Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? (3838 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
No discrimination intended for those infested with the virus. People often use condom as a medium to protect themselves from aids, that is if they mistakenly sleep with one who is hiv positive. Many unknowingly have slept with the victim of this diesease but were not contacted as a result of them ''wearing'' condom when engaging in the act. My question is, since condom ''protects'' one from contacting hiv during intercourse, can u KNOWINGLY have sex with a man or woman who is hiv positive using condom
NOTE: no intention of stigmatisation. Matured minds only. Vhema, phockphockman, introvert et all food is ready.
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by HungerBAD: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Tobbey(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
MAKE KONJI CASSSH ME.... WITH 2 CONDOMS SHA
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
yh.. in my wet dream
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by asscb(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
No....i too like lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by adamilen(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
According to the CDC, latex condoms are "highly effective" in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV and many other STDs, when used consistently and correctly.

Important tips

* Condoms have expiration dates, so be sure to check the label of the condom before use for maximum effectiveness.

* If the condom is ripped or looks dry, brittle, stiff, or sticky, DO NOT USE.

* Don't store condoms in a location that can get very hot, like in your car.

* If you keep a condom in your wallet or purse, replace it with a new one regularly.

Correct use

* To open the package, tear gently on the side (not with teeth or scissors, which could rip the condom itself). Pull the condom out slowly (with care) to prevent ripping.

* The rolled condom should be placed over the head of the penis when it is hard. Pinch the tip enough to leave a half-inch space for semen to collect. Holding the tip, unroll the condom all the way to the base of the penis.

* The condom should fit snugly – but not too tight – so that it won't slide off or break during intercourse.

* If you start to put on a condom inside-out, don't use it. Throw it away and use a new one. You'll know it's inside out because it won't roll down the length of the penis easily.

* The most common mistake is not using condoms from start (of sexual contact) to finish (after ejaculation). Immediately after ejaculation, hold the base of the condom (so it stays in place and semen cannot spill out), and slowly withdraw the penis – while it is still hard.

* condom should be wrapped in tissue and thrown away in the garbage (not in the toilet as it may clog).

* condom should be put on before any genital (skin-to-skin) contact. Pre-cum can contain semen and STDs (including HIV), so you need to wear a condom the whole time from beginning to end, each and every time.

* If you feel the condom break at any point during sexual activity:

1.Stop immediately
2.Pull out
3.Remove the broken condom
4.Put on a new condom

So if you mistakenly sleep with one who is HIV positive, as long as you used the condom correctly, you are safe. But if you deliberately sleep with someone with HIV, you are doing so at your own risk...and you have to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL!!! when using condoms.

In the end....ABSTINENCE is sill the best option. Better to be safe than sorry. wink
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by olexjay(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nope..... Where condom dey break, which kinda konji be dat
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by XavierBlue(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided

XavierBlue

Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by PhockPhockMan: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sleep with a know HIV carrier? No way.
My manhood won't even stand.
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2015
I can, with condoms. Yall are discriminating# if we don't ffuckk em, who will?
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by sunnywhyt(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2015
No b person lyk me coz I dey burst dat condom lyk bloblo
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by sebali: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Sleep with a know HIV carrier? No way.
My manhood won't even stand.

Now dat u hav said wat i wanted 2 say, I hav notin else 2 say
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Emmyk(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2015
FU c k.k no! shocked shocked
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by gamaliel121(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Mehn....e go hard oooooo... I doubt
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Op it depends
Example
If a couple who have been together for a while .. The guy goes to the barbers to have his hair cut u fortunately he got the virus from a blade .. For 6 months he had sex with his wife without knowing his got it
Now they are still marrried she never got the virus ( Shrugs) n now they know they just use condoms n other treatment for the guy.. In that case it is fine

But if its like u just getting to know someone n den the guy drops the bomb .. Im sorry i cant lol i know condom can protect but its not 100% what if it splits shocked dats d end for what 1 min of pleasure .. Hell no

* sips tea*
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by sinaj(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
what u dont knw cant kill you grin

but if u knw b4 playing d game dat he is H+, u will start dying psychologically cry

Fear can evn cause d condom to slip off sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by MRpii(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
In summary,you can do it?
LadyBoss1:
Op it depends
Example
If a couple who have been together for a while .. The guy goes to the barbers to have his hair cut u fortunately he got the virus from a blade .. For 6 months he had sex with his wife without knowing his got it
Now they are still marrried she never got the virus ( Shrugs) n now they know they just use condoms n other treatment for the guy.. In that case it is fine

But if its like u just getting to know someone n den the guy drops the bomb .. Im sorry i cant lol i know condom can protect but its not 100% what if it splits shocked dats d end for what 1 min of pleasure .. Hell no

* sips tea*
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by ksbusari(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
I cant even be in d mood self. Hw can i knowingly kill myself?
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Dygeasy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
stupidity:
Yeah right. And We'll all end up in stupidity at the end of the day.
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Dygeasy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRpii:
In summary,you can do it?
Would you sever all sexual ties if your partner was infected? God forbid.
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by bqlekan(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
i'd prefer going for the unknown risk than the known one.. We all are aware Condoms may break anytime, even the so called high quality latex ones. should this happen when having sex with an infected person, the regrets, the stigma, the thought of dying soon will kill faster than the virus even if not infected.
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by Tensionstar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
stupidity:
THem WILL FOCKK THemSELVES
Re: Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom? by MRpii(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bro! When you love someome,you must agree that you ought to Die for him/her if call for.

During church marriage,if you are a xtian,you will be asked "DURING THE PERIOD OF SUFFERING AND ENJOYMENT,WILL YOU ACCEPT HIM/HER?" IT's a pity when the suffering comes,that is when you see some marriage beign cut off/destroyed!!
During the period of Hiv/Aids,that is the time she needs you most.It is only when you two are sexing that you can use condoms so as not to contact the virus.
In a Nutshell,i don't encourage people to marry those people that have contacted the Virus.
All i'm saying is,those people that have already married should never think of breaking the relationship cos of virus.
If you do so,THE WRATH OF GOD IS UPON UR SOUL COS IT IS IN THE BIBLE THAT A XTIAN IS EXPECTED TO MARRY ONCE AND IT HAVE TO BE 1WIFE=1HUSBAND!! And in marriage 1+1=1
THANKS!
Dygeasy:
Would you sever all sexual ties if your partner was infected? God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... / Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. / my girl has finish me (Nairaland Please Help Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.