Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (29799 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’ S Achievements , Says Rep / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by spencekat(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine APC children celebrating current constant power supply as Buhari achievement.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.
APC children are blind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Whatever they can self-service to to make them feel good....APC is still in power and the president has maintained his stance on this issue already.

[b]Meanwhile Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlights Media Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @ Brilliantlights Media Training Packages Shop[/b]

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

How is the refusal of USA to sell weapon to Nigeria under GEJ an achievement?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

I remember how out of zeaslousness to praise DAFTUS you opened a thread to celebrate the TAM in refinery but when public opinion shouted you down you backed away like a Bingo that was denied poo.

You can Never see anything GOOD in GEJ because SUCCESS is blind to evil doers and masturbators

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
bokohalal:
Jonathan should credit Yar' Adua.
As in send airtime to Yaradua? Nna onye mere gi ifa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ransomed: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Somebody needs face towel to soak tears. Wailing mode activated...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by clevadani: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Bunch of dishonest almajiris, you cannot rewrite history.
What history are u talking about?? For being the most clueless prez eva?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by taofeektaiwo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
If it President is an illiterate, dullard etc then no doubt u in same shoe!
Henry120:
Buhari is nothing more than an illiterate Daura Du.llard " Johnny walker" with a Coconut head!

Achievements : 150 cows

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ceejay80s(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

All in all, I see this as unnecessary cheap blackmail that will not fly.

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

GEJ is nothing but a failure.

Blessed with wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
bokohalal:
Jonathan should credit Yar' Adua.
As in send airtime to Yaradua? Nna onye mere gi ifa.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ikorodureporta: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Light, & railway....
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

How is the embolden an achievement for a lawmaker? Any id.iot on planet earth can open their mouth and accuse a sitting president, so how does that make it a fact, or an achievement for the lawmaker?
That wasn't an accusation rather a fact that won't cost you double clicking google once to get GEJ's legacies. Its only someone bereft of ideas that will say a contrary thing.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by taofeektaiwo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
So if a house was burning and someone quench the fire who gets the praise? Should d owner fill cheated because he owns it?
Dragonking:
Bokoohari is nothing but a criminal.. Trying to reap from where he did not sow. angry
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Uncle Jonathan has failed nigerians, datz why we voted him out. During his reign, we suffer too much but now, nigeria don get papa wey go fit handle him children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by simplynola(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Warefa!
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

u just cannot comprehend anything!
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by tucky200(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

u are blessed broda mi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Uninformed youths will come and feast here, even those who cannot manage a shop.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by JurassicPark: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
“I hold the view that the Buhari administration should imbibe the necessary humility and courage to give credit as necessary even as it continues to put the out-gone government to task in established areas of weakness or malfeasance. That is leadership. I also appeal to the media as social engineers to also encourage the Presidency in this onerous responsibility. We owe posterity that much,” Okorie said.

Well said!
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by loomer: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
If una don quarrel finish for here, make una tell me.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by JurassicPark: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
As in send airtime to Yaradua? Nna onye mere gi ifa

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by M4gunners: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Mumu GEJ achievement can not be hidden by your ignorance. I'm still waiting for mr Buhari in power sector.I thought by now light will be 247.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Asuokaa: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Henry120:
Buhari is nothing more than an illiterate Daura Du.llard " Johnny walker" with a Coconut head!

Achievements : 150 cows

I swear to God apart from the military thread I follow I nvr imagined ull comment like this.. Hmm..

I really respect ur huzzle even on beeeagle kai bros u fall my hand

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by gawk: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dragonking:
Bokoohari is nothing but a criminal.. Trying to reap from where he did not sow. angry
Animal by nature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
clevadani:

What history are u talking about?? For being the most clueless prez eva?

Almajiri you have been noted.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
That is what the dullard followers are doing. Bunch of illiterate who would accept electricity bills as certificate requirement for presidential position from Buhari. Sick human beings! I can see the reason why that nation is a filthy society. A place meant for the uneducated and dullards. Ptui! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ElFenomeno1: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They (APC) can only deceive their gullible zombies. At least Buhari was honest enough to deny that of the refineries.

The power, The Free and fair elections, the freedom of speech we now enjoy; Which the APC even enjoyed more, The Agricultural reforms, Etc we all enjoy now are some of the numerous achievements of the Jonathan's administration.

Numerous achievements you said..... Please tell me you are having a fu..cking laugh!
Daft cu..nt!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
tucky200:
u are blessed broda mi
You're blessed too. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by millhouse: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
On point
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember how out of zeaslousness to praise DAFTUS you opened a thread to celebrate the TAM in refinery but when public opinion shouted you down you backed away like a Bingo that was denied poo.

You can Never see anything GOOD in GEJ because SUCCESS is blind to evil doers and masturbators
undecided undecided undecided
Counter my post or keep quiet please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by wiseoneking: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Dont be deceit, he should acknowledge Joe's achievement not only to alarm some of his lickers about stolen money. Let him start his own projects and stop riding on another man'r glory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Excellentmind: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

I see nothing but desperation to call white black. The truth can't be hidden too for long.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Return Of Benin Artefacts: Obaseki Hosts German Officials In Benin / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.