Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403567 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
i like the chorus going on here. welldone. please t
those posting for ogun and ondo shoukd please mention me. thanks
cc
ALL
dedicating this page to my runaway husband biotechshola. i will soon pull a blizzydodo on you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Dey yaf released ours. grin
they never reason us o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
babe all dis ones wey u dey talk na theory, me dey tell u practical, na wen u reach dia u go know wots up, kachiku talk more dan dis wen hin never turn minister, na wen hin reach dia hin know sey hin no b magician...

We saying same thing, immediately they get dia, they brain go jus format..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
hardie14:
cc
ALL
dedicating this page to my runaway husband biotechshola. i will soon pull a blizzydodo on you.

Welcome dear.

Series of analysis have been made in this regard. Just go through previous pages SLOWLY and you'll be glad you did.

All the same, your contributions are need here on the discusses as stated below:

Kbs468:

Once again, Good evening Citizens

Yes and straight up without much addo, let's put up ourselves to the latest X-FACTOR challenge here in Golden City as some of Us have already started grin

Interestingly, the challenge is no big deal or new to all of us actually both from our point of view here in
GOLDEN CITY and in the outside world around our walls which is why GRACELANDERS and others that have anything to do with NYSC too would be welcomed whole heartedly as Key Figures and participants around our dinning Table this time around grin

And here we go, although the next line below is to encourage us all in participating accordingly. Alright,

Note:
¤* It's not COMPULSORY that you must respond with the exact figure or degree of imput so that you won't be discouraged to say something or contribute your quota

¤* You can also choose to give your response part by part instead of typing out a whole at once because some persons have phobia for long commentary/Views/opinion or idea postage

Up next is the X-FACTOR challenge as our line of discuss and is presented as below

WHAT ARE THE 20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE ELAPSES TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE
HELP MENTION 5 THINGS TO DO IN 5 DIFFERENT STATES THAT CAN IMPROVE ONE'S STANDARD OF LIVING AS A CORPS MEMBER

This 2nd one can be structured with respect to building a career path during service year, employability and job creation, relationships, etc

3. KINDLY WRITE ON THE CULTURAL SETTINGS OF YOUR PRESENT STATES OF RESIDENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE PREDOMINANT SOURCE OF INCOME, RECREATIONAL AVENUE AVAILABLE SUCH AS PARKS, TOURIST SITES, etc

In this line.. we are trying to reintroduce the talk about our present state of basement again So that we can refresh our minds about each state of the federation again

4. IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE THE PRESIDENT FOR ONE WEEK, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT NIGERIA?

5. IF YOU ARE THE NYSC Director General for one year, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU ENVISAGE AND PROMOTE ABOUT THE SCHEME?

6. IF YOU ARE THE Minister for Education, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU EFFECT IN SALVAGING NIGERIA'S EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM?

In Trying to buttress our explanations, we should bear in mind that

The essence of the No.2 is to have the 37 states discussed out so that citizens can have an idea about the nature of the states that we have relative to NYSC which would help enhance preparation for entrepreneurship during service year.

While For No.3, 4 5 & 6, many Nigerians "KNOW" (in abstract) what they think is the responsibility of leaders as it relates to their present predicament, hence the importance of this discuss as our MENU for the time being. grin

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic for the Executive Cabinet

Thanks for your usual Cooperation!

cc
Everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
hardie14:
cc
ALL
hello sugar, it's been awhile believe yuu gud
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
they never reason us o

Fast and pray like I did (I only ate twc today).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
hello sugar, it's been awhile believe yuu gud
hi sweetie. yeah am good ooo
just lowkey thinz, while waitumg for nysc to end their seasonal film.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Yeeeessssssss! You have finally confirmed it. Thanks for using the 'bolded' to encourage me (CROBBOY) and iambibi to start raisng children. You are the best friend I've ever met in this life.

eeeeeemmmmm, IAMBIBI DARLING, IAMBIBI DARLING, IAMBIBI DARLING, come oooooo your husband Jubrealguy said he is done with you ooooooooo

Come and meet:
the epitome of your dream man,
your destiny magnifier,
Your joy, happiness and peace amplifier,
A platonic and erotic man to turn your fracture into structure with a measure of pleasure in picture of your future into a culture of abundant leisures.

[size=15pt]Welcome home my Love![/size] gringringrin
exhibit 1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
hardie14:

hi sweetie. yeah am good ooo
just lowkey thinz, while waitumg for nysc to end their seasonal film.
I pray d film should end already fa

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Like play like play this [size=15pt]iambibi[/size] make SENSE O shocked shocked shocked

no no no no no, I go start to reason her matter, not witstanding the consequencies. This MUMY-WATER must be mine grin grin grin
cry undecided embarassed exhibit 2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
honestly I tolerated his womanising nature 4 2 long, couldn't take t anymore
cheesy Pele dont mind him
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
divorce or no divorce, na una sabi o, I no send una, living my life to d fullest... Now I can sleep in club as much as I lyk...
cheesy cheesy carry on my brother nothing do you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

I understand when you came visiting at some point in time, the mood with which you saw me communicating with iambibi gave you great concern.
I also understand that when a woman LOVES a man, she guides him jealously suspecting everyone even his own sister.
But actually you have just come back now, why not start with exciting stories of the wonderful memories you had duration your vacation? Or is it that you are trying to do small 'shakara' in order to measure the 'temperature scale' of my LOVE for you
Alright its allowed cheesy
hun? hu communicate with you? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Blackops(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Ok
and please mention me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Blackops(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Ok
and please mention me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ah ah SC31 my Sheri-sheri, all what you're seeing there are false evidences. My name and images are just 'Photoshopped' there. This can only be the work of Fraiser or Rukkyola.

