Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This (6441 Views)

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / If This Man Slaps Your Gf/wife In Public, What Will You Do ?? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Rilwayne001: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
I'm not certain. But I think a very hot slap would do..
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by iamrealdeji(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
This one na Joey Camel o,see heavy big mouth, i'd just light match stick and put on that mouth
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by lesliejay(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Una comment na d main not minegrin

So what would your action be?

And if you're a girl,wetin go be ur reaction if u find ur BF/husband like dis?
There is nothing wrong in waking her up and caution her. By dawn you let her know she has a bad sleeping habit and she should always try to comport herself before sleeping. We are only humans, God did not create anyone perfect. #peaceout wink

1 Like

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Na person slp forget im destiny like this.. undecided
destiny ke...hehehehehe
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
sameer1212:
This one look like an Im*becile? undecided
hehehehe...you think so, i think its tiredness, but if i see someone like this, i will rub little salt on her lip so that her dream becomes sweeter.

i have done it to mhizkel grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
sauceTDA:
I go kiss her.. lick d saliva nao.

embarassed
sauceTDA:
I go kiss her.. lick d saliva nao.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehe...you think so, i think its tiredness, but if i see someone like this, i will rub little salt on her lip so that her dream becomes sweeter.

i have done it to mhizkel grin grin grin
Lol... Weting mhizkel do u na? I miss u dear.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
sameer1212:
she is a pretty clown,always looking for my trouble.

i miss you too.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2015
vheMa:
Na to land a heavy slap on his face oembarassed
It can happen to you. Tiredness grip doesn't know if you are beautiful or not.. when you are tired, you'll sleep that way too.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2015
lesliejay:

There is nothing wrong in waking her up and caution her. By dawn you let her know she has a bad sleeping habit and she should always try to comport herself before sleeping. We are only humans, God did not create anyone perfect. #peaceout wink
I'd rather avoid seeing her sleepingwink

#peaceoutwink
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by deanoffaculty: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
This is shape of her mouth.... grin grin grin

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by lesliejay(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I'd rather avoid seeing her sleepingwink

#peaceoutwink
Then u don't love her. #fact
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
It can happen to you. Tiredness grip doesn't know if you are beautiful or not.. when you are tired, you'll sleep that way too.
okay sirembarassed
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Mhizkel(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Help me ask her o! sad
Midehi, what I do?
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by sosiqdude(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
vheMa:
Lalasticlala ishilove come see ogrin
So you want this nonsense to enter frontpage
Lalasticlala don't mind this girl..
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by idu1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na d right breast me dey see ni ooo

I no dey see kingTom again he travel
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
vheMa:
okay sirembarassed
you are welcome ma.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
idu1:
Na d right breast me dey see ni ooo

I no dey see kingTom again he travel
I still dey o grin
#FreeIpledge
#FreeAlberto2k
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by RobinHez(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Give her slap grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Chic Flashes Her Sexy Goodies In Cutie Selfies! / Who Knows Dis Symbol & Meaning? / A Lady Searching For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.