Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways (4619 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by BabylonCruise(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Guys, if you’re looking for a way to turn your girl on, don’t worry! I’ve got the top 17 turn-ons For Girls that will help you figure out what your girl wants.. Enjoy!

1. Take your time when you UnCloth her.
Don’t UnCloth her too fast.. and when you do UnCloth her, tell her how s*xy she is, how lovely her breasts looks, how succulent her nipples are, how curvy her body is.. Etc.  she will get in the mood without much stress!
2. Play with Her Hair.
A girl Loves it when her guy plays with her hair. It’s absolutely one of the biggest turn-ons for girls. If you’re looking for a way to turn your girlfriend on, run your fingers through her hair and see how she responds!
3. Talk to her. Women like to know what’s on your mind. Talking about everything really is a big turn on for us girls.
4. listening attentively.
Pay attention to your girlfriend guys! Repeat back what she says! Remember that dress that she said she wanted two weeks ago. Trust me, she’ll be impressed with how awesome your listening skills are!
5. Deep connectivity.
A girl likes to know the guy that she is with inside and out. She likes to know his thoughts, feelings and where the relationship is going. To be honest, if you really want to turn a girl on, connect with her!
6. Be adventurous.
A girl likes to know that the guy she is with is not boring.. in fact, a guy on the dangerous side is always a huge turn on! Whether you are driving a really fast car or you are just a daring kinda guy, your girlfriend will be turned on if you’re a little adventurous!
7. Soft Touches.
Soft, Light, subtle little touches along her arm, her stomach, her legs – all of these are huge turn-ons for a girl! they arouse a girl more than anything!
So touch her a little more and see where it gets you!
8. Be a good kisser!
Kiss around her mouth. There are some very sensitive skin around the edge of the mouth. Kiss her just at the corner of the mouth and deny her a proper kiss for a few minutes. You’ll drive her crazy!
9. Be Funny!
Making your girl laugh isn’t the only important thing that you need to do. Girls also want their guys to be able to laugh at themselves and take a joke without getting angry. You need to be ready to laugh, and not ready to shout on them all the time.
10. Strength.
My current girlfriend likes muscles.. Women want a man who can protect her if she is in danger. Women want someone who will know how to handle an emergency situation and will keep them calm if they start to freak out.
11. Patience.
The more patience you have, the happier your girl will be with you. Just give her the time she needs.
12. Be Playful.
Mark my words.. If you’re serious all the time, no woman will want to spend her days with you!
Women need some fun and excitement every once in a while, so if you won’t joke around with her, she will find someone who will. Period!
13. Clean up and Dress well.
If you have poor hygiene and you are wearing stained clothes, you won’t appear attractive. Clean up. Shower, put on deodorant, shave, brush your teeth and wear clean clothes. You don’t need to wear a suit and tie, but you need to look clean and presentable.
14. Be Intelligent.
A ladies is always happy to know that her guy has a sharp brain. Women want someone who will have enlightening conversation with them.
15. Surprise her.
Im not saying you have to surprise her every single day, but it’s a huge turn-on when a man does something that his girl never expected.
16. Be affectionate.
Show her some sort of affection when you’re with her. Hold her hand while you’re sitting on the couch. Give her a peck when she walks past you. Do whatever you can to show her how much you care.
17. Lastly, confidence is the most important thing for a man to have. Carry yourself with confidence. Everyone finds confidence s*xy. Keep your shoulders straight and your chin high, and don’t be afraid to look her in the eyes. You’re communicating through your body language that you’re strong, brave, and worthy of her attention.
Watch out for How to Turn a Guy On.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by chijoy7(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
d girl na television?

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
.telling mugu to be intelligent just to turn a girl on.... he will start looking for on botton

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Kossyne(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
All this just for a girl.
Nothing turns girl on more than a rich nigga
So in summary...#getrich.

4 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
chijoy7:
ok

ok? for what?

are u turned on too

u ppl should keep turning on

God is watching
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by ladyF(f): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm ok
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kossyne:
All this just for a girl.
Nothing turns girl on more than a rich nigga
So in summary...#getrich.
yes my bro... Money is The key turner
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op pls can u create a thread on hw to turn a lady off?

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Bern1992(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
I trust money above everytin. Drop lyk..... a bundle of naira note n u'll see them tryin to eat you up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by babyfaceafrica: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
All these to turn a woman on?...are we guys jobless?..jeez...complicated fellows this ladies!!
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Like guys need to learn that too?
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
These are very true. I once had some fling with a lady and she confessed to me that anytime she sees me shirtless, she had goosebumps and becomes hornier and her privates starts drooling.

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Gurgle(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
These are very true. I once had some fling with a lady and she confessed to me that anytime she sees me shirtless, she had goosebumps and becomes hornier and her privates starts drooling.

hm

I hope you eat enough protein to maintain it o
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

hm
I hope you eat enough protein to maintain it o
You can say that again.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
All dis because of a lady, abeg jooor. Next bus
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by kally01(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Hehehe grin money is the master key to unlock any key and turn on any nd everything abt a gal simple grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by NotGej: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Just pull out a pack of 500 Naira. Shake it. make sure it makes that fru fru fru sound. Then, throw it on her laps and see wonders happen. Works like magic aswear!

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by delectablegyal(f): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2015
All this because of toto?

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2015
If she's laying in bed, turn her around grin grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Village girl
delectablegyal:
All this because of toto?
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Can I have convo with gurgle here pls? cheesy grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Captainswag225(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
If she's laying in bed, turn her around grin grin
do u know why the deraillers paradise thread was closed?
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Closed at the moment cry
Captainswag225:
do u know why the deraillers paradise thread was closed?
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by kuuljay(m): 4:32am On Jul 29, 2015
op don't mistake oyibo love with naija love pls.a typical naija babe go take her hand tear her pant if you open her bag and drop a wad of thousand naira bills for her transportation fare.no be joke grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2015
How many of this qualities does osho and pa tony have?
Re: How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways by toyeoye(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Strength?? Women want a man who can protect her?? From what or who?? Nigga this is the 21st century. Get real

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.