Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (64362 Views)

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) / Okorocha/Obama Billboard Image In Imo State Is Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by anonimi: 4:45am On Jul 28, 2015
francizy:

Who still takes rochASS COCKROACHA serious? Like seriously?

He is a typical Whining Weasel that APC is populated with.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by udomma1005(m): 4:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Crying over spilt milk as usual,smh!

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chinology: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Abagoro the Foolish old man so it was Anambra people that did a banner for Roaches and Obama? LOL

Okorocha is a known incompetent clown whose only ambition was to shake hand with Obama. What a worthless gov. LOL

Stop being silly, envious and having inferiority complex. Okorosha is a slave just like every other imolite. Okorosha was made a gov by his masters from Anambra so he remain a slave just like Ihedioha and iheanocha and rest of you. LOL

You guys are slaves and cannot grow more than your masters. cheesy

[s]
abagoro:

There is deliberate attempt to stop Okorocha's popularity spearheaded by Igbos mostly from Anambra State. The thing is amazing to me but its the naked truth. They try their best to make it appear in the media like Okorocha is a noisemaker or he is not doing anything but anybody who is just and true that knows Imo prior to Okorocha will appreciate his level of sacrifices to better Imo.

Okorocha has not spent the level of money spent by other Governors on billboards. Many Imo citizens do put up Okorocha's billboards in appreciation without knowing the Governor or even needing anything from him.

Can anyone estimate the contract value of this "Willie is working" balloon?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by muwaness(m): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2015
I still insist that those bill boards are fake and don't exist anywhere. Somebody should tell me the road and spot let me go take a look. Have been in O'town

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by osimataylor(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Spoke the truth.Gbam!Knowing this man antecedent one is not in doubt that he did it.The press release is just after thought or better put damage control.
donholy28:
He has seen d consequences so he denied responsibility... APC and two tongues
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chinology: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2015
You got the point. Okorocha's antecedent speaks for him. The I.diot quickly denied the banner because of the public attacks he has received so far. What a clown ruling a state.

osimataylor:
Spoke the truth.Gbam!Knowing this man antecedent one is not in doubt that he did it.The press release is just after thought or better put damage control.

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ibelong2efibody: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2015
The deed has been done
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
sigiyaya:
He said he has constructed roads in yet there is no motorable road in owerri. He said he gave free education up to the tertiary institution my if you are in IMO you will know that is a BIG lie. He said Imo state in own him 16 billion how on earth is that possible. He said CGC is his fourth tier,again if you are in Imos state you will know that that is a scam because it does not exist, it is just a method to slideline the LGA and siphon their funds. He said read LAW yet know one know him as a Lawyer not even in the last concluded 54th annual general conference of the Nigerian Bar Association hosted in Owerri and he has no coursemate all even school mate. In his last campaign he said he manifesto is Factory Factory Factory...... Job Job Job his is a pure white lie, of what capacity does Imo state Government have to do such thing; ok he is going to attract foreign investors and i ask again of what capacity if you are in Imo will agree with me that are no good roads, no pipe borne water no security( kidnappers and cultist) and there is no place in Imo that one can boast of 3 hours steady power supply(maybe only in his spibat mansion) where is the princess hotel? Where is the 27 hospital bult in all the 27 local( mind you what makes a hospital is not a block house rather the medical equipment which is more expensive, moreover not all the LGA has gotten the said block house and why is it always build by the roadside? where is the 25,000 youth must work program? What happened to the european university he promised:ok he does not know when he said it, now give back to the people the land you forcefully collected from them for the said unrealizable project or is Rochas now a land agent? What about the J PROS scam in which he used to take away his innocent deputy.

MY BROTHER I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON the truth is that i was not mistaking when i said ROCHAS lie pass Evill Spirit grin grin grin

All what you just wrote there are backyard gossips....Didn't rochas contruct roads in owerri? do you live in owerri at all? NEKEDE ROAD, OLD NEKEDE ROAD, SAM MBAKWE ROAD....infact the roads are too numerous to mention.

