata: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
arshavineering:

Just leave the bastard son of a rabid dog to me.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omenkata:

Just leave the bastard son of a rabid dog to me.

Nkita ara gaa rahu ura.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Omenkata: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

Nkita ara gaa rahu ura.

nne i ashawo
nna i onye ori

otu nne Nkita ara
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yea right I guess obama posted dem yeye goat
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by dictbennie(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

do you know he has met other US presidents before and presidents of other countries? why doesn't he make banners of them all?

Non like APC God Barack Obama....if u've forgotten, lemme remind you, that's the most powerful president on earth right now..
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
dictbennie:

Non like APC God Barack Obama....if u've forgotten, lemme remind you, that's the most powerful president on earth right now..

well, you are wrong. Putin is.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Akoja360:
Yea right I guess obama posted dem yeye goat

Rochas did not put up the billboard, silly.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by sigiyaya(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Just tell me one lie he has ever told. Just one, man.
He said he has constructed roads in yet there is no motorable road in owerri. He said he gave free education up to the tertiary institution my if you are in IMO you will know that is a BIG lie. He said Imo state in own him 16 billion how on earth is that possible. He said CGC is his fourth tier,again if you are in Imos state you will know that that is a scam because it does not exist, it is just a method to slideline the LGA and siphon their funds. He said read LAW yet know one know him as a Lawyer not even in the last concluded 54th annual general conference of the Nigerian Bar Association hosted in Owerri and he has no coursemate all even school mate. In his last campaign he said he manifesto is Factory Factory Factory...... Job Job Job his is a pure white lie, of what capacity does Imo state Government have to do such thing; ok he is going to attract foreign investors and i ask again of what capacity if you are in Imo will agree with me that are no good roads, no pipe borne water no security( kidnappers and cultist) and there is no place in Imo that one can boast of 3 hours steady power supply(maybe only in his spibat mansion) where is the princess hotel? Where is the 27 hospital bult in all the 27 local( mind you what makes a hospital is not a block house rather the medical equipment which is more expensive, moreover not all the LGA has gotten the said block house and why is it always build by the roadside? where is the 25,000 youth must work program? What happened to the european university he promised:ok he does not know when he said it, now give back to the people the land you forcefully collected from them for the said unrealizable project or is Rochas now a land agent? What about the J PROS scam in which he used to take away his innocent deputy.

MY BROTHER I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON the truth is that i was not mistaking when i said ROCHAS lie pass Evill Spirit grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by davidque007(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2015
@shachris: you have a lot of time in your hands to be defending Rochas this much. Better save your breath for more productive things
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ibietela2(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Overzealous politicians. The type that prints candidates posters even before the candidate is nominated for any elective positions. Sycophants like barcanista.

Why is your life like this?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by dictbennie(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

well, you are wrong. Putin is.

Must you show your ignorance because you are trying to defend Rochas? Putin is the most powerful president and he is being sanctioned? Google is your friend dude..stop reasoning with your ass...
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ibietela2(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Yes, because they are illiterate politicians.....you can tell from the quality of the graphix.

You mean the politician made the graphics himself? WTF
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by toshmann(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Anyone who believes this nonsense statement needs to go back to kindergarten. The Photocratic Republic of APC can deceive only those whose IQ is a little bit less than that of a goat.

Me Roach Arse take down that embarrassment and stop spinning it. . . . Ewu!!
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by nasha1(f): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Politicians and lies. grin
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by bendovex: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2015
sigiyaya:
He said he has constructed roads in yet there is no motorable road in owerri. He said he gave free education up to the tertiary institution my if you are in IMO you will know that is a BIG lie. He said Imo state in own him 16 billion how on earth is that possible. He said CGC is his fourth tier,again if you are in Imos state you will know that that is a scam because it does not exist, it is just a method to slideline the LGA and siphon their funds. He said read LAW yet know one know him as a Lawyer not even in the last concluded 54th annual general conference of the Nigerian Bar Association hosted in Owerri and he has no coursemate all even school mate. In his last campaign he said he manifesto is Factory Factory Factory...... Job Job Job his is a pure white lie, of what capacity does Imo state Government have to do such thing; ok he is going to attract foreign investors and i ask again of what capacity if you are in Imo will agree with me that are no good roads, no pipe borne water no security( kidnappers and cultist) and there is no place in Imo that one can boast of 3 hours steady power supply(maybe only in his spibat mansion) where is the princess hotel? Where is the 27 hospital bult in all the 27 local( mind you what makes a hospital is not a block house rather the medical equipment which is more expensive, moreover not all the LGA has gotten the said block house and why is it always build by the roadside? where is the 25,000 youth must work program? What happened to the european university he promised:ok he does not know when he said it, now give back to the people the land you forcefully collected from them for the said unrealizable project or is Rochas now a land agent? What about the J PROS scam in which he used to take away his innocent deputy.

