Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32772 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
I received an invite for a simulation assessment test by dragnet for the on-going MTN Recruitment 2017 program at WAEC INTERNATIONAL, LATEEF JAKANDE ROAD, AGIDINGBI, IKEJA. LAGOS.

Anyone go this or knows what the simulation assessment test is all about?

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by championer: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
What did you apply for?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
championer:
What did you apply for?

I applied for Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)

It is the third stage of the recruitment process which we applied for earlier.

The link below is for the previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3882284/dragner-calling-logical-reasoning-test
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
I received the message too.. I tink simulation assessment is all about a real life situation imitation
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ifexabc:
I received the message too.. I tink simulation assessment is all about a real life situation imitation

Okay
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by rmgbemeje: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Did anyone engage in the Video Assessment Profile? I uploaded mine on Thursday midnight and I yet to get any feedback.

I applied for the Customer Relationship Officer - Billings and Collections
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by princedant: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Same here, i got a message today. I applied for Manager, Regional Sales. I think some people did last week..Any info will be appreciated.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by kayalcomp: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls when did u apply for your own. I applied there around June 22 this year. I havenot heard from them.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by tundechange: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys, I received d mail too and will be going for the test. Has anyone done this? If yes, how is it like? Also, is it the WAEC office near Excellence Hotel @ Ogba?

Tnx
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by olasquare22: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2017
We did ours last week. Just know much about your field. It was an interesting exercise.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by tundechange: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
olasquare22:
We did ours last week. Just know much about your field. It was an interesting exercise.

Cool.

Please, was it the WAEC office near NUJ & Excellence Hotel you did urs?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by olasquare22: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2017
tundechange:

Cool.

Please, was it the WAEC office near NUJ & Excellence Hotel you did urs?

No. it was at WAEC international. Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by tundechange: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
olasquare22:

No. it was at WAEC international. Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja

Oops! I only know of d WAEC near Excellence Hotel at Ogba. D one at Lateef Jakande, is it before LTV and Coca Cola?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2017
olasquare22:

OK, please is it sort of a group exercise or something? cos they said i should come with headset/earpiece
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by olasquare22: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
adayola:

OK, please is it sort of a group exercise or something? cos they said i should come with headset/earpiece
No. it is a computer based aptitude test. You will use the earpiece to listen to the pre-recorded information/questions while you answer the questions that follow it. U wud have 5 sections

i- functional test ( including comprehension ability test)
ii- essay/letter writing
iii-personality test
iv- some background questions
v- other questions in ur related field

best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chicjennie(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please was anyone instructed by Dragnet to attach a video presentation?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by championer: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
olasquare22:

No. it is a computer based aptitude test. You will use the earpiece to listen to the pre-recorded information/questions while you answer the questions that follow it. U wud have 5 sections

ii- essay/letter writing
iii-personality test

best of luck.

I thought this was a 3years experienced job vacancy. Why will they be putting someone through all this essay, test and letter writing, when it is not a graduate trainee job.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by toluene1234: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
olasquare22:

ii- essay/letter writing
iii-personality test

best of luck.
Were people able to keep their phones and belongings before the assessment?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by AbuSafwan(m): 1:26am On Jul 12, 2017
I had once did this test around 2013 I think when I applied for a job in Union bank. we were invited to Abuja where Dragnet centre is located. the centre is very beautiful and attractive. everything inside is white in colour including the computers that were connected to a one single giant computer. In fact I have never seen a sophisticated modern ICT centre like dragnet. coming to your question Simulation test is a type of programmed computerized objective test where questions are appearing on the screed and disappear in few seconds (30seconds maximum) whether your answer it or not it will disappear as soon as as it allocated second elapse. The test itself is divided into 3: Numeric, Logic and ENGLISH I think so if dont forget.

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Tstone1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please is the simulation test after the logical reasoning test of 25mins? And how's the logical reasoning test like?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chicjennie:
Please was anyone instructed by Dragnet to attach a video presentation?

That was the stage before we were invited for the simulation assessment test
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tstone1:
Please is the simulation test after the logical reasoning test of 25mins? And how's the logical reasoning test like?

Oh boy, that test lasts for 1hr5mins and you must complete it whether your time elapse or not. The truth is the moment your time elapses, it starts deducting from your already accumulated marks.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Tstone1(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2017
adayola:

Oh boy, that test lasts for 1hr5mins and you must complete it whether your time elapse or not. The truth is the moment your time elapses, it starts deducting from your already accumulated marks.
Mehn that's serious! Why then did dragnet in their mail to me saying it's just 25mins?
At the bolded, which one were you referring to??

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by bleexInc(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Any news from dragnet?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Giftedhandss: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Like you know the question on my mind.
Anyone who has been contacted should let us know.

bleexInc:
Any news from dragnet?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by kclee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
any update from dragnet
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by bleexInc(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Giftedhandss:
Like you know the question on my mind. Anyone who has been contacted should let us know.
Lol..let hope before the end of the week
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Tstone1(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2017
bleexInc:
Any news from dragnet?
Which stage are you?
Logical reasoning test, video assessment or simulation test?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by bleexInc(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Tstone1:

Which stage are you?
Logical reasoning test, video assessment or simulation test?
simulation
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Great, on to the next level, who else got it?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Tstone1(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2017
rychard:
Great, on to the next level, who else got it?
Really? SMS or mail?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by jobbers: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.