Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,953 members, 7,866,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. (810 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by UnitedMinds(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
I will like to know how many guys on NL can actually say Amen to this prayer..

"Father Lord, please may my sisters and daughters be treated just the way I have treated other females that ever came into my life at some point or the other"

Let my see your loud AMEN guys...
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by jamex93(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amen.....for the way I have

no amen for the way am going to, cause I no know tomorrow

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by ladyF(f): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
But u dont treat everyone the same way. There will b special pple u give attention to....then the rest....

3 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by kingofpool: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
poo

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by madridguy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ OP you want to cause world war 3 ?

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by Princecalm(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
whether you say Amen or not, you will still reap what you have sown
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by ArchEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
But u dont treat everyone the same way. There will b special pple u give attention to....then the rest....
thinking outta the box
Good
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sinners never go scotfree cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by adebayo201: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amen

but all fingers ain't equal...undecided
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by MRBrownJ: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
AMEN!!!!

if they act as hoes, they already know they will be treated as such, and if they act PROPERLY, then they will be treated with respect.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by ksbusari(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Amen.
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by bqlekan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
my sisters were imploring me to say amen, but i said 'NO' i dont want to endanger them... plus mum will kill me if i say amen grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Say Amen To This Prayer. by tpiadotcom: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Women, take responsibility for your choices and decisions.

The terms "husband snatcher" and "boyfriend snatcher" did not just come out of thin air.

(1) (Reply)

#boobsonfleek Cossy's Boobs Looking Hot In New Photos / Advice From A Friend... / Did She Entitled To Tp Transport Fee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.