Are IMO state students paying school fees in IMO state owned schools and instituitons? if you say they are, bring your proof.

Rochas studied Law in Unijos. You either believe it or you don't, doesn't make any diffrence. it's not everybody that studied law that is a practicing lawyer.

Until you bring up concrete evidences to back up those you backyard gossips, i would never take your seriously.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
dictbennie:

Must you show your ignorance because you are trying to defend Rochas? Putin is the most powerful president and he is being sanctioned? Google is your friend dude..stop reasoning with your ass...

Forget what the media shows you....Putin is the strongest man on Earth, even obama knows that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1992023/evidence-putin-strongest-man-obama
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2015
bendovex:

God bless you for this post. I laugh whenever people try to paint Rochas good, everybody knows he's a devil, a liar and a very wicked person. He has succeeded in rendering Imo state useless. Take a look at Adapalm, he leased it out to his Irish friends (or should I say his Irish imployees) this people came and and sacked the whole staff of the company without payment (orders from Rochas.) they have rendered the place moribund. Note: this is the only palm oil producing company in Imo state and the highest employer of Labour in the state with staff strength of over 1,500. The case I learnt is still in court. Also, he locked up concorde hotel and sent the staff home without pay. Don't let these paid e-fools deceive you. Rochas is a perfect definition of a failure.

Keep peddling lies.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
manny4life:
@shachris,

Give it up already, we all know that Rochas is a media governor and likes blowing his trumpet. I am not surprised this is his handiwork, just unfortunate that the backlash was unexpected.

Like seriously? You think if rochas wants to blow his trumpet that he had a handshake with obama, he would do so with a wobbly billboard in a very non existent remote part of imo state? you really do not know rochas.

if he wanted media for that, he would make a video of it and air it on National TV.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
casig:

Owerri Igbo is not the central Igbo, please. Central Igbo does not belong to or come from any particular section of Igboland. That's why it's called IGBO IZUGBE.

Igbo (Igbo [iɡ͡boː] ( listen); English /ˈɪɡboʊ/;[5] archaically Ibo /ˈiːboʊ/)[5] (Igbo: Asụsụ Igbo), is the principal native language of the Igbo people, an ethnic group of southeastern Nigeria. There are approximately 24 million speakers, who live mostly in Nigeria and are primarily of Igbo descent. Igbo is written in the Latin script, which was introduced by British colonialists. There are over 20 Igbo dialects. There is apparently a degree of dialect leveling occurring. A standard literary language was developed in 1972 based on the Owerri (Isuama) and Umuahia (such as Ohuhu) dialects, though it omits the nasalization and aspiration of those varieties. There are related Igboid languages as well that are sometimes considered dialects of Igbo, the most divergent being Ekpeye. Some of these, such as Ika, have separate standard forms. Igbo is also a recognised minority language of Equatorial Guinea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_language
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
sigiyaya:
he is the worst Governor Imo has ever had he is not Igob it is just obvious...

Broda pls like my post..

Enemies of progress. It's obvious none of you are imolite nor live in imo state. At least be truthful to you conscience. Go to IMO state and see what rochas is doing there. Ask the people living in IMO state about IMO and stop believing PDP media lies.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2015
ismokeweed:

You are a pig.

agburu york. igboo head.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
anonimi:

See justification for Owerre Okolocha's debt-riddled state that he abandoned to go and open his 32 in front of Obama.
Whatever happened to their change change for better chanting mantra

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

I'm not justifying that rochas is owing SOME workers. But, come, it's not that outrageous. Many governors even in IMO state have done worse. So cut the man some slack.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
osimataylor:

what are his antecedents. Tell me, i'm curious.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
You got the point. Okorocha's antecedent speaks for him. The I.diot quickly denied the banner because of the public attacks he has received so far. What a clown ruling a state.

