Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403528 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
godfrey01:
[s]Really don't know how true dis is ooo..make una confirm am
wella!!
***PRESS RELEASE BY NYSC***
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has postponed to
May 25th, the three-week Batch A Orientation course earlier
scheduled to start on 27th April.
Abosede Aderibigbe, NYSC’s director of press and public
relations, made the confirmation while responding to an
inquiry by TheCable. Prospective corps members were
confused when a message started circulating
online that the notification & online printin of call-up letters
had been shifted.
A statement on the NYSC camp appeared to validate their dis
adjustment, but there were again reports that the strange
time
table was the work of hackers who had supposedly gained
access to the NYSC website.
Aderibigbe did not state any reason for the further shift,
but
apologised to the prospective corps members over any
inconvenience that the development could create.
“We wish to confirm the shift in date for the commencement
of the 2016 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course,” she said. “The
new time-table for the course is as follows:
Stream I Commencement: Wednesday, 25th May, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday,27th May, 2016,
Close of Camp: Friday, 17th June, 2016
Stream II Commencement: Wednesday, 29th June, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday, 1st July, 2016
Close of Camp: Friday, 6th June, 2016
“We also use this opportunity to express our sincere regrets
over any inconveniences this change of date might cause to
Prospective Corps Members and other esteemed
stakeholders[/s]
Crap angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Walexz02:
Crap angry
cheesycheesycheesy Correct guy, your brain dey intact.
We are yet to benefit from your input.
Thanks for your usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
My brief write up on OGUN STATE

– The Southwestern state was created in 1976 by the military
administration of General Murtala Mohammed and
General Olusegun Obasanjo in 1976 and has Abeokuta as
its capital.
– It borders Lagos State to thesouth, Oyo and Osun states to
the north, Ondo State to the east and the Republic of Benin
to the west.
– It has 20 Local government areas and has important cities
and towns such as Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Sagamu, Ikenne
Remo, Ilaro, Ijebu-Igbo, Aiyetoro etc

Ogun state has d highest num of tetiary institutions and u can find dis institutions in major citiies in ogun state.cities like

ADO ODO OTA.......convenant university and the bells
Abeokuta................mapoly,funaab and federal college of education
Ilaro..........................federal polytechnic ilaro
Ijebu ode..................Tasued
Ayetoro.......................OOU mini campus
Ago iwoye....................OOU main campus
Ifo................................anoda OOU mini campus
And other private universities in other cities

Transportation
Transportation is cheap,u can get a cab 4 as low as #30...highly cost effective

Accomodation
Accomodation is relatively high in abeokuta due 2 population of students, can't really talk abt others

Economy
Ogun state economy is on the rise...Ogun state has d highest num of industries in southwest.

Eletricity
I will rate electricity 50%

Social life
Plenty plenty jolification for ogun state,especially abeokuta and ota....bt ur pocket must b smiling

Weather:
Normal

Violence and crime
Oguu state is hghly peaceful,U can sleep all nite wit ur doors wide open without any intruder disturbing u

Ogun state ( the gateway state) is d place 2 b.
#bless
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
*clears throat* If i become the president of Nigeria, First, I will make history as the first woman to be president in Nigeria.. (Chaii , Men go hear wuen!!!), But then the burning issues in the country which are of prime importance (corruption and terrorism) must be dealt with properly and with adequate attention. How do I go about this? I would have to start with me and with those who work closely with me, and just like my sister Chommieblaq have stated earlier, i will definitely not work with any of those "recycled" politicians, instead i'll solicit for graduates whose disciplines are in line with government and it's constitution, thereby enabling them practice their profession!! (*Pot belly men listening from beer parlour now jumping and screaming for joygrin*

Then Secondly, Fuel shortage and Power Supply issues must be sorted out!! Truth is Nigerians wants to see a difference when it comes to infrastructural development because it aids economic growth for individuals, businesses and the country at large. Therefore this i would do, by providing elements that are necessary for private power sector to succeed, thereby, addressing the critical needs such as adequate transmission, gas availability and cost reflective tariff, and of course, have a look in other sources of energy such as coal, solar and waste as well as security measures to provide and protect pipelines (*turns to market women* abi no be soooo? *market women replies* Na sooooo!!!!!!.) *Smiles and then Continues* Thank you!!

