Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (10278 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah.. I forgot to gv her a hug lol... Buh I was d one who went to see her, and I noticed smth.. I was d one dat ordered... I was like, why ddnt she order.. It was d first and d last date we had lol.. I neva askd for anoda one tongue
why now,u no like d bae,right
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:26am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:
You guys are awesome, liking your feedbacks kiss
thank u
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MAKE I GUESS, JOS BY?
no,lagos
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
no,lagos
MOSQUITOES DEY THERE TOO NA.

IF NA JOS I FOR SAY, COS THE WEATHER COOL THERE
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MOSQUITOES DEY THERE TOO NA.
IF NA JOS I FOR SAY, COS THE WEATHER COOL THERE
yeah I knw
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah I knw
GOOD NIGHT OHH, I AM FEELING THE IMPACT OF SLEEP NOW.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:58am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
GOOD NIGHT OHH, I AM FEELING THE IMPACT OF SLEEP NOW.
okay dear,bye,me,I'm still enjoying myself on nairaland here
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by mylora: 3:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Has she not had enough advice already? 4pgs and counting..

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Pdizzle(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2015
With the way you sound, you'll still go to his house probably not on the first date. So if he's a serial killer, you'll still die anyway. Just an example
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
why now,u no like d bae,right
yeah. Sadly.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
outside d house there,u re nt being serious here,instead of her nt letting d guy to come into her place,maybe they should meet in a more neutral place,nt letting d guy in into her place shows an amount of disrespect,it aint good jare
lol wad do u knw... Hav u like someone so badly u could trust the person?
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
abi o,nice advice again
that's so cool..
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2015
between 12:30am-3:30am you guys don full 4 pages?

sure say una dey sleep at all?

gurgle
cutehector
bibi1234

#VampireTinz

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

gur gle
cute hector
bibi 1234

#VampireTinz
dats hw bad I can derail a thread.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

gurgle
cutehector
bibi1234

#VampireTinz
Lol we dey sleep o
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Pdizzle:
With the way you sound, you'll still go to his house probably not on the first date. So if he's a serial killer, you'll still die anyway. Just an example
Lol hell no, i am a strong headed person I may end up not meeting up with him again
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
mylora:
Has she not had enough advice already? 4pgs and counting..
Mehn I had enough advice, thanks y'all
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
abi o,nice advice again
Lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,lemme use dis opportunity to tell u one story of mine,I met a guy here on nairaland,he told me he is an athiest,he addd me on my bbm pin,then started persisting me to come to his house,dat he want to bleep me,I told him,I dnt bleep someone who doesn't believe in God,hearing dat,he deleted me straight,then yesterday,he started mentioning me here on nairaland to give him my pin back,I added him back,then he started telling me of how he ve given his life to christ,dat he is at peace now,I knw dats a more fucking lie,then I asked,wats up,then he started persisting me of coming to his place for sex,I said No,dat I ve my own bf,sending me his dick and orishirishi,and when he see dat I'm nt giving him to him d 2nd time,he deleted himself out of my bbm again,my instinct tell me,dat guy is evil,he may even be a ritualist,someone dat doesn't belive in God,so dear,just beware of guys dis days.nt only dis one,even another one,they all want fast money dis days,and they dnt even want to knw how its made,thank u
Hmm na wa o,thank God people though you never know who is who
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
han han,dats too much jare,invite him inside,respect him pls,he no fit do u anything for ur house,ciao.
Lool
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
we save a soul today
Yeah and so many others, bless x
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
outside d house there,u re nt being serious here,instead of her nt letting d guy to come into her place,maybe they should meet in a more neutral place,nt letting d guy in into her place shows an amount of disrespect,it aint good jare
Another well said grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wad do u knw... Hav u like someone so badly u could trust the person?
Yea one gets burnt later, learnt not to trust much again
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by IamLEGEND1: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol we dey sleep o
coz i been fear as i see how only 3 of una full everywhere.

bt even though i come late, make i drop my own 2kobo.

since na first date...

no go the guy house.

but the manner in which you suggest you guys should meet up somewhere else is key here.

coz the brother's motives might be totally benign

so when you start ranting about how you cant meet up at his crib...yada yada yada!!!!

he is going to feel somehow.

but since it seems you dont know him all too well personally,

i will advise evasive actions.

#ToAvoidStoriesThatCaressTheSoul

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:

good thing though you dropped ur own piece of advice 1st before deviating.

#StayClassyMate

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
coz i been fear as i see how only 3 of una full everywhere.

bt even though i come late, make i drop my own 2kobo.

since na first date...

no go the guy house.

but the manner in which you suggest you guys should meet up somewhere else is key here.

coz the brother's motives might be totally benign

so when you start ranting about how you cant meet up at his crib...yada yada yada!!!!

he is going to feel somehow.

but since it seems you dont know him all too well personally,

i will advise evasive actions.

#ToAvoidStoriesThatCaressTheSoul

You can say that again, I agree with you thanks
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Yea one gets burnt later, learnt not to trust much again
I understand... Once bitten twice shy... It happend to me too

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I understand... Once bitten twice shy... It happend to me too
Cool atleast someone is reasoning with me grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#StayClassyMate
Yeah
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#StayClassyMate
it was night jor... Was bored
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by IamLEGEND1: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,lemme use dis opportunity to tell u one story of mine,I met a guy here on nairaland,he told me he is an athiest,he addd me on my bbm pin,then started persisting me to come to his house,dat he want to bleep me,I told him,I dnt bleep someone who doesn't believe in God,hearing dat,he deleted me straight,then yesterday,he started mentioning me here on nairaland to give him my pin back,I added him back,then he started telling me of how he ve given his life to christ,dat he is at peace now,I knw dats a more fucking lie,then I asked,wats up,then he started persisting me of coming to his place for sex,I said No,dat I ve my own bf,sending me his dick and orishirishi,and when he see dat I'm nt giving him to him d 2nd time,he deleted himself out of my bbm again,my instinct tell me,dat guy is evil,he may even be a ritualist,someone dat doesn't belive in God,so dear,just beware of guys dis days.nt only dis one,even another one,they all want fast money dis days,and they dnt even want to knw how its made,thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / BEUTY OF SOMALIA, ETHIOPIA, ERITREA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.