Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (62486 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / Woman, Who Gave Buhari N1m Savings, Not Abandoned – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Joeoku78: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Then why is the president wasting time to start the probe of these thieves. I believe they are not mounting pressure on him to abandone it... I suggest to the president that should anyone approaches him to jettison the probe or remove some corrupt people's name from the list, he should arrest and prosecute such person(s)
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
chukkiephil:
lol and funny enough some people are rejoicing about the "list" smh, USA will help you for nothing?? I see that list (is its true) as a Greek gift!! And I ask is this Government incapable of carrying out our own investigation? Why do we depend on USA for everything angry

I told somebody.... America will give you a list of ppl keeping stolen money in their country so that you take it back that will NEVER happen, how do American economy grow if not for China and other countries keeping their treasure in America. A lot of dullards in this administration
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by ORIGENAL(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
beajaiyH:
when will you start making sense
GOD punish ur entire genaration, maybe u tink u can use ur Tecno nd insult anybody on net. Quote me again nd wait what will happen to u 2moro let me teach u a lesson id*ot "ewu housa
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by fixed258: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for today so interested people should contact me 08107693716
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by dollarlander: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2015
tomdon:
can't they just do what they got to do and let heads start rolling.
meanwhile tinubu, obj, amaechi and co should not be exempted.
its a pity that EFCC is being used for witch hunting and for politics. selective judgement is not a honorable action. why are perceived opponents being singles out for investigation leaving out cronies and associates ?

Don't worry, it is a matter of time, heads will soon start rolling.
Baba knows what he is doing. "Ti owo omode o ba te eku ida, kii beere iku to pa baba oun." "If the hand of a child has not grasped the grip of the sword, he does not ask who that killed his father."

Baba has gotten power, he needs to get to the bottom line of all atrocities that have been perpetrated before carrying out massive cleansen.
Keep calm, you will see many people in kirikiri. Many people you see as rich men today will come back to where they were supposed to be. They will soon be poor.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Funpeter: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2015
obinoral1179:
In mama peace voice US there is God ooooo all this information you are sharing there is God ooooo.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2015
chukkiephil:
lol and funny enough some people are rejoicing about the "list" smh, USA will help you for nothing?? I see that list (is its true) as a Greek gift!! And I ask is this Government incapable of carrying out our own investigation? Why do we depend on USA for everything angry
U guys don't understand these things... These oil when stolen, was sold in the US, that's why the have the details of the deals and sellers. It's not as if they did any investigation. Understand?

1 Like

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by holicalpha(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2015
cashkid:

U are a crazy human being, stop thinking from ur ass! U dey talk as if america na ur papa!
since you don't understand what I typed, I'm going to do myself a favor and not say anything more.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by holicalpha(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2015
bishopcarterIV:
;Dgive the president the genuine list bros ;Dgive the president the genuine list bros
America is going to cripple this nation...we're nothing but puppets do them.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Standing5(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2015
ddippset:
Baba seems to be on a mission impossible! How does he clean up this mess? Jonathan's ministers never imagined he could lose the election and they imagined they would hand over to another pdp regime by 2019, which would cover this mess again till 2027. I keep on asking myself, what would have happened to this country if Jonathan was re-elected? God really does love Nigeria.
If Jonathan was re-elected, VAT will be around 15% now, Subsidy will be gone and the so called independent mkts of fuel would have formed a cabal round it and be selling at minimum N200 a litre now. ND Amnesty program would have been stopped and the foolish ones amongs us will have been shouting ''fresh air'' even more.
Let GEJ admin be probed, next time PDP shouldn't assume corruption will be the order of the day till eternity and learn to probe previous admin.

1 Like

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by holicalpha(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
chukkiephil:
just my thought!! Is this Government not capable of carry out its own investigation??
AMERICA ONLY CARES ABOUT AMERICA, THEY HAVE A MOTIVE, BELIEVE ME.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by double0seven(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
holicalpha:
Putting the well being your country on another's hand.

These people never know America

When america finish f*cki*ng us in the nyashh finish we go know.

