Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (29797 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’ S Achievements , Says Rep / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember how out of zeaslousness to praise DAFTUS you opened a thread to celebrate the TAM in refinery but when public opinion shouted you down you backed away like a Bingo that was denied poo.

You can Never see anything GOOD in GEJ because SUCCESS is blind to evil doers and masturbators

http://www.ionigeria.com/it-will-be-dishonest-of-me-to-take-credit-for-repair-of-port-harcourt-refinery-buhari/
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

undecided undecided undecided
Counter my post or keep quiet please.
everything you need is right inside that my comment
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Numerous achievements you said..... Please tell me you are having a fu..cking laugh!
Daft cu..nt!!!!
daft goat.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Abbey24(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Truckpusher(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember how out of zeaslousness to praise DAFTUS you opened a thread to celebrate the TAM in refinery but when public opinion shouted you down you backed away like a Bingo that was denied poo.

You can Never see anything GOOD in GEJ because SUCCESS is blind to evil doers and masturbators
Buhahahahaha.... grin grin

I dun dieeee....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by bobbiekrantz: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
These dumb and useless stooges of APC thinks there are no reasonable and sensible ones out of the many!!!

GEJ just keeps teaching These Bigoted nonentities the right pattern to good governance but because they are blinded by sentiments,,They chose to remain incompetent bunch of ignoramuses!!

The Current President can't take credit for the achievements of Amiable GEJ....not when we know better...they have succeeded in rendering some nitwits here on Nland Completely Senseless and they have remained a total waste amongst the sensible ones.

Buhari and his cohorts should take their Lame and useless Deceive methods to the mole holes...

Nature and goodwill will always speak for GEJ!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Mftivi: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

How is the refusal of USA to sell weapon to Nigeria under GEJ an achievement?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

All in all, I see this as unnecessary cheap blackmail that will not fly.

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

GEJ is nothing but a failure.

I think the failure here is you, you have a failure 406 error of accepting the truth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
APC goons can't even counter any of this truthfully since no truth can be found in them I just hope buhari doesn't derail nigeria so backwards till all we see is black and white...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ManTiger(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Did Buhari or any one claim it was PMB's achievement? Besides, are we talking of the same locomotive railway that was repainted and brought to us at exorbitant price? The railway as attached here? The same trains that derail because of rail lines that are already obsolete?

Refineries that GEJ's administration told us were to resume production in 2016 as reported here by NNPC here?http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/ Had GEJ won the election, would the refineries have started work given the fact that they had already given June 2016 date? I did a thread on it here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries#34952467

The anti-corruption technology that didn't recognize that stealing is corruption? The technology that couldn't deter massive looting and short-changing the govt such that thousands of barrels of crudes were lifted but proceeds ended in private accounts of some ministers? The technology that couldn't prevent taking $2bn from ECA without approval of joint-owners?

Sane Nigerians are already grateful to God for giving us Buhari as we have witnessed tremendous improvements in service delivery of all government agencies. This is largely brought about by the body language of the incorruptible General.

The ardent critics (including PDP) of the amiable president even attest to the fact that PMB stands head and shoulder above all in terms of integrity and sincerity. It's not uncommon to now read PDP saying "APC is no different from PDP if not for Buhari". To us, that is huge difference.

May you walk and never stumble.

May your run full and over.

May your days be long like Methuselah and blessed like Abraham.

I wish I can like this post more than once.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ExInferis(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They (APC) can only deceive their gullible zombies. At least Buhari was honest enough to deny that of the refineries.

The power, The Free and fair elections, the freedom of speech we now enjoy; Which the APC even enjoyed more, The Agricultural reforms, Etc we all enjoy now are some of the numerous achievements of the Jonathan's administration.

We've always enjoyed some quasi freedom of speech since 1999. You mean freedom of information, which isnt all that free.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
wiseoneking:
Dont be deceit, he should acknowledge Joe's achievement not only to alarm some of his lickers about stolen money. Let him start his own projects and stop riding on another man'r glory
Please tell me how you acknowledge your employee who has achieved about 30% of his performance target while also creating more problems in the process of that mediocre performance?

Waiting for an answer please. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
ManTiger:

May you walk and never stumble.