MY BROTHER I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON the truth is that i was not mistaking when i said ROCHAS lie pass Evill Spirit grin grin grin
God bless you for this post. I laugh whenever people try to paint Rochas good, everybody knows he's a devil, a liar and a very wicked person. He has succeeded in rendering Imo state useless. Take a look at Adapalm, he leased it out to his Irish friends (or should I say his Irish imployees) this people came and and sacked the whole staff of the company without payment (orders from Rochas.) they have rendered the place moribund. Note: this is the only palm oil producing company in Imo state and the highest employer of Labour in the state with staff strength of over 1,500. The case I learnt is still in court. Also, he locked up concorde hotel and sent the staff home without pay. Don't let these paid e-fools deceive you. Rochas is a perfect definition of a failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by EmekaBlue(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2015
na 4 street pple to surprise no b me
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by bendovex: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2015
God bless you for this post. I laugh whenever people try to paint Rochas good, everybody knows he's a devil, a liar and a very wicked person. He has succeeded in rendering Imo state useless. Take a look at Adapalm, he leased it out to his Irish friends (or should I say his Irish imployees) this people came and and sacked the whole staff of the company without payment (orders from Rochas.) they have rendered the place moribund. Note: this is the only palm oil producing company in Imo state and the highest employer of Labour in the state with staff strength of over 1,500. The case I learnt is still in court. Also, he locked up concorde hotel and sent the staff home without pay. Don't let these paid e-fools deceive you. Rochas is a perfect definition of a failure.
sigiyaya:

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by manny4life(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2015
@shachris,

Give it up already, we all know that Rochas is a media governor and likes blowing his trumpet. I am not surprised this is his handiwork, just unfortunate that the backlash was unexpected.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by frankyychiji(f): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Very sure. Any one with half a brain can easily spot that out. First, the quality of the billboard, is not something a person of the statue of Rochas can do. Secondly, what would Rochas gain from putting it up? is he contesting for Imo state governor?

How come there is only one poster in a very remote area of imo state. If rochas wanted to put it up, he would erect it in front of the government house. I am sure you are very smart dear
You people should tell your clumsy governor to apologize to his people for the wobbly and shabby suit he wore in US, and for sitting too close to Oshiomole's wife in such a careless position!

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by sigiyaya(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2015
bendovex:

he is the worst Governor Imo has ever had he is not Igob it is just obvious...

Broda pls like my post..

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Anataoku(m): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2015
my people my people dey yan Obama as dem shake hand say " where Ur daughters na, my son made 1st class 4 UK. A beg allow dem mingle, I promise 2 legalize gay 4 my state.

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by IamThrive(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2015
If it turned out to receive local and international showers of praise. He will take the glory.

I have been a great admirer of your strong political ideology but with your official statement as the Chief Security officer of the state.

You have to prove your capability oOo!
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by casig: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Owerre igbo is the central igbo. Now i can confirm that you are a bini girl

Owerri Igbo is not the central Igbo, please. Central Igbo does not belong to or come from any particular section of Igboland. That's why it's called IGBO IZUGBE.

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by UnimkeAk(m): 2:15am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Very sure. Any one with half a brain can easily spot that out. First, the quality of the billboard, is not something a person of the statue of Rochas can do. Secondly, what would Rochas gain from putting it up? is he contesting for Imo state governor?

How come there is only one poster in a very remote area of imo state. If rochas wanted to put it up, he would erect it in front of the government house. I am sure you are very smart dear

My frnd stop over working ur self over the 1% of Nigeria
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by omozone123(m): 2:17am On Jul 28, 2015
i jst hope dis is nt real......
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2015
donholy28:
He has seen d consequences so he denied responsibility... APC and two tongues

Don't mind him ,if there two people who are so keen in publicity stunts and stuff like this its him and Amaechi,so he should not come here and be denying the obvious
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ib4babes(m): 2:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Tell him more. I wonder how much he has been paid to say all these trash about Rochas.
Wicked set of people.

quote author=ECOTERRORS post=36340018] Go and speak your Owerri dialect with Rochas the Scammer. A paid agent to defend his *the more you look the less you see government*[/quote]
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Owerre igbo is the central igbo. Now i can confirm that you are a bini girl
You are a pig.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by anonimi: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:
Just like Civil servants in Abia state have being going on strike for like forever.

See justification for Owerre Okolocha's debt-riddled state that he abandoned to go and open his 32 in front of Obama.
Whatever happened to their change change for better chanting mantra

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.