And this dunce of a president is going to think that list is Genuine

So stu.pid and sensles post.

even more stupi.d and senseless are the people who "liked" the comments.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by cashkid: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
holicalpha:
since you don't understand what I typed, I'm going to do myself a favor and not say anything more.
Its beta u don't say anything anymore, I wonder wat u have got to say again
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by luckylucky: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2015
I am one of strong admirers of GEJ, but honestly this young dude disappointed me in ways and manners he handled our vast natural resources. It is pity that PDP party has turned nigeria to eat as much as you can society. No wonder in his era only kidnappers, militants and financial criminals that strive well as a citizens. Above all, Nigerians will still suffer more if president buhari fails to step on toes has he had promised during his presidential election campaign. We will all give account for our deeds to humanity!
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by holicalpha(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
chukkiephil:
just my thought!! Is this Government not capable of carry out its own investigation??
AMERICA ONLY CARES ABOUT AMERICA, THEY HAVE A MOTIVE BELIEVE ME.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by sdindan: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
ddippset:
Baba seems to be on a mission impossible! How does he clean up this mess? Jonathan's ministers never imagined he could lose the election and they imagined they would hand over to another pdp regime by 2019, which would cover this mess again till 2027. I keep on asking myself, what would have happened to this country if Jonathan was re-elected? God really does love Nigeria.
Baba will do nothing.
He should stop talking and do something
Everyday they will be bringing out more secrets
He can't expose them only in front of news papers
Nothing is going on in this country only probing gej administration in news outlets
This cabals are not only gejs men bt other of our billionaires.
And the have money to bribe d judges.
Let Buhari start from our judiciary, that's where the problem lies

1 Like

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
helpsystem:
So many surprises will be unveiled in this country, na where i dey very much alive will I I witness them in the coming months. FTC na my property now. IntroVert am in control, u b learner
guy you haven't say what you are looking for from introvert yet.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by holicalpha(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
double0seven:

So stu.pid and sensles post.

even more stupi.d and senseless are the people who "liked" the comments.
oh, you're pained because I have couple of Likes. Now who's the WAILER.?
grin
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by chudi55: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/news/us-gave-buhari-names-of-oil-thieves-source/

americans are now running this country for buhariaha thankGod okorocha and tinubu is on the top list let's watch what he can do to them...!
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by gidjah(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
We all know those ,whose names would top the list, but the main work there is who is gonna do the prosecuting? Pretty doubt the will of Mr pres here, can he go far in this ??,can his strength and integrity of the heart help him ??
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by stevnwigw: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
lol
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Namzy(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
‘‘It is an irony that those who are suggesting that the Buhari administration should turn a blind eye to the incomprehensible looting are the same ones accusing the government of not doing anything.

1 Like

Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by IYANGBALI: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Ghen ghen aksion film wan start,vickyrotex,eleko1,barcanista and rokiatu are in twuobu grin
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by omotoyossi(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
after ,they would say 'witch hunt'.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by IYANGBALI: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Namzy:
‘‘It is an irony that those who are suggesting that the Buhari administration should turn a blind eye to the incomprehensible looting are the same ones accusing the government of not doing anything.
don't mind the hypocrites
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by wiseoneking: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
ddippset:
It wouldnt have been worst than this. Note, with all this gra gra by buhari and getting all this looted money, no change in reducing fuel price, dollar $1-#1, free meal, massive employment for the youths, improved health/education, steady power etc. If these things are not seen, buhari will be worst than Gej.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by legendsilver(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
naijaking1:
Haven't we seen the list before
Buhari will do nothing, because the list is filled with people who paid for his campgain.
Campaign is not campgain. Olodo oshi jati jati.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by IYANGBALI: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
helpsystem:
So many surprises will be unveiled in this country, na where i dey very much alive will I I witness them in the coming months. FTC na my property now. IntroVert am in control, u b learner
you wan make the small girl cly?give her back her property o,FTC na her own
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by juliuscapps(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
ddippset:
Thank God we never did. God really does love Nigeria. I just hope our Judiciary will really help in its judgement and NOT be biased.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by omotoyossi(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
Leave the oil on our land for us and we will go back to our land deal?
lol..oil in ur land??!!..lmao..dey wan claim niger delta too,see dem..jz like dey developed lagos nd even southafrica.
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by IYANGBALI: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Baba probe and punish dem all. It is now or never. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep tongue
Re: United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
its pathetic...i shake my head for my country..monies stolen have left a lot of persons impoverished...its really bad what our leaders have done to us...this recovery of the countries wealth should cut across timelines...the masses should have a reason to be happy as corrupt politicians are squeezed to bring back stolen monies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.