Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... (3836 Views)

Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype / And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? / That Hot Early Morning S3x Thou...now I Know Why He's Always On Demand Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Is it abnormal to fall asleep after intercourse? Not at all. The tiredness that appears after intercourse is a natural reaction of the human body to the effort it has made.

But most times, if a man does not cuddle up with his woman after he has had sex, and if he does not talk and if he simply lays on his back and goes to sleep, it is natural for a woman to jump to conclusions, thinking her partner is simply not satisfied.

Their beliefs are wrong. Here are four real reasons men fall asleep after intercourse:

Fact #1
Sex during the night, especially when the human body is already tired, becomes the first argument for the state of sleepiness that occurs after having sex.

The actual intercourse does not even have to be very ‘soliciting’. You should keep in mind that sex, by its nature, is very relaxing.

Fact # 2
Men ejac ulate during orgasm, and the hormones that are set free induce the state of lethargy. The sleep sensation
manifests more intensely than on a regular basis. Even if the tension of the body is a positive one, it is also a very big, almost exhausting one.

Fact # 3
Plenty of people tend to hold their breath from time to time while they are having sex. Its rhythm becomes abrupt and the pulse intensifies.
Therefore, there is a lack of oxygen, which contributes to the need to rest – nothing serious, everything comes back to normality in the po...Click here for more..http://www.princessosas..com.ng/2015/09/here-main-reasons-men-fall-asleep-after.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by adedayourt(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2015
grin
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by IamLEGEND1: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2015
tell me something I don't know.
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by olamigbemi(f): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2015
buh not all of dem sleep off na.
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by idearito(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Op... u sabi Me ni?

Na me u compose dis 4 nah
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by Margauxluv(f): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
smh

nd D's suppose to b a #BreakingNews#
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
so u dey sleep well be dat na
idearito:
Op... u sabi Me ni?

Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Margauxluv:
smh

Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by Singingbae(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
olamigbemi:
buh not all of dem sleep off na.
How you know
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by Singingbae(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Margauxluv:
smh
I PM you jawe
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by datprincess(f): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
cry
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by Goldenheart(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by datprincess(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
wetin?
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by datprincess(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
idearito:
Op... u sabi Me ni?

grin
Re: Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... by danimodd(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Angry Woman Cuts Off Man's joystick For Not Making Eye Contact During Sex[photo] / Narcissistic Personality Disorderliness / Top Signs You Are Only A Backup Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.