Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) (1574 Views)

Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) by 240naija(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
“Yes, that was at Oxford Street in London. I was
at Oxford street to do some shopping so this
young man walked up to me and said my face
looked familiar. Later, he said he could recall
that I am an actress. I smiled and he requested
to take a picture with me. I agreed. The next
moment, I realized he was trying to touch my
boobs. I slapped him immediately. I later realized
slapping him isn’t a good thing. I apologized and
kissed him. He smiled and now we are good
friends”
She said during a conversation with vanguard

http://www.levitoday..com/2015/07/i-don-expose-my-boobs-deliberately-they.html?m=1
Re: I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) by libertyfather(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
lasstropinky:
Ohh.....

Haba!!! This acre is too much nah

crap
Re: I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) by ekkywolex(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is Not so big now. Cheap publicity.
Re: I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) by delishpot: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Slapping him wasnt good? Is she a LovePeddler? A man tries to touch ya boobs and you regret slapping him?
Oya continue........

You appologised to him for getting angry that he was trying to grab ya melloons?
Oya continue.......

You kissed him ontop of the bboob squeeze?
Oya continue.....

You guys are friends now?
Oya stop there.....

Howmuch is ya market?
Re: I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op Your Blog too Poor Die. By the way you gat to Work on your Presentation To attract People to the Blog

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) by Onyeasi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
libertyfather:

G

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

O

P

Q

R

S

T

V

W

X

Y

Z

Ok. The end

The end serious

Taa daaa

Op is maaaad

(1) (Reply)

Confused Guy Says Mother & Daughter Want To Take His Virginity – Advise / I Wanted To Be Good To Her, But She Didn't Give Me The Chance !! / Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.