Then lastly, provision for training and financial encouragement will abound for all Nigerians looking to be their own bosses. At least, with this, large private companies would be required to give to their communities in vital ways, therefore because of more entrepreneurs, opportunities to find employment will increase and less people would wander aimlessly..* huge shouts from youths using their bikes to express their joy* *smiles and continues* thank you!!

*Stands upright to salute* These, my Government would undertake if i be the President of Nigeria!!! So help me God!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:
I am to become the president ghen ghen.. .. .
If I start listing many wrongs I wan to right, u ppl will get tired of reading buh first and foremost this what I will do.

Since I won't really have power to detect who represents a constituent in d Senate or house of assembly buh I won't have recycled politicians in ma ministers, hell no!
I will scout for young Nigerian doing while in their field and making us proud home and abroad. We have many Nigerians in the relms of affairs in some countries abroad, I will lure them home to come and duplicate same.

Ministerial appointment will no longer be a thing use in compensating some people. Imagine a 2 time governor or senator being appointed as a minister. No I need a team of people that can give their all to see a better Nigeria, people that are passionate about this country.

If ma team is right, then we can face anything and build a better Nigeria.
lol... Nice point u made bur u still have to learn more about Nigerian politics, Buhari talk pass dis one bur still na d lyks of Ameachi, Fasola, Lai Mohammed etc we still see as ministers, the truth is no matter your level of integrity bfor u can bcom a president in dis country u need pple I mean d powerful pple nd dia must b an agreement. Tinubu, obasanjo nd Atiku go sponsor ur election nd u go reject dia ministerial nominee, na hin b say u bcom d second interim Nigerian president.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
godfrey01:
Really don't know how true dis is ooo..make una confirm am
wella!!
***PRESS RELEASE BY NYSC***
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has postponed to
May 25th, the three-week Batch A Orientation course earlier
scheduled to start on 27th April.
Abosede Aderibigbe, NYSC’s director of press and public
relations, made the confirmation while responding to an
inquiry by TheCable. Prospective corps members were
confused when a message started circulating
online that the notification & online printin of call-up letters
had been shifted.
A statement on the NYSC camp appeared to validate their dis
adjustment, but there were again reports that the strange
time
table was the work of hackers who had supposedly gained
access to the NYSC website.
Aderibigbe did not state any reason for the further shift,
but
apologised to the prospective corps members over any
inconvenience that the development could create.
“We wish to confirm the shift in date for the commencement
of the 2016 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course,” she said. “The
new time-table for the course is as follows:
Stream I Commencement: Wednesday, 25th May, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday,27th May, 2016,
Close of Camp: Friday, 17th June, 2016
Stream II Commencement: Wednesday, 29th June, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday, 1st July, 2016
Close of Camp: Friday, 6th June, 2016
“We also use this opportunity to express our sincere regrets
over any inconveniences this change of date might cause to
Prospective Corps Members and other esteemed
stakeholders
Back to sender
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Nice point u made bur u still have to learn more about Nigerian politics, Buhari talk pass dis one bur still na d lyks of Ameachi, Fasola, Lai Mohammed etc we still see as ministers, the truth is no matter your level of integrity bfor u can bcom a president in dis country u need pple I mean d powerful pple nd dia must b an agreement. Tinubu, obasanjo nd Atiku go sponsor ur election nd u go reject dia ministerial nominee, na hin b say u bcom d second interim Nigerian president.

That's why am not interested in becoming the president...
If I become doesn't mean I want to, politics in Nigeria is f**ked n the good men remain quiet while evil prevail.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

undecided
grin

Well-done everyone.

Chommieblaq, I really admire you.

