Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 (65689 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Note To Nigerians: Before You Upgrade To Windows 10 / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ewizard1:

Wow... not activated?
Was your previous OS Activated?
If i wont get activated... then i'll just keep my Stock WiN7.
yep my previous os was activated.....but i'll wait for an activator to come out grin
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
ibietela2:

i want to save a copy of win10 any idea?
got no idea. mine is hidden somewhere. i cant find it
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mrintelligent(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmyw:
What the version of your PC? because if its Windows 7 SP1 or windows 8,8.1..... you don't need any cd, you just need data,minimum of 2GB depending on your area. its online. cheesy
Wiidows 8
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
ewizard1:

Thanks... So where did you enter the proxy 172,0..., and the port?
Also, what BIS plan did you use?
internet options => connections => select ur modem and enter settings. I'm using the bb10 plan
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mrintelligent(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:
USE zero zero zero (0000000000000000) if you want to install the Window os

Nt working
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ibietela2:

I have gone far
waoo am true after alot os stress.. after the update i notice i cant change my screen brightness but now i can change after i av install hp drivers i av also activate it but contana its not available anybody with help?

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
i just checked. its not activated

im not paranoid afterall.... Im assuming u v got ur activation key or means to activate it.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
yep my previous os was activated.....but i'll wait for an activator to come out grin

activator is out o....chk Google for kmspico
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by 5ky3(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
3gb Or 4gb , E Nor Matter Na Just Mtn #100, E Go Chop, Ma Simple Server Neva Tire 2 Dy Jonz Mtn, ,but Make I Wait Til 1 Week After Official Release Sha
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Optionalx: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by redvektor(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Demigods:
Yaaayyy!! See upgrading o!!!!
wetin happen to u na
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
wunmi590:

God knows you don't have work, I can see you are new on NL, so you are looking for familiarity tongue
like seriously sad
Ur option tho wink
Inbtw take note of my point b4 coughin out crap. tongue
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
wunmi590:

God knows you don't have work, I can see you are new on NL, so you are looking for familiarity tongue
like seriously sad
Ur option tho wink
Inbtw take note of my point b4 coughin out crap. tongue
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Halaz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
viruz007:

Win 10 beats WIn 7... Using it right now wink
OK .. than I will give it a try.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iyaayi(f): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please, can I upgrade my lumia 630 mobile to windows 10?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by moonraker(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
michealekene:

Wrong info. I give up.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
moonraker:

Wrong info. I give up.

u mean kmspico v10.0.9 didn't wrk!??...saw it yesterday online, not like I have tried it.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
moonraker:

Wrong info. I give up.
use this link https://hostr.co/valKna3oIUx1
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by marv97(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2015
please, did your installed programs remain after the upgrade
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by danidee10(m): 3:21am On Jul 30, 2015
i'm still sticking with windows 8 for now because it still runs most games that i play, even windows 8.1 dosen't run fifa 14 and fifa 15 yet, i only use windows to run my games nothing else.......#teamUbuntu
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2015
michealekene:

its for windows 10 technical preview
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
got no idea. mine is hidden somewhere. i cant find it

Alright
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2015
mayordadon:
waoo am true after alot os stress.. after the update i notice i cant change my screen brightness but now i can change after i av install hp drivers i av also activate it but contana its not available anybody with help?

Nice
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
its for windows 10 technical preview

Chai....Kpele, im already downloading it, I wld hv to cancel the download nd wait on my dear computer village boys
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by hob(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Done my upgrading ova night..... it looks decent. The acclaimed start menu was hanging but it later became normal.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
ibietela2:

Alright

I have a Windows activator dat uses command prompt to crack windows OS, very simple to use.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
ibietela2:

Alright

I have a Windows activator dat uses command prompt to crack windows OS, very simple to use, it auto detects ur win version and cracks it open, developed by the Russians...abt 2mb, send me ur mail so I can send it to you.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by dober(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
michealekene:

I have a Windows activator dat uses command prompt to crack windows OS, very simple to use, it auto detects ur win version and cracks it open, developed by the Russians...abt 2mb, send me ur mail so I can send it to you.
do you mind sending me too?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by PulseWeb: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
ME TOO....hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
michealekene:

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ibietela2(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
michealekene:

Kingsleyfelix9@gmail.com
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by moonraker(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello lads,

I can see alot of ignorance display on this thread.

I had two choices 1. Ignore and go on my merry way 2. educate anyone who cares to hear me out....

I will go with number 2.

First things first, lets get something straight here....

If you do not have a legal activation on windows 7sp1, 8 and 8.1, then you might want to hold off on upgrading to windows 10.

This is because the activation system of windows 10 has changed. you technically do not require a key to activate windows 10. I use the

word technically because well the trick is, a legit key from windows 7 and 8 is required to activate windows 10. but windows 10 on its own

does not require a key....

So if your copy of windows 7sp1 or 8 is legal, then you can upgrade to windows 10 and it will activate automatically and forever. Again, i use the

word forever because the activation system of windows 10 has changed. It uses your system Hardware ID that it creates, that is unique to your

set of hardware. During the activation after upgrade or restore it sends that info to MS. The next time you install Win10, you can do it without

the upgrade and connect to the internet and it will activate by sending that Hardware ID to MS, MS sees it and says OK I know you,

here is your activation. Pretty much that.

So for you niggurs out there looking for free sheeeiiit,

Here is what you do....

Upgrading from windows 7 Service pack 1, proceed like this

Windows 7, > activate it with Daz's loader, > upgrade it > activated successfully > format everything > fresh install windows 10 > it will be activated.

Upgrading from windows 8, 8.1

Windows 8, 8.1 - activate using KMSpico - > upgrade it > activated successfully > format everything > fresh install windows 10 > it will be activated.

any questions, fire on....

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by engrajoo1(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
PulseWeb:
hahahaaaa...u go learn naaa. Anyway dere website dey dere and google to help u wen u hav questions
if i no geh data nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.