Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (29786 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’ S Achievements , Says Rep / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by oaslink: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Professional propaganda!!
In fact APC is smart in this business.

They have employed professional writers to stay online and reply every treat.

I pray God deliver the country from you all

PassingShot:
Which achievements?

How is the refusal of USA to sell weapon to Nigeria under GEJ an achievement?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

All in all, I see this as unnecessary cheap blackmail that will not fly.

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

GEJ is nothing but a failure.

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by totorimi: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2015
One thing I know is that the electricity dams weren't rebuilt since buhari took over all the Phcn staff were not changed but suddenly light has been fairly regular these days in my hood. I recall shortly before the general elections last March there was a total blackout that lasted for weeks.
So the question is what has changed. its either some there was sabotage to frustrate and ridicule the former government or a case of gross ineptitude on the part of the former. However if maybe great work has been done and we are now enjoying the outcome then credit should be given accordingly.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Swiftboy(m): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Oh really? At the price of modern one? I'll need you to prove that to me. You sounded like you've been brainwashed even after the election is over!
PassingShot:

What is the propaganda in my post?

1. Does the fact that Mexico abandoned their project, which will eventually be completed at some point, justify that GEJ bought us old locomotive trains for the price of modern ones?

2. You said locomotive is in use as cargo in some countries; do you then take Nigerians as cargo? This one is very laughable bro.

3. I score GEJ 20% max in his overall performance. As such, I cannot praise him given the fact that he "spent" unimaginable amount of our money to achieve that poor performance while causing a lot of destruction in the process.

Will you be praised in your work if your employers deem your performance poor while you've still caused them some loss along the line?

Do the maths $3.74 billion for 210km Mexico train project means the contract costs $17,809,523.81 per km http://china.org.cn/business/2014-12/02/content_34207832.htm
And the contract never see the light of the day.
Nigeria's train contract was completed all over the country at a price of $8.3 billion spanning 1,315 km plus 150km standard gauge Abuja-Kaduna railway line thats roughly $600,000 per km
completed and delivered.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N0ST1RC20141103?irpc=932
Have you also consider the fact that Mexico's rail project means more running cost because you'll need to power the lines and we barely generate enough for domestic use? Do you also know how much will be lost in savage value if we abandone old track for new ones in the name of modern trains,when modern trains can only be used for passager transport while locomotive will cut the cost of moving heavy load all over the country? You did not think deep enough before you rubbish the railway project.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by blonker1: 3:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Kossyne:

Jonathan's achievement. Did u even read the post?

It's amazing what the hustle for FTC can turn even sensible people to.
Guy don't give yourself heart attack cos of GEJ,l can see so much hatred in your write up,is not good for your health,just calm down.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Rexyl(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2015
The next thing PMB should continue with from Jonathan administration is implementation of the report of national conference. Fairness, equity, reduction of corruption to minimal or zero level and others Nigeria really need for progress and development should be implemented.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by salam1(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They (APC) can only deceive their gullible zombies. At least Buhari was honest enough to deny that of the refineries.

The power, The Free and fair elections, the freedom of speech we now enjoy; Which the APC even enjoyed more, The Agricultural reforms, Etc we all enjoy now are some of the numerous achievements of the Jonathan's administration.
if truly dey r GEJ achievement wat stop him from putting dem into work for six yrs kip d hatred aside and face reality
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Opinedecandid(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=INVINCIBLECSP post=36413150][/quote]

I'm quote surprised at you, bro.

You don't know sarcasm?

Those puns of mine are ironies, man.

You and I are on the same page.

Read between the lines.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by anigold(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

How is the refusal of USA to sell weapon to Nigeria under GEJ an achievement?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

All in all, I see this as unnecessary cheap blackmail that will not fly.

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

GEJ is nothing but a failure.

sa

I laugh when APC will say GEJ did not do anything they forget that GEJ actually created a very favourable political atmosphere for APC to capitalize to victory:

Freedom of speech
Freedom of press
Zero political assassination
Free and fair election
Zero intimidation
Accepting Defeat in good faith...

The % of politicians that will allow this in power is less than 0.1%....
We all remembered what happened during OBJ two terms.....
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2015
@passingShot
Goat!!! Ungrateful element like we use to say in primary sch that's who u r...ppl of ur kinds r dos that will still beat up their wives even after giving her 200naira to cook a pot of soup for a family of 4 to eat and will still complain of absent of meat. Idiot! Like it or not, probe him, arrest him, jail him even self go ahead and execute him by hanging GEJ still holds a place in Nig development library and still remains one of d best president Nig have eva had. Mind u frm head of state Abacha (one of d most corrupt, tyrant, dictator, slanderer, murderer, names it...Nig ever had) still was honored in d centenary award even if some lost, retarded and ungrateful brains like u n d Soyinka's refused to acknowledge his good works in Nig. Haters!!!
B4 u quote me listen to wat d judge has to say "d suspect still remains a suspect until convicted guilty".
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
forix4u:
@passingShot
Goat!!! Ungrateful element like we use to say in primary sch that's who u r...ppl of ur kinds r dos that will still beat up their wives even after giving her 200naira to cook a pot of soup for a family of 4 to eat and will still complain of absent of meat. Idiot! Like it or not, probe him, arrest him, jail him even self go ahead and execute him by hanging GEJ still holds a place in Nig development library and still remains one of d best president Nig have eva had. Mind u frm head of state Abacha (one of d most corrupt, tyrant, dictator, slanderer, murderer, names it...Nig ever had) still was honored in d centenary award even if some lost, retarded and ungrateful brains like u n d Soyinka's refused to acknowledge his good works in Nig. Haters!!!
B4 u quote me listen to wat d judge has to say "d suspect still remains a suspect until convicted guilty".
I can't just help but laugh cheesy cheesy. I can see the "painment" in you bro. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by menesheh(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Kossyne:

Jonathan's achievement. Did u even read the post?

It's amazing what the hustle for FTC can turn even sensible people to.

That the problem. Buhari initiated refinery projects and completed it under two months in office.

Biased mind
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by alexvatt(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2015
jonathan is a failure.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by michelism(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jonathan's greatest achievement was taking "good care" of our economy; like a 'goodluck' that he is.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I'm quote surprised at you, bro.
You don't know sarcasm?
Those puns of mine are ironies, man.
You and I are on the same page.
Read between the lines.
sori 4 not connecting wit ur logic. No vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Aisha Buhari Lavishes Injured Soldiers At The Hospital In Borno With Xmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.