Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (41943 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Tripleclick(m): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he tolded you to stop shouting,you are still shouting,you no dey tire?grin
Imbe! fvckout
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by cole265(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Activa:
On one hand, you guys claim you don't need to be in govt.

On the other hand, you claim that you're not being appointed into govt.

Biafra is another issue. The author didn't say anything about this.

Which one we go believe?

By the way, how can u conclude with a dozen appointments made by buhari?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

Thank you for putting the fact straight in few lines. Ndi Igbo are their own enemies. Confused and head strong. I advise they settle down, strategies and play the game.

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by engrlarex(m): 3:54am On Jul 31, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

Alaaye Ebola dey ur head, why u dey impersonate yoruba, Shey ori e pe sha. let's see his cabinet first b4 una wail finish. the truth is dat Igbo don't kw politics what dey said is dat "They will sink with Jonathan" and r dey not sinking now. even Obiano said anybody that voted for Buhari is an Igbo Bastard. when did an Ijaw man became an Igbo man. they r still bittered about Buhari's victory. dey need to understand politics first b4 shouting dia useless Biafra. for Agent of Biafra, what d elders see while sitting, the young ones when dey climb the mountain top can never see it. Advice to this indomie generation shouting dey want division.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by engrlarex(m): 3:57am On Jul 31, 2015
liberty300:
Well, it was expected...thats why we didn't vote for him at the first place.

A petty president if you ask me. The north never liked GEJ but he favoured them more. That's democratic.

Trust me, after his 4 years is over, the igbo nation would have advanced further while the nigerian nation (zoo) would be left with more criminals and a pitiable state

in other news ure an Animal now, coz ure presently in d zoo. ur families r all animals now coz dey r presently in thesame zoo with u. u wey suppose dey museum make we kan dey use #20 watch u. Ode oshi.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Chuksgeo: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2015
na Gowon caused all this gibberrish, if not who would be here dragging. . .oil derivations and appointments with some ofe mmanued betrayer people etc

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Obiwiz(m): 4:52am On Jul 31, 2015
We're not better together. We're too different. You don't like a set of people, then why does it scare or incense you whenever you hear they want to end the union?
LET'S PART WAYS & TRY OUR LUCKS SEPARATELY. No need to fear because at least, HEALTHY COMPETITION is good.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
engrlarex:

Alaaye Ebola dey ur head, why u dey impersonate yoruba, Shey ori e pe sha. let's see his cabinet first b4 una wail finish. the truth is dat Igbo don't kw politics what dey said is dat "They will sink with Jonathan" and r dey not sinking now. even Obiano said anybody that voted for Buhari is an Igbo Bastard. when did an Ijaw man became an Igbo man. they r still bittered about Buhari's victory. dey need to understand politics first b4 shouting dia useless Biafra. for Agent of Biafra, what d elders see while sitting, the young ones when dey climb the mountain top can never see it. Advice to this indomie generation shouting dey want division.
[/s]

Trash from a descendant of a fallen demon...
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Obiwiz(m): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2015
jpphilips:

How united were the igbo political parties with the coalition that formed the government at the center??
You want to reap from other region's unity? tell me you are not drunk!!
I look at your personal message in ur profile and all I can say is; DON'T CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED. As a Nigerian, I won't be too concerned about how Cameroon, Ghana etc survives. Focus on how u and ur own people can live independently. DIGNITY!

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by PentiumPro(f): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2015
jomoh:

Analyse issues well before concluding else you will fall into the category of the wailers.

When the leaders of the two houses went against the Partys pre-arranged positions who were the ones rejoicing? Igbos.

When the leaders of the two houses once again went against the party to nominate principal officers. Who were the ones rejoicing again? Igbos

When the southwest was initially schemed out of the house speakership who were the ones rejoicing that southwest has been paid back in its own coin? Igbos

Now that the crises has caused them to loose out because of their lack of political strength they are crying foul.

When the party was nominating principal officers they thought the party won't take them into consideration so they went to scheme with the traitor to get the deputy president. They should be happy for the mean time that they got one cos he might also end up in jail.

The previous administration had no single Southwesterner as a principal officer inspite the fact that we voted massively for PDP then. Did anybody cried? No. Instead we went back and perfect our system.

They southeast/South south brought the winner takes all mentality into the government when they schemed all southwest out of the previous administration despite having PDP senators and reps. Now that they have falling victim by circumstance(which they support) not by deliberate act on the party, they are crying foul.

Bunch of hypocrites.
God bless you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by tpiander: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2015
probably not, @ topic.

I could be wrong though.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jomoh: 5:06am On Jul 31, 2015
PentiumPro:
God bless you. Amen
And you too. Amen. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
jomoh:

Analyse issues well before concluding else you will fall into the category of the wailers.

When the leaders of the two houses went against the Partys pre-arranged positions who were the ones rejoicing? Igbos.

When the leaders of the two houses once again went against the party to nominate principal officers. Who were the ones rejoicing again? Igbos

When the southwest was initially schemed out of the house speakership who were the ones rejoicing that southwest has been paid back in its own coin? Igbos

Now that the crises has caused them to loose out because of their lack of political strength they are crying foul.

When the party was nominating principal officers they thought the party won't take them into consideration so they went to scheme with the traitor to get the deputy president. They should be happy for the mean time that they got one cos he might also end up in jail.