May your run full and over.

May your days be long like Methuselah and blessed like Abraham.

I wish I can like this post more than once.
Amen. May you waka and never jam too. Any attempted attempt for you to jam, you will land on top of two okpekeses. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by ManTiger(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Amen. May you waka and never jam too. Any attempted attempt for you to jam, you will land on top of two okpekeses. grin
My broda, you are too carried.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

undecided undecided undecided
Counter my post or keep quiet please.
everything you need is right inside that my comment.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
ManTiger:

My broda, you are too carried.
Once a tapper full of gyration. grin
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Rexyl(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is true that PMB has been planning but he is yet to roll out what he has for the development of Nigeria as promised. His government is just been stabilized on some achievements of Jonathan government - much had been done already on electricity, refinery, industrialisation, railway, road construction and few others. PMB is yet to roll out his own program that could probably make a difference.
Though Jonathan couldn't give the expected development we all envisaged he still raised the platform for PMB to start somewhere. I think PMB should also consider report of national conference for full implementation. Our leaders said all the country needs to move forward has been discussed and now waiting for approval and implentation by the President. Hope PMB will also do that

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
everything you need is right inside that my comment.
I saw your earlier reply. Your comment has nothing, hence my "ignore".

Sorry sister.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by azimibraun: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
The GEJ who recognized the 7point Agenda of Late Goodman Yaradua and continued with it right? Abeg if GEJ has done hlf of what he was voted to do, he wldnt have lost the election 2015.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by neocortex: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

Buhari's cows are not known to apply wisdom in their bid to defend him.
If your god Buhari can claim the achievements of a supposed "failure" for himself what does that make him ?
SMH
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Which achievements?

10 billion likes for you. Im impressed honestly. If thats how they want it, we should blame gej for allowing insecurity to grow in this country

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:
APC, the party full of deceit and lies.

I refused to trust them since the days of AC, => ACN => now => APC
, LONGEST TIME, HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING OR READING YOUR COMMENTS!
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Otunbatrafford: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is it the looting of the treasury that is an achievement or for allowing his ministers to enrich themselves at the expense of our welfare. Which achievement is this nitwit talking about?
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by neocortex: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bdemmy:

...and why don't we have a thousand likes for this brilliant analysis already.

God bless you bro. Nobody would have said it better

I blame your teachers for that, but you should have consulted
a dictionary before using that "big english" .
Zombies like you never take a position on an issue , you always
rely on your master's opinion.
You need to free your mind.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

10 billion likes for you. Im impressed honestly. If thats how they want it, we should blame gej for allowing insecurity to grow in this country

Thanks bro. Don't mind the shameless people.
They crave for praise for doing less than 30% of what they were put there for while causing more destruction in the process of achieving that mediocre performance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Sant1m: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
This "Certified Illiterate Terrorist" is just making Jest of Governance.
Linus Okorie is one of those Nigerians that wished we were still in the dark days, PMB owe GEJ nothing, the improvement in Railway and Refineries were only possible due to the no nonsense posture of PMB. Its simple, its to the best interest of any corrupt regime for the refineries to be kept under perpetual Turn around maintainance to enable subsidy scam to fester as long as possible which benefit their cronies. Another augment is the demand to give Gej commendation for improved power, i think no because under a corrupt regime its cheaper for PHCN not to spend much in generating power yet bill us for power, since we ve no choice. It is only PMB anti corruption stance and the increased vigilance via NERC that could ve made the Disco's to actually improve on generation. PMB is working and their is nothing his haters can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by gidado14(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by 4stylz: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
We all know
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:
LONGEST TIME, HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING OR READING YOUR COMMENTS!

I greet you...
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by BraniacX(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
He said he was tackling corruption with latest technology, yet his regime is the most corrupt regime under new democratic dispensation.

According to who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by Xano(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
True.
We are aware of the GEJ administration's achievements and projects he initiated. We hope PMB administration will do theirs for a better tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. by papalumi29(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
GEJ, is a failure!, I can only give him some credits in the agriculture sector, PMB has allowed every agencies free hand to operate, and we are witnessing tremendous improvements in the down stream sector,graft agencies and more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia / Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.