Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (64354 Views)

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) / Okorocha/Obama Billboard Image In Imo State Is Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by CR77(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
cool
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Afrocatalyst: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Liar. I did.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
thank you lalasticlala.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by MrMcJay(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Clowns United

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Comsol: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
APC do one thing in the more, deny in the evening.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by lalasticlala(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:
thank you lalasticlala.

Cool

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by jude33084(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Igbo kwenu cheesy
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Chigold101(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:
People Alleging that it is Rochas that placed it, are you really brain dead? is rochas contesting for any other post in IMO state? What would be the use of the billboard in IMO STATE? And if Rochas wants to place a billboard, you think it would be that low quality Trampoline clothe billboard, and just only that one?

People would jump at anything Rochas just to smear his image. Well, the more dirt you throw at him, the higher he rises.

So you believe that politicians put the bill board. Rochas is reacting like this and denying being the one behind it because he saw people's reaction about it especially on Twitter. Why didn't they mention the names of those politicians that sponsored the hanging of the board. Rochas is expert in lying. Just know that.

12 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by chichriso: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Now, it has brought bad name to him
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by AlphaDibia(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
In my previous comments I stated that Rochas don't have time for peanut activities. If he did in fact put up that bill board, I'd be shocked. I'm very glad that he has released a press statement With regards to this matter. Biko nu cha n'uzo maka na The man enweghi efe for small things. Never listen to Haters and their half dead brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by PHfinest(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:
People Alleging that it is Rochas that placed it, are you really brain dead? is rochas contesting for any other post in IMO state? What would be the use of the billboard in IMO STATE? And if Rochas wants to place a billboard, you think it would be that low quality Trampoline clothe billboard, and just only that one?

People would jump at anything Rochas just to smear his image. Well, the more dirt you throw at him, the higher he rises.

Did you get approval for this advert. Contradiction. Overzealous nairalander

10 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=Chigold101 post=36340677][/quote]

If you think he can go as far as lying to cover it up, what makes you think he cannot pressure one of his boys to lie him an alibi and swear that it is him, the boy, that place the billboard and not rochas?

Common sense alone tells me that rochas cannot place that billboard. Do you know the magnitude of personnel he's met before?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by dictbennie(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Since the inception of this APC government, I cant help but notice press statements and counter statements.....one person would do one thing and another person will deny it...we now know that denial is part of APC government...simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
PHfinest:

Did you get approval for this advert. Contradiction. Overzealous nairalander

I'm only an overzealous Nigerian that would not stand and watch my fellow man image being slandered unfairly.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by bentlywills(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
Uncle [b][/b]Rochas.......I laugh in swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
dictbennie:
Since the inception of this APC government, I cant help but notice press statements and counter statements.....one person would do one thing and another person will deny it...we now know that denial is part of APC government...simple

Do you have any evidence that rochas did it? Do you?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by repogirl(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lmao! These APC goons are a bunch of clowns, seriously!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Chinatownm(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

Very sure. Any one with half a brain can easily spot that out. First, the quality of the billboard, is not something a person of the statue of Rochas can do. Secondly, what would Rochas gain from putting it up? is he contesting for Imo state governor?

How come there is only one poster in a very remote area of imo state. If rochas wanted to put it up, he would erect it in front of the government house. I am sure you are very smart dear

Rochas na ur papa? What will it profit u to lie on his behalf.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
repogirl:
Lmao! These APC goons are a bunch of clowns, seriously!

Everything is APC and PDP to you, fish brain.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Moheat(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
The OP is brain dead and we also need the Imo State to release a statement on the welcome party. The truth is, they never thought people will react to the bill board this way, they forgotten that people are now well informed more than ever.

11 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chinatownm:

Rochas na ur papa? What will it profit u to lie on his behalf.

What would it profit you to lie against an innocent man? Can you prove that rochas placed that advert?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Moheat:
The OP is brain dead and we also need the Imo State to release a statement on the welcome party. The truth is, they never thought people will react to the bill board this way, they forgotten that people are now well informed more than ever.

Fish brain. Why didn't he place it infront of government house but in some bush?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

silly. you think you can just open a blog to post trash?

list reputable newspapers that reported those stories. Newspapers that are registered in CAC and not some online blogs. cheesy
keep on defending your paymaster but we all know that before the end of August he will be in the news again for the wrong reasons

6 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Chinatownm(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

I'm only an overzealous Nigerian that would not stand and watch my fellow man image being slandered unfairly.

My guy pack well. overzealous Nigerian indeed. They show u for AIT for 9 O'Clock news

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
keep on defending your paymaster but we all know that before the end of August he will be in the news again for the wrong reasons

you can dig up all you want. But you would only keep promoting him.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by obinnafred(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Agbogho awusa

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by repogirl(f): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

Everything is APC and PDP to you, fish brain.
Looooool! Na so d thing dey pain you? Abeg go jump off the nearest bridge to you, e go ease your pain fool!

4 Likes

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chinatownm:

My guy pack well. overzealous Nigerian indeed. They show u for AIT for 9 O'Clock news

I don't care if the show my on AIT news or not, i must seek the truth and speak the truth at all times.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by divinessa: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
o.k o! what next?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
obinnafred:
Agbogho awusa

Agbogho awusa wu governor gi. So what does that make you? Awusa prostittude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.