Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship (1794 Views)

Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
Should i let my girl tell her mom about our relationship? I'm a student of ATBU and she is a virgin @ 20, still in 200L Unilag. She loves me so so much and i love her too. We promised to get married after we are through with our education. So i want to know how possible that can be and i dont want her mom to know more than she needs to know about our relation. She pls advice; do u think it can work, and do u think she should tell her mom?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by maximized(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
IMHO, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her idea since you both promised to spend the rest of your life together after studies unless you are unsure of your promise ( due to unforeseen circumstances) or her Mum might soil the relationship (mothers are always protective in this aspect), other than the above it’s a welcome idea, who know´s it might be a win-win situation.

Albeit, its better you find out if her family will accept you as a potential son in-law than to be confronted with heartbreak in the nearest future.

Good luck mate.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by yme1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that
do you want a relationship based on hide and seek or what undecided
you both are mature enough to know what you want
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
@poster
i dont really understand where is your problem? why are you against her mother knowing about you? are you afraid that telling her mother means commitment that you are not ready to handle?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by daylae(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
U're good to go poster! Start making that bound now! There is no better time!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by Amigoz(f): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2010
emmboy:

Should i let my girl tell her mom about our relationship? I'm a student of ATBU and she is a virgin @ 20, still in 200L Unilag. She loves me so so much and i love her too. We promised to get married after we are through with our education. So i want to know how possible that can be and i dont want her mom to know more than she needs to know about our relation. She pls advice; do u think it can work, and do u think she should tell her mom?

cheesy cheesy I had to laugh . . . .

U are a student
She is a virgin . . . . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy wot a way to start describing her cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2010
Amigoz:

cheesy cheesy I had to laugh . . . .

U are a student
She is a virgin . . . . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy wot a way to start describing her cheesy cheesy

She's still a kid nah, don't you know?. hehehehe,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2010
@ poster
first of all why are you blasting your girl's status all over the place? "she is a virgin" and how is that relevant to anything? some people have issues.
respect the girl. i know when you go off describing your girl to people you must mention her status, is that really important? and what does that have to do with telling her Mom about anything? undecided
and GROW UP!! you people are no longer JS middle school/high school students.
be grown and mature about it. are you two not adults?
tell her Mom, it won't kill her. sheesh.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship by xynerise: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2010
@poster. Are you afraid of her bringing her mum to you house if you impregnate her? grin. Cmon you should be happy wink

(1) (Reply)

Debate. . .MEETING online Vs. Physical. / He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) / Is It Right To Marry Someone You Don‘t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.