Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (29791 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’ S Achievements , Says Rep / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by foura: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Don't mind them they lied that refinery will start working by 2016 so that they can have time to steal More money in the name of turnaround maintenance for one more years and also refine the 200,000 liters and still sell it to us as imported fuel so that they can have enough money to steal and cover for all stolen money use during election but God pass them
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

How is the refusal of USA to sell weapon to Nigeria under GEJ an achievement?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

All in all, I see this as unnecessary cheap blackmail that will not fly.

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

GEJ is nothing but a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by BraniacX(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Please tell me how you acknowledge your employee who has achieved about 30% of his performance target while also creating more problems in the process of that mediocre performance?

Waiting for an answer please. cool

And who are you to give anyone any rating? undecided

Meanwhile I'll like you to rate DAFTUS's two months in office, I need something to crack my ribs grin
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by kodded(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
clinton101:
What achivement.no light,bad economy,jobless,is dat wat jonathan achive.running a bad govt were pple can stole. please rep,say sumtin else.

jonathan is the reason for yor bad english too undecided

cc TheSonOfMark

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by BraniacX(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
neocortex:

Buhari's cows are not known to apply wisdom in their bid to defend him.
If your god Buhari can claim the achievements of a supposed "failure" for himself what does that make him ?
SMH

A shameless leech

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
foura:
Don't mind them they lied that refinery will start working by 2016 so that they can have time to steal More money in the name of turnaround maintenance for one more years and also refine the 200,000 liters and still sell it to us as imported fuel so that they can have enough money to steal and cover for all stolen money use during election but God pass them
You grab the gist fully. Thank God we did the right thing by kicking them out.

#NeverAgain
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
kodded:

jonathan is the reason for yor bad english too undecided

cc TheSonOf.Mark
What else do you expect from a crossbreed of a meerkat and a haggard sloth?
Clinton101 is a simpleton!grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Swiftboy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
No time for propaganda again,even Buhari said he could not take credit for the refineries...on railway,you did not mention the fact that Mexico abandoned their rail project along the line. You also forgot that the locomotive is also in use even in rich countries as cargo train. Reasonable people knows GEJ did his best while in power. What we need now is to pray for the new President to succeed and contribute our quota as citizens.
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by OKKO(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Recently no body is taking about development can't even remember anything about capital projects what I hear is how FG and state share monthly allocation...yet go home to owe workers.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Swiftboy:
No time for propaganda again,even Buhari said he could not take credit for the refineries...on railway,you did not mention the fact that Mexico abandoned their rail project along the line. You also forgot that the locomotive is also in use even in rich countries as cargo train. Reasonable people knows GEJ did his best while in power. What we need now is to pray for the new President to succeed and contribute our quota as citizens.
What is the propaganda in my post?

1. Does the fact that Mexico abandoned their project, which will eventually be completed at some point, justify that GEJ bought us old locomotive trains for the price of modern ones?

2. You said locomotive is in use as cargo in some countries; do you then take Nigerians as cargo? This one is very laughable bro.

3. I score GEJ 20% max in his overall performance. As such, I cannot praise him given the fact that he "spent" unimaginable amount of our money to achieve that poor performance while causing a lot of destruction in the process.

Will you be praised in your work if your employers deem your performance poor while you've still caused them some loss along the line?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by kodded(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

[/s]

trash from hell undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Bdemmy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
neocortex:

I blame your teachers for that, but you should have consulted
a dictionary before using that "big english" .
Zombies like you never take a position on an issue , you always
rely on your master's opinion.
You need to free your mind.

So 'brilliant' is a big english to you?
I can only shake my head for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Moheat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

I've been hired long time ago. Perhaps you've not been paying attention. undecided

A paid e-warrior? I will no longer pay attention to your posts again, never.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by OKKO(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ Passinshot: Can U state categorically how many trains GEJ bought and how much each cost. Or Ur just quoting an imaginary "unimaginable" amount. Plz let's discuss with facts and figures.

The rail line that passed behind my uncles house at Ebano Tunnel Estate, in Enugu was totally reconstructed by Chinese company that handled that project. We used to watch them work and it is more tedious and capital intensive than road construction. The rails were messed after 30yrs of neglect.

Now we have rail from Lagos to Kano, PH to Enugu, crossing many state to even Maiduguri. So the cost of those rail maintenance is also poo?

GEJ budgets 1bil for feeding aso rock, APC wails, every body wails...PMB took 2.2 bil for 4 days jamboree to US no body is wailing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by neocortex: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bdemmy:

So 'brilliant' is a big english to you?
I can only shake my head for you.

Obviously you can't comprehend simple sentence ,that is
the consequence of having semi-literate person as a role model.

Get your dictionary and check the meaning of "sarcasm".

Brilliant is a "big english" to you, that is why you used
it inappropriately.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Bdemmy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
neocortex:

Obviously you can't comprehend simple sentence ,that is
the consequence of having semi-literate person as a role model.

Get your dictionary and check the meaning of "sarcasm".

Brilliant is a "big english" to you, that is why you used
it inappropriately.

Okay.no problem
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by mekus15: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
clinton101:
What achivement.no light,bad economy,jobless,is dat wat jonathan achive.running a bad govt were pple can stole.please rep,say sumtin else.
English Please!
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by obastovia(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 1:59pm
Which achievements?

... that the U.S. denied Nigeria arms, technology and personnel to fight Boko Haram, which the ex-President had noted but was lampooned by Mr. Buhari’s political party, the APC.

