Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 (65732 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Note To Nigerians: Before You Upgrade To Windows 10 / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:
CIA PROJECT. coolcool
I seriously suspect something like a keylogger in it. If am to use windows EVER again... It should be windows7
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by viktor01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol. Even d windows 7 wey I dey use no be genuine 1 na hm dem go bring windows 10 say mak we upgrade 4 free so dat dem go catch us.
Dis guys tink say because dem get money dat 1 mak dem smart pas u abi? Dem go see sumtin.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
ITbomb:
Click to check out the full minimum specs and why your Windows 7 PC will run Windows 10 smoothly

BUt I will wait for Computer Village released, I dont want MTN to cut my connection after 92% download. 3GB no be today
Bro, you're on point.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Can i see your home screen?

How did you upgrade after downloading the file?

What happened to your files and datas?
Oga, i didn't lose any of my file,it just that am getting to learn some of the features now.
secondly, if you reserved the free download, microsoft will download it automatically to your pc, like mine, when i on my PC around 1:00am, then connected it to internet, i saw the notice at the right corner of my toolbars that Windows 10 is Downloading....... you just need to wait for it depending on how fast your network is, i have 3G in my area, so it took like 20-35 minutes to download,before downloading the updates and other steps.

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Idyvalour:

how to register for the upgrade??
I didn't register, i just reserved the free copy last two weeks, it started downloading automatically this morning. so you can download it without registering, just make sure that your pc is compatible,as started by the op earlier.

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mrintelligent(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmyw:
I didn't register, i just reserved the free copy last two weeks, it started downloading automatically this morning. so you can download it without registering, just make sure that your pc is compatible,as started by the op earlier.

sonofananimal1:
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 8 ACTIVATOR ( NOT LESS THAN 4MB)

I bought the CD (u should understand the normal naija Cd) from computer village, but the key on the cd not working. What can I do? Is there any other way to go about it?
Thanks
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmyw:
Oga, i didn't lose any of my file,it just that am getting to learn some of the features now.
secondly, if you reserved the free download, microsoft will download it automatically to your pc, like mine, when i on my PC around 1:00am, then connected it to internet, i saw the notice at the right corner of my toolbars that Windows 10 is Downloading....... you just need to wait for it depending on how fast your network is, i have 3G in my area, so it took like 20-35 minutes to download,before downloading the updates and other steps.

Alright, I will still take back up
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by viruz007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Did you use cd or USB?

AM part of the insider program so i downloaded it
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
viruz007:

AM part of the insider program so i downloaded it

Ok
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by viruz007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
ibietela2:

Make we see the home screen na

Check it out

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
mrintelligent:

I bought the CD (u should understand the normal naija Cd) from computer village, but the key on the cd not working. What can I do? Is there any other way to go about it?
Thanks
USE zero zero zero (0000000000000000) if you want to install the Window os
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by PulseWeb: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
TRUST ME ITS EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE. IF U ARE ON IT 24/7, U WILL GET USED TO IT

812clothings:
okay I was just wondering the kind of difficulty that'll come with it(10) because,operating 8 alone is another thing I just prefer window 7
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
viruz007:

Check it out

Thanks
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
mrintelligent:

Thanks
What the version of your PC? because if its Windows 7 SP1 or windows 8,8.1..... you don't need any cd, you just need data,minimum of 2GB depending on your area. its online. cheesy
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Raypawer(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
oh lalala... visual studio 2015 also free... c# rocks, desktop app, web app, web api, android app, ios app windows app... am proud to be a c# programmer cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by sinaj(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Feranmicharles:
abi na sinajcheesy
lol u no go kill me.

come ma giv u tutorials for my bedroom wink
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by sinaj(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmyw:

I just hope itz as easy as u typed it
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Antell95(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
cool
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
sinaj:

I just hope itz as easy as u typed it
Its very easy, it will just take time,depending on your area,if you have 3G, it won't take much time.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmyw:
Its very easy, it will just take time,depending on your area,if you have 3G, it won't take much time.

thankz will try it lera sha

I will try using a wi-fi first
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
has anyone who didn't get upgrade notification downloaded windows 10?? I don't want to be on Mt own, I v seen the direct link for download abt 3.7gig...it's alot of data, maybe because my system is 64 bits.....I need closure here...
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
sinaj:

thankz will try it lera sha

I will try using a wi-fi first
Alright, I suggest you do it in the night, that when it will be faster.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by SupremeNG: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hope to Download windows 10 soon.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Upgrade is only free if you are using a genuine version of Windows not the pirated or cracked version, most Nigerians use the pirated version. You would still have to pay to activate fully if your version of Windows is a cracked one.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by dammybas(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
You can read my tutorial on how to get your own free copy of Windows 10 on your existing Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.x devices. Its as easy as ABC. ==> http://dammybas..com/2015/07/windows-10-is-finall-here-learn-how-to.html

Note that if your windows is up to date, there's probably an option in Windows update to enable you get your free upgrade. Feel free to ask your questions.

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am downloading mine now 62%
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by dammybas(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
michealekene:
has anyone who didn't get upgrade notification downloaded windows 10?? I don't want to be on Mt own, I v seen the direct link for download abt 3.7gig...it's alot of data, maybe because my system is 64 bits.....I need closure here...
Can you give me the download link, I'm ready to download at the moment. Thanks
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by fizziea(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
#TeamWindowsXP
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
fizziea:
#TeamWindowsXP
You're stucked man
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mhen, is it just me or preparing to install is slower than the actual download? undecided
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
michealekene:

Mine is 2.7GB i used my Glo bis
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
mayordadon:
Am downloading mine now 62%

Preparing to Install

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.