Calling your papa idiot. Ewu awusa. What are his antecedents? tell me.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by winniz: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Okoroawusa is just a shameless liar, the Abokii never expected the bashing he got from social media about the Obama billboard, hence the release of this Garbage statement.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
ibelong2efibody:
The deed has been done

yes. but still, the truth must be out there somehow.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by dictbennie(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Forget what the media shows you....Putin is the strongest man on Earth, even obama knows that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1992023/evidence-putin-strongest-man-obama

Are these your reasons? We are talking about economic, military, foreign power etc bros....answer this, why is Russia being slammed economic sanctions because of her annexation of the Crimea region of Ukraine? Do you know that Russia has being shut out of the 8 countries that are supposed to be major decision makers in the world? I dey laugh you...Obama is more powerful than Putin in decision making in the world, even a primary 5 student knows this.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chinology: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Chinedu the ugly poor b.astard your father is a deranged goat while your mother is a roadside wh.ore cheesy

shachris:

Calling your papa idiot. Ewu awusa. What are his antecedents? tell me.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by anonimi: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

I'm not justifying that rochas is owing SOME workers. But, come, it's not that outrageous. Many governors even in IMO state have done worse. So cut the man some slack.

Better to put him in a sack.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by asha80(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

All what you just wrote there are backyard gossips....Didn't rochas contruct roads in owerri? do you live in owerri at all? NEKEDE ROAD, OLD NEKEDE ROAD, SAM MBAKWE ROAD....infact the roads are too numerous to mention.

Are IMO state students paying school fees in IMO state owned schools and instituitons? if you say they are, bring your proof.

Rochas studied Law in Unijos. You either believe it or you don't, doesn't make any diffrence. it's not everybody that studied law that is a practicing lawyer.

Until you bring up concrete evidences to back up those you backyard gossips, i would never take your seriously.
the quality of his roads are suspect...free education in tertiary institutions in the state has been stopped
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Chinedu the ugly poor b.astard your father is a deranged goat while your mother is a roadside wh.ore cheesy

chinonso dike, i'm sure you killed your mother with this your hammer head of horror.

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by winniz: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2015
[s][/s]shachris:

Like seriously? You think if rochas wants to blow his trumpet that he had a handshake with obama, he would do so with a wobbly billboard in a very non existent remote part of imo state? you really do not know rochas.

if he wanted media for that, he would make a video of it and air it on National TV. [s][/s]

Okoroawusa did it so stop trying to defend the indefensible this paid clown. This una cheap attempt at damage control is quite Lame!

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:
the quality of his roads are suspect...free education in tertiary institutions in the state has been stopped

But at least he did construct the roads. The roads that are getting bad were those constructed by the previous administration that he refurbished. Like the Douglas road.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2015
winniz:

Okoroawusa did it so stop trying to defend the indefensible this paid clown. This una cheap attempt at damage control is quite Lame!

You are unreasonable. How can you confirm he did it without any proof? Don't tell me your mother wasted money sending you to school
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Leshyne(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Shortyy:
Then why hasn't he ordered his men to remove it? or have they removed it already?

We should be aware that a more digital advert has with most of the pictures in white house been placed at Okigwe roundabout very close to government house.

Note this advert board is owned by state govt.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Laredojohn(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
They should also post d one he was sleeping, so they will also release a press statement he. Was not sleeping, but mediating...lolz
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chinology: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Chinedu the goat. Your father as an armed robber r@ped your mother to give birth to you. Don't worry I am coming right away with your pictures to show this house the jobless ugly clown behind your monika. cheesy

[s]
shachris:

chinonso dike, i'm sure you killed your mother with this your hammer head of horror.
[/s]
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by melvin0004(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2015
donholy28:
He has seen d consequences so he denied responsibility... APC and two tongues
apc need 2 grow up.....lies n propaganda nah der second name.......
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by melvin0004(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
shachris:

Wailers would always wail, i can't stop them. But the truth must always prevail.....always.
lol it seem u where a beneficiary of rochas foundation. .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.