I will make my investigations.

But don't you trust your baby again?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:
cheesy Pele dont mind him
oshe 4 yur concern dearie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:
cry undecided embarassed exhibit 2
.. Swithrt welcom back.... Both exhibit 1 and 2, me am innocent oo.,cry...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
iambibi:
hun? hu communicate with you? undecided

Welcome fine woman. I just dey hail you.

*whispering* Please don't just disappoint me o, na God Name I take beg you. you are my last resort.

Please can I use you in particular to testify that all those EXHIBITS my wife SC31 has filed there are false at least she will believe if it comes from you.

Don't worry about any form of payment or bribe. I will settle you very well later.

Please help me concur that those could be Fraiser's handwork okay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
iambibi:
.. Swithrt welcom back.... Both exhibit 1 and 2, me am innocent oo.,cry...

That was a good move by you. That is why I LOVE YOU because I know you will never disappoint me cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
divorce or no divorce, na una sabi o, I no send una, living my life to d fullest... Now I can sleep in club as much as I lyk...
we no send yuu 2, if yuu like stay 4 club 4eva
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rukkyola:

Am from Osun state & have never been there before. So I don't even know how to contribute on such discussions. More so I have read discussions on Osun states by some pcms here. Niger state where I reside has also been discussed. I will c if I can contribute to it.

Ohh.. nice.

Well, yyou can still drop your comment from your own perspective.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Wao! That is the second state you are analysing - previously Oyo and now Ogun undecided

Thumbs up Brother!
I schooled in Ogun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omo rukkyola olori nla yen da. shey u no see uncle abbey ni abi dem use thread sew ur mouth.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
My Little Knowledge About KADUNA STATE

Kaduna State as we all know is in the Northwest geo-political Zone of the country.

Kaduna State comprises of the following LGA.

Birni-Gwari, Chikun, Giwa, Igabi, Ikara, jaba, Jema'a, Kachia, Kaduna North, Kaduna South, Kagarko, Kajuru, Kaura, Kauru, Kubau, Kudan, Lere, Makarfi, Sabon-Gari, Sanga, Soba, Zango-Kataf, Zaria.

The major Cities are Kaduna, Zaira, Kafachan etc

But I'll dwell on Kaduna main town

»» TRANSPORTATION

Kaduna city boast of good smooth with little portholes roads, the major road network which interconnect the city are. Cost of transit is fair enough.

1) The main town Road
2) Bypass road
3) New Yakowa Road

I know of three major Motor packs

»» Lagos Garage in Mando, as the name implies transport companies plying Lagos route are mostly found there, except Ifeshinachi which is close to Abuja Junction.

»» Television Garage, is the base for buses going to the South-east and South-south and other part of North.

»» Kawo Garage, you can get bus going to kebbi, Kano, Jos etc...

»»»ECONOMY

Standard of Living is fair enough, Kaduna -from my estimation- is 60% a civil Servant State.

Agro-buisness like Cat fish and poultry rearing are extensively practised.

From my experience Cloth and food items are relatively cheap in Kaduna.

The major buying and selling center is Kasua Market in Kaduna main town.

A mini computer villa is in the market, for phones repair and Second hand deals.

PCMs that will be posted to Kaduna town, Watch out for Markaffi Plaza Close to Leventis Round about. It's also the hub for Laptop, phones and gadgets.

»» ENTERTAINMENT

Kaduna local television Stations are kinda depressing, in my opinion. NTA dey try sha but only when they hookup to the national network service, same goes to AIT.

Brila FM and Liberty FM are sure to get you Informed and entertained.

»» if you are into movies, there's a CINEMA in Narayi High cost.

»»» TOURIST DESTINATION

Luggard Hall and Government Monument Bridge * General Hassan Usman Park, Man-made Kaduna * Nok Terra Cotta, Nok Village, Cultural Kaduna * National Museum Museum/Monument * Emir of Zazzau's Palace, Zaria Cultural * Jakaranda Pottery, Kaduna Souvenir

»»» ELECTRICITY

Power Supply is top notch in most part of Kaduna town

»»» CULTURAL SETTING

Kaduna town is home to most tribes in Nigeria if not all, just like Lagos.

Christians are dominant in Kaduna South, Chikun Kachia, Zango-Kataf LGA of the state that I know of.

