Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience (10125 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Feddytune: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
I noticed that Yahoo is now a trend and fraud is gradually becoming the new normal., I have a friend that always look forward to dating Yahoo boys mainly because they can spend .

I have never dated one before until 2019 I was introduced to this guy by a friend, we vibed along pretty well but he never told me he was into online scam , he just said he was a trader of bitcoin and bla bla bla and since I wasnt into cryptocurrency I couldn't tell if he was lying so I believed him.

He lives very comfortable for a 25 year old man, he owns a car and live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a good location in Lagos ., I have dated boys that drives but most of them were daddy's cars . This guy was the first guy I dated that bought his own car with his own money..

Well I won't deny that I loved the fact that he drives ,it was an awesome experience,he picks me up at the salon ,drops me at home ,teach me how to drive ,drive me to eateries and fancy restaurants..

I took countless selfie and videos in his car and peppered my other friends on WhatsApp status .(just having fun)

what about about the money ?.. Hmm to be sincere the highest I ever recieved from a boyfriend before I met the guy was 15k cash and Samsung s9... I was not the type of girl that bother men for money because I'm quite comfortable.

But this guy doesn't wait for me to ask before he sends , the first time he sent me money was 100k... after that I saw a weaving on instagram I like which was about 220k and he paid for it ..

it was crazy and mind blowing to be sincere , I was spoilt to say the least, I look at my account balance and see 550k upwards and I wonder if it is really my account,and the thing is I don't even spend my money, whatever I need he still provides . I graduated from my samsung S9 to an iphone 11 and I also added some luxury item to my wardrobe.

The only issue I had with him is the constant guys that always visits his place and the heavy drinking . but I didn't complain too much .

I moved to his house during the pandemic where I finally discovered he's into Scam, he did not tell me directly but from his laptop and calls I easily got the hint.
We cook lavishly and most times we order food from eateries, the house was fully equipped with every thing so I hardly stress myself plus he doesn't allow me stress either .

Before long I was initiated into his scam network and he started asking me to help him pick calls or talk to his client . I always refuse which lead into arguments but later he will apologize.

I tried to persuade him to stop since he has made Soo much money for his age,I have seen his zenith bank balance several times and there is more than 6million there plus he has other banks too..but anytime I ask he will just change the topic or tell me to "Dead that talk"...

I have a close circle of 3 girls that I call my best friends and they all dating a Yahoo boy so it is hard to ask them for advice , I really like the comfort that comes with the money but my concience wasn't at peace , so I had to do away with him . it wasn't easy letting him go because I have fallen in love with him but since he wasn't ready to stop I had to leave..

So guys that do Yahoo why do you guys never stop after making so much money ?? and ladies how are you comfortable spending a cursed money?..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:
I noticed that Yahoo is now a trend and fraud is gradually becoming the new normal., I have a friend that always look forward to dating Yahoo boys mainly because they can spend .

I have never dated one before until 2019 I was introduced to this guy by a friend, we vibed along pretty well but he never told me he was into online scam , he just said he was a trader of bitcoin and bla bla bla and since I wasnt into cryptocurrency I couldn't tell if he was lying so I believed him.

He lives very comfortable for a 25 year old man, he owns a car and live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a good location in Lagos ., I have dated boys that drives but most of them were daddy's cars . This guy was the first guy I dated that bought his own car with his own money..

Well I won't deny that I loved the fact that he drives ,it was an awesome experience,he picks me up at the salon ,drops me at home ,teach me how to drive ,drive me to eateries and fancy restaurants..

I took countless selfie and videos in his car and peppered my other friends on WhatsApp status .(just having fun)

what about about the money ?.. Hmm to be sincere the highest I ever recieved from a boyfriend before I met the guy was 15k cash and Samsung s9... I was not the type of girl that bother men for money because I'm quite comfortable.

But this guy doesn't wait for me to ask before he sends , the first time he sent me money was 100k... after that I saw a weaving on instagram I like which was about 220k and he paid for it ..

it was crazy and mind blowing to be sincere , I was spoilt to say the least, I look at my account balance and see 550k upwards and I wonder if it is really my account,and the thing is I don't even spend my money, whatever I need he still provides . I graduated from my samsung S9 to an iphone 11 and I also added some luxury item to my wardrobe.

The only issue I had with him is the constant guys that always visits his place and the heavy drinking . but I didn't complain too much .

I moved to his house during the pandemic where I finally discovered he's into Scam, he did not tell me directly but from his laptop and calls I easily got the hint.
We cook lavishly and most times we order food from eateries, the house was fully equipped with every thing so I hardly stress myself plus he doesn't allow me stress either .

Before long I was initiated into his scam network and he started asking me to help him pick calls or talk to his client . I always refuse which lead into arguments but later he will apologize.

I tried to persuade him to stop since he has made Soo much money for his age,I have seen his zenith bank balance several times and there is more than 6million there plus he has other banks too..but anytime I ask he will just change the topic or tell me to "Dead that talk"...

I have a close circle of 3 girls that I call my best friends and they all dating a Yahoo boy so it is hard to ask them for advice , I really like the comfort that comes with the money but my concience wasn't at peace , so I had to do away with him . it wasn't easy letting him go because I have fallen in love with him but since he wasn't ready to stop I had to leave..