Okorie also cited the recent launch of Kano-Port Harcourt intercity mixed rail service without acknowledging the Jonathan administration that reactivated the railway;

Warri and Kaduna refineries reactivation now refining up to 200,000 barrels of crude oil per day after successful turnaround maintenance initiated and completed by President Jonathan’s government.

“The Jonathan administration introduced cutting edge anti-corruption technology based Public Finance management tools including IPPIS, GIFMIS and TSA, which the present government is now laying claim to for ghost workers elimination and funds accountability and transparency monitoring, without giving credit appropriately.

Buhari is nothing but a failure;he has only spent less than four months in office and has borrowed more than 20billion dollars yet people compare him to someone who spent 6years in office and borrowed less than 50billion.Buhari is a liar all he is good at is to propagate propaganda;he has nothing to offer he was mutiny on account of misconduct inability move the affairs of the nation forward
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by toshmann(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They (APC) can only deceive their gullible zombies. At least Buhari was honest enough to deny that of the refineries.

The power, The Free and fair elections, the freedom of speech we now enjoy; Which the APC even enjoyed more, The Agricultural reforms, Etc we all enjoy now are some of the numerous achievements of the Jonathan's administration.

Jonathan's biggest error was in not making enough photos like rhis current photocratic government
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

How is the embolden an achievement for a lawmaker? Any id.iot on planet earth can open their mouth and accuse a sitting president, so how does that make it a fact, or an achievement for the lawmaker?

Exactly! Just like ur kind did to GEJ
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Asuokaa:

I swear to God apart from the military thread I follow I nvr imagined ull comment like this.. Hmm..

I really respect ur huzzle even on beeeagle kai bros u fall my hand

All is fair game in Nigerian Politics.

Buhari is an illiterate Daura D.ullard no question, Polished by the APC's hired P.R machinery and dumped on Nigerians as the next best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by kpolli(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Have you been to Mexico before? Have you entered that kinda train there?
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

is it that you are so gullible to know that majority of APC members were former PDP members? plus are you so foolish to know that most APC leaders ruled this nation to what it is now for the past 16 years including your baba obasanjo? Sometimes you idiots think APC is one party that fell from jupita...receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by johnnyblakes(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

How is the embolden an achievement for a lawmaker? Any id.iot on planet earth can open their mouth and accuse a sitting president, so how does that make it a fact, or an achievement for the lawmaker?
yea u r rite man,that makes buhari an idiot too bcus he also accused gej when he was on seat
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by obastovia(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari is nothing but a liar;he has nothing to offer all he is good at is to promulgate propaganda he has spent less than four months in office and has borrowed more than 20billion dollars all we hear every now and then is that the past administration is corrupt with no one who has been brought to justice except for those who he wants to exercise his vindictive power on where as he keeps taking glory of were he has not sown he was mutiny on account mismanagement and inability to move the nation's affairs forward during his military regime.i just pray this time around he has learns from his mistakes and make things change for good if not in four or eight years from now do be crying of dead economy like Greece and a host of others
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by oyoyome: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
GEJ we are sorry
We do not know is going to be like this
Steady power have come nd stay
Railway have come alive again
Refinery are nw working
See good roads in our highway.
Jona we miss u
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by oyoyome: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
GEJ we are sorry,
Steady power supply have come to stay.
Railway are now working again
Refinery have come alive again
Our roads highway is nw good for motorist n many more.
Haa jona, once again we are sorry
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Asiri1991: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wow! This is the first time for him as a rep to make any verbal impact in our political history. Sometimes, I wonder if my constituency exists in the green chamber. Honourable, do not be scared as buhari will not probe the fund you use to equip our youth as thugs. coolWow! This is the first time for him as a rep to make any verbal impact in our political history. Sometimes, I wonder if my constituency exists in the green chamber. Honourable, do not be scared as buhari will not probe the fund you use to equip our youth as thugs.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Diz Okorie man gotto face his legislative work squarely. Pdp expects PMB 2credit them after good 16yrs in power without improvement on basic amenities. I neva knew sm1 cud acclaim credit 4 failed policies since 1999. Pdp has bin a failure since 1999.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Dreamtouch: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Where can I get uhuru album
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Warmis:
GEJ took for Yaradua too na
Atleast Gej never said Yardua didn't achieve anything, but ur Oga and APC said Gej didn't achieve any single thing .
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Opinedecandid post=36397447]Why is he sounding this way.

Buhari has achieved the following since May 29th, 2015.

1. Resuscitation of our train services.

2. Revaluation of Naira.

3. Re-blockage of oil theft.
4. Recovery of Stolen/diverted public funds.
5. Remaking of Nigeria Image via photography.
6. Revisiting of the US by a Nigerian President.
6. Restoration of steady power supply
7. Renewal of efforts towards equating dollar with naira (in value)
8. Restrategizing of efforts at creation jobs for the youths.
9. Reactivation of the hopes of Nigerians in the 'slow and steady wins the race' belief by hitting the ground running, the other way round (not rushing to do things to avoid mistakes)
10. Reclaiming his in abilities and limitations openly, like age, lack of funds, forgetfulness, etc.
MY FRND GO BACK TO SCH N MAKE SURE U START 4RM PRE-NURSERY. U KW NOTHING N URE SO BIASED IN UR STUPID WRITE UPS. I THINK URE LIK UR FADA BUHARI D DULLARD OF DUARA. ACHIEVEMENTS =150 COWS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.