Muslims are majority in Kaduna North, Zaira etc...

I conclude with
»»» ACCOMMODATION... cost of renting apartment is relatively cheap in the Suburbs of Kaduna town.

When the CUL is out and faith takes you to Kaduna State especially if your PPA is in the State capital Kaduna. And you want more info, I will try to be of help to the best I can...

#Service&Humilty smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

That was a good move by you. That is why I LOVE YOU because I know you will never disappoint me cheesy
..Wah dahhhhh.. How dare you? *slaps him with bag full of money*.. U know what, go fix your crumbling marriage yourself. .. angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jico87: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
nathoneal:

Kaduna State as we all know is in the Northwest geo-political Zone of the country.

Birni-Gwari, Chikun, Giwa, Igabi, Ikara, jaba, Jema'a, Kachia, Kaduna North, Kaduna South, Kagarko, Kajuru, Kaura, Kauru, Kubau, Kudan, Lere, Makarfi, Sabon-Gari, Sanga, Soba, Zango-Kataf, Zaria.

»» TRANSPORTATION

Kaduna city boast of good smooth with little portholes roads, the major road network which interconnect the city are. Cost of transit is fair enough.

1) The main town Road
2) Bypass road
3) New Yakowa Road

»» Lagos Garage in Mando, as the name implies transport companies plying Lagos route are mostly found there, except Ifeshinachi which is close to Abuja Junction.

»» Television Garage, is the base for buses going to the South-east and South-south and other part of North.

»»»ECONOMY

Standard of Living is fair enough, Kaduna -from my estimation- is 60% a civil Servant State.

A mini computer villa is in the market, for phones repair and Second hand deals.

PCMs that will be posted to Kaduna town, Watch out for Markaffi Plaza Close to Leventis Round about. It's also the hub for Laptop, phones and gadgets.

»» ENTERTAINMENT

Kaduna local television Stations are kinda depressing, in my opinion. NTA dey try sha but only when they hookup to the national network service, same goes to AIT.

»»» TOURIST DESTINATION

Luggard Hall and Government Monument Bridge * General Hassan Usman Park, Man-made Kaduna * Nok Terra Cotta, Nok Village, Cultural Kaduna * National Museum Museum/Monument * Emir of Zazzau's Palace, Zaria Cultural * Jakaranda Pottery, Kaduna Souvenir

»»» ELECTRICITY

»»» CULTURAL SETTING

Christians are dominant in Kaduna South, Chikun Kachia, Zango-Kataf LGA of the state that I know of.

I conclude with
»»» ACCOMMODATION... cost of renting apartment is relatively cheap in the Suburbs of Kaduna town.

When the CUL is out and faith takes you to Kaduna State especially if your PPA is in the State capital Kaduna. And you want more info, I will try to be of help to the best I can...

#Service&Humilty smiley

Awesome, thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
nathoneal:

»» TRANSPORTATION

1) The main town Road
2) Bypass road
3) New Yakowa Road

»»»ECONOMY

»» ENTERTAINMENT

»»» TOURIST DESTINATION

»»» ELECTRICITY

»»» CULTURAL SETTING

I conclude with

#Service&Humilty smiley

Thanks a lot..

Peeps have been clamoring for kaduna and here it is..

Nice one
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:
Ah ah SC31 my Sheri-sheri, all what you're seeing there are false evidences. My name and images are just 'Photoshopped' there. This can only be the work of Fraiser or Rukkyola.

I will make my investigations.

But don't you trust your baby again?
**screams**
Whose work? Abeg, I am back for good dis time around, not 4 problems. Rukky d husband snatcher, Rukky d promiscous woman, Rukky the trouble shooter, Rukky the lier, Rukky the..... The last time I checked with dchiefpriest, my blood pressure was really high. All thanks 2 u guys! All am craving 4 now is to be 'Rukky d peacemaker'.
I am currently trying 2 mind my business n dis city ni fa! When u were busy having d fun of ur life with iambibi, and co, did I disturb u?
Sc31 don't mind him o. He is a flirt. I have a better someone 4 u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Fast and pray like I did (I only ate twc today).
wao, I no know sey na d secret b dat, I go start my own fasting tomoro, na just morni, afternoon nd nyt I go eat... because I dont joke wit fasting expecially wen it involves power holder
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
nathoneal:

»» TRANSPORTATION

1) The main town Road
2) Bypass road
3) New Yakowa Road

»»»ECONOMY

»» ENTERTAINMENT

»»» TOURIST DESTINATION

»»» ELECTRICITY

»»» CULTURAL SETTING

I conclude with

#Service&Humilty smiley

Thumbs up brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Omo rukkyola olori nla yen da. shey u no see uncle abbey ni abi dem use thread sew ur mouth.
Uncle Abbey kor? Aunty Abbey ni.
Na padlock & super glue dem use lock my mouth no b gum. How have u been jare? How is NYSC treating u na?
I don submit my resignation letter to NYSC o. Am no more interested n service.
Job hunting ti take over!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.