So guys that do Yahoo why do you guys never stop after making so much money ?? and ladies how are you comfortable spending a cursed money?..
Heheh
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Feddytune: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Heheh

hehe what ?
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
After you chopped and chopped, you're now "having conscience"
If he didn't ask you to pick calls, you would have continued chopping.
Since you can't pick calls, maybe you've been useful to him in another way that you know not of.

Aunty wey dey snap for car

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Anigreat: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

For more fake and interesting stories kindly text 3736 in any of your lines to 'Feddytune'

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

hehe what ?
Hehehe because you're a liar Mr sanni olasunkanmi. You are a scammer also. Masquerading as a lady. In one of your threads you were complaining that you are hungry during the pandemic but here you said you had over 550 K In your account. Another you said school not working....if I start to count your lies. E ma n paro sir. No be olodos full here. No wonder you no dey pick again. Your lie no consistent. Better change

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is a fable. A fiction. You can also calll it myth. in fact, This is supppeerr Stoooryyy,
You just sit down and compose lies dey Bobo us

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
hm
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Feddytune: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hehehe because you're a liar Mr sanni olasunkanmi. You are a scammer also. Masquerading as a lady. In one of your threads you were complaining that you are hungry during the pandemic but here you said you had over 550 K In change

what are you even typing , are you sure you are in your right senses ?
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

For more fake and interesting stories kindly text 3736 in any of your lines to 'Feddytune'
grin grin
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by millionboi(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by ambimo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

did u return all the money in your account back to him after leaving him ?

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin

Not easy here , another matter dey ground

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

Sorry sir. Didn't you write this sir. Thief

21 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by DaddyRochie1642: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hehehe because you're a liar Mr sanni olasunkanmi. You are a scammer also. Masquerading as a lady. In one of your threads you were complaining that you are hungry during the pandemic but here you said you had over 550 K In your account. Another you said school not working....if I start to count your lies. E ma n paro sir. No be olodos full here. No wonder you no dey pick again. Your lie no consistent. Better change

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Spending123: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Abeg this your lie no sweet!! you no sabi lie.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Quality20(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why didn't he ritualise u

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by zagorakis(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
internet never forgets..sanni olasunkami olaniyi

17 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by khengxlei(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
OMO X2
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by franchuks(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Very unfortunate... It seems to be the normal norm now.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by nifemi25(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
You didn't complain when you were busy doing snap chat in his car he bought with fraud money. . You didn't complain when your account balance was laughing .... Why not wait till when EFCC will park you and him together. ...then we will give you advice after they showed you on channel's tv
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Ademola47(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hope you didn't catch him with any fetish stuff because from your explanation, he looks to okay as a normal Yahoo boy. He should be probably into Yahoo +.

I heard they 'discard' girls after using them.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

Are you joking, Lols

A spirit is involved, it's trading, could recall when occultist asked me to join them twice which I turned down. After digging deep I discovered something will be given for the spirit to bring wealth, some will trade their love life, some fertility, some loved ones, for the money to keep coming. Backing out is really not an option not bkos they don't want to, the spirit they traded with have significant influence in their lives and decision making process.

Equally the ladies they roll with are also in danger especially if sex is involved. Tell your girlfriends to check themselves properly, bkos they will trade a better life for the now bkos of pie nuts. How much is six million, to a life of peace tranquility and better abundance. Success in life is really a function of allegiance, knowing and execution.

Read this if you so please - https://www.nairaland.com/6356078/balanced-living-system-making-life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Reex12(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
op is a man o
thief

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Michelle55: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lol.. Op have been caught oh.. From an online beggar to dating yahoo Boys. grin

14 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by cayorday89(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

hehe what ?
Please share the pics of you and your girlfriends, not because we want to see how sophisticated you ladies are but to know how to avoid you all for relationship as you all have been used and also cursed just like the cursed money you enjoyed lavishly..

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by millionboi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
op is a man o
thief

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by drmikeadams(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

Naija girls are not always the type to beg guys for. Money...

Best joke of the year grin
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

mumu sanni olasukunmi.

10 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by millionboi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Are you joking, Lols

A spirit is involved, it's trading, could recall when occultist asked me to join them twice which I turned down. After digging deep I discovered something will be given for the spirit to bring wealth, some will trade their love life, some fertility, some loved ones, for the money to keep coming. Backing out is really not an option not bkos they don't want to, the spirit they traded with have significant influence in their lives and decision making process.

Equally the ladies they roll with are also in danger especially if sex is involved. Tell your girlfriends to check themselves properly, bkos they will trade a better life for the now bkos of pie nuts. How much is six million, to a life of peace tranquility and better abundance. Success in life is really a function of allegiance, knowing and execution.

Read this if you so please - https://www.nairaland.com/6356078/balanced-living-system-making-life
are you serious
How did thy woe you?
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by powerhouse3(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sunkanmi don drop another lamba for the gullible to swallow......first, she/he is hungry during the pandemic

secondly ,she relocated to London at age 16,since 2016,.... just like father MBAKA,...Sunkami WHY?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.