1mrblitz, I needed dat ( d kogi write-up). Thanks.

Dtobs, good job.

Well said, missoyin.

Fraiser, you're case is special.

GC citizens, pls hlp me beg nepa. Dey've bin holding d lyt snc ystday.
una own still better o...den don dey hold our own light for over for days
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
iambibi:
*clears throat* If i become the president of Nigeria, First, I will make history as the first woman to be president in Nigeria.. (Chaii , Men go hear wuen!!!), But then the burning issues in the country which are of prime importance (corruption and terrorism) must be dealt with properly and with adequate attention. How do I go about this? I would have to start with me and with those who work closely with me, and just like my sister Chommieblaq have stated earlier, i will definitely not work with any of those "recycled" politicians, instead i'll solicit for graduates whose disciplines are in line with government and it's constitution, thereby enabling them practice their profession!! (*Pot belly men listening from beer parlour now jumping and screaming for joygrin*

Then Secondly, Fuel shortage and Power Supply issues must be sorted out!! Truth is Nigerians wants to see a difference when it comes to infrastructural development because it aids economic growth for individuals, businesses and the country at large. Therefore this i would do, by providing elements that are necessary for private power sector to succeed, thereby, addressing the critical needs such as adequate transmission, gas availability and cost reflective tariff, and of course, have a look in other sources of energy such as coal, solar and waste as well as security measures to provide and protect pipelines (*turns to market women* abi no be soooo? *market women replies* Na sooooo!!!!!!.) *Smiles and then Continues* Thank you!!

Then lastly, provision for training and financial encouragement will abound for all Nigerians looking to be their own bosses. At least, with this, large private companies would be required to give to their communities in vital ways, therefore because of more entrepreneurs, opportunities to find employment will increase and less people would wander aimlessly..* huge shouts from youths using their bikes to express their joy* *smiles and continues* thank you!!

*Stands upright to salute* These, my Government would undertake if i be the President of Nigeria!!! So help me God!!!!

Boss lady, u on point.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

That's why am not interested in becoming the president...
If I become doesn't mean I want to, politics in Nigeria is f**ked n the good men remain quiet while evil prevail.
babe lets forget about dis I want to build nigeria of a tin o... E no fit just happen, Naija no fit better na d bitter truth b dat, make we just enter dia chop our own clean mouth na hin remain, no matter d extent of ur dedication in building a new nigeria, den no go allow u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
babe lets forget about dis I want to build nigeria of a tin o... E no fit just happen, Naija no fit better na d bitter truth b dat, make we just enter dia chop our own clean mouth na hin remain, no matter d extent of ur dedication in building a new nigeria, den no go allow u.

Yea, u get point, any body wey just enter dia, d person brain go format.

Buh we can change and touch lives with little act of kindness on our own, I don't need to be the president to do that!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Wow! Nva bin der tho. Happy new week.

Wao! Buh yu still nid to be dere(lol)....By d way I av bin to Iwo b4, did my first GCE dere(wen I was in SS1) at Anwar-Islam along oluponna....So I know Iwo very well.

Yea n yu too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Okay then, I am waiting for the special Chocomilo from you.
Please don't keep me waiting
I just told yu to pick one...Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Buh we can change and touch lives with little act of kindness on our own, I don't need to be the president to do that!

Excellent, I love the part in bold!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

yea babe datz true, infact I look forward to being one of the most renowned philanthropist in Nigeria bur still make I no lie u if I enter politics to dey I go chop...welwel...so tey d back of my neck go overlap bur I no go dey selfish, I go remember poor man
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
yea babe datz true, infact I look forward to being one of the most renowned philanthropist in Nigeria bur still make I no lie u if I enter politics to dey I go chop...welwel...so tey d back of my neck go overlap bur I no go dey selfish, I go remember poor man

One thing find out bout African politicians,especially Nigeria, they are just too greedy and selfish, like it's embedded in their genetic makeup, they don't care about the common man.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:

cheesycheesycheesy
What a contradiction undecided you STEAL from the masses and still REMEMBER the masses

Brother pack well joor. If you want to be a THIEF, be a complete and comprehensive one grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Excellent, I love the part in bold!

Yes ooooo, one act of kindness (even kind word) can save life. The good we do to others will always find its way back to us, no matter how long, it will definitely come bk to us in many folds.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
opylas:

Hehe... God forbid
opylas so u dey here, you come hide face since all dis days chai... Am very sure two opylas no dey naija... Na my own opylas b dis... Hw far, u still dey Ak? Or u don go lag?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

cheesycheesycheesy
And then you will become the major financial investor in my church gringringrin

Still waiting for more of you.

Hahaha... i'd be glad to cheesy

As for "Waiting for More" I'll do my best
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:

You smh...you think I haven't been watching you abi,all the advances you were making at iambibi and others abi.just continue as I watch you in 5D would soon pull a blizzydodo on you

Just to add to what jubrealguy said about lagos,other places he didn't talk about are ojodu,ogba,agege,yaba etc
Serving in this areas is actually nice,peacful environment except for proly yaba,this in yaba are quiet expensive accomodation precisely,in ojodu things are relatively cheap(food stuffs and accommodation) depends on the area tho,ogba is also a good place to serve with industries but things can be on the high side at times...

For ogun state its actually not everywhere that transport is by drop(taxi) like that guy pointed,its mostly in abk...yes abk has good roads and its peaceful but I wouldn't want to serve thee due to the dryness of the place...then place like sango,agbara and some part of agbado are kind of like the industrial home of the state(I stand to be corrected tho),places like Mowe,ibafo,magboro and the rest things aren't cheap there except in some areas tho...magboro has a lot of untapped prospects and opportunities
Lols, gud 2 av yuu back love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Crobboy See you,who told you I was listening to gossips,was actually seeing everything...you proly didn't see me cause I was cloaked tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Wao! Buh yu still nid to be dere(lol)....By d way I av bin to Iwo b4, did my first GCE dere(wen I was in SS1) at Anwar-Islam along oluponna....So I know Iwo very well.

Yea n yu too.

Wow! U rili knw d plc. I'll chk EJG city out one day too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Lols, gud 2 av yuu back love
lol thanks dear,saw the way you served Fraiser with the divorce
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Wishing you all a great week ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Yeeeaaaa......Nao ya talking, so coming infact on my way already.
Still expecting you o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
una own still better o...den don dey hold our own light for over for days

Dey yaf released ours. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chommieblaq:

One thing find out bout African politicians,especially Nigeria, they are just too greedy and selfish, like it's embedded in their genetic makeup, they don't care about the common man.
babe all dis ones wey u dey talk na theory, me dey tell u practical, na wen u reach dia u go know wots up, kachiku talk more dan dis wen hin never turn minister, na wen hin reach dia hin know sey hin no b magician...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

cheesycheesycheesy
What a contradiction undecided you STEAL from the masses and still REMEMBER the masses

Brother pack well joor. If you want to be a THIEF, be a complete and comprehensive one grin
na where u see steal for wetin I talk, I talk sey I go chop, if u don turn minister abeg no chop o... Make u dey fast for ur tenure in office
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:
Crobboy See you,who told you I was listening to gossips,was actually seeing everything...you proly didn't see me cause I was cloaked tongue
I understand when you came visiting at some point in time, the mood with which you saw me communicating with iambibi gave you great concern.

I also understand that when a woman LOVES a man, she guides him jealously suspecting everyone even his own sister.

But actually you have just come back now, why not start with exciting stories of the wonderful memories you had duration your vacation? Or is it that you are trying to do small 'shakara' in order to measure the 'temperature scale' of my LOVE for you

Alright its allowed cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:
divorce or no divorce, na una sabi o, I no send una, living my life to d fullest... Now I can sleep in club as much as I lyk...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:
honestly I tolerated his womanising nature 4 2 long, couldn't take t anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.