The previous administration had no single Southwesterner as a principal officer inspite the fact that we voted massively for PDP then. Did anybody cried? No. Instead we went back and perfect our system.

They southeast/South south brought the winner takes all mentality into the government when they schemed all southwest out of the previous administration despite having PDP senators and reps. Now that they have falling victim by circumstance(which they support) not by deliberate act on the party, they are crying foul.

Bunch of hypocrites.
[/s]

Bunch of parasitic ingrates cum pathological liars and hypocrites crying more than the bereaved!

http://thestreetjournal.org/2013/03/yorubas-in-europe-decry-jonathans-marginalization-of-the-south-west/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/now-were-the-marginalised-yoruba-elders/

http://www.naij.com/334439-jonathans-attempt-to-persuade-yoruba-too-late-afenifere.html

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/tunde-fagbenle/ugly-signs-of-yoruba-marginalisation.html

http://ketekete.com/why-yoruba-will-never-support-goodluck-jonathan-in-2015/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=145688

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tambuwal-elected-house-of-representatives-speaker/92761/

https://ogala./2011/06/06/aminu-tambuwal-elected-speaker-against-pdps-wish/
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ThimmyWood(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Activa:

Which one we go believe?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

Well said bro.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ThimmyWood(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Activa:

Which one we go believe?

Well said bro. Make you help me tell them oooo.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2015
engrlarex:

I don't understand how Biafra 2.0 directly affects the Yoruba race that you will be thrown into panic mode by words of it being actualized.
I don't understand why you call it a fraud, are you the one being defrauded?

The politics here is that under the current dispensation, we are being subdued in this federation politically and otherwise, it is in our best interest to get our own country.
If you don't want this, try and negotiate or appease us (won't work) to change our minds, this your foul mouthedness is convincing more and more Biafrans that Nigeria isnt a place for them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BraniacX(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2015
ernieboy:

Are u saying he got the vote with which he won only from the se and ss? If the north and west never voted for him there is no way he would have won the election.

Am saying asides the entire south, he won the north central hands down, but the NE/NW were no go areas and you're here claiming the entire north voted for him
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2015
kaycid77:
IJAWS this is how Yorubas Kick una out of office..... Like Sanusi Lamido Sanisi said, Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria... now they are calling Niger delta wailing wailers. Una still dey shout One Nigeria SMH

Senseless child of a goon.

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2015
xtrorse:

Over the decades, it is your kind that supported and still supports the wickedness and evils being perpetrated by this your Yoruba and their co-travellers; solely because you stand to gain in the injustice and inequality in the polity. 
You will not blink an eye to propagate hate campaigns against Igbos at
every slightest opportunity and yet you are the first to cry blue murder when they seek to be on their own. 

I don't blame you miserable being. I
blame this fraudulent contraption under which you have the guts to rant online carelessly and stupiidly. If your tribe is not worthless man up and state it. Let's take it from there...

Bunch of greedy, lazy fellows that
have kept this entity backwards!

Your mama is crying over you, go take care of your abandoned mama in the village, run-away vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Chuksgeo:
na Gowon caused all this gibberrish, if not who would be here dragging. . .oil derivations and appointments with some ofe mmanued betrayer people etc
who is intrested in these human flesh eater, cannibalisin
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Senseless child of a goon.
very wicked and ugly sets of tribe.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by saintandsinnerz: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
hasolalata:

Wil u igbos ever learn? Don't u c all d troubles u put nigerians into?
U should b hiding not bragging..GEJ,dint only neglected us bt allowed BH to go on rampage..n now ur saying GEJ favoured d north..how? Or re u talking abt all d lies shown on NTA just b4 d elections on how he improved d north? Don't just fall on wat ever u heard..
Igbos,u ve always been d black sheep of d nation n always u wil b
So says an Islamic fundamentalist! Extremism is part and parcel of where you come from
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
Imbe! fvckout
imbe!fvckin tongue
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by bare1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mosh1:

U just type this rubbish to alleviate your pain which is still Fresh and Raw.Well,this will not stop me from educating u a little:

1.You claimed that your ppl are not cowards but i have not heard of one instance where Igbos are killing the Hausas even in the East and they have been killing your people even before independence.Just try it once and i promise you that your homeless vultures brothers that scatter all over the North will be history.At least there are many instances where Yorubas were killing the Hausas not once not twice but i have not heard of that from the East of the Naija.
2. You claimed to be better off than the self acclaimed sophisticated Yorubas,how? by owning rented shops all over the place? Pls lemme know the criteria being used,is it history,development,education,achievement or politics. Pls get back to me so that we can debate on this.

What i hate most is that you guys always prove to be "Chest Beaters" as you were being called with little back up to support your claim.
As i use to say,i hate to type this rubbish because it is invidious to be claiming that a particular ethnic is better than the other,if they are better are u as a person better than a whole tribe,if no then pls Bleep off......

If you're definition of bravery involves killing people, then too bad where your life is headed. It's such a shame that many youths of this country do nothing better than curse, argue, fight and show aggression and yet they sit and complain, blaming the government for their pathetic lives when some blessed ones are out the fighting their personal demons, slaying their dragons and climbing mountains to attain greatness. You do not need more than to read a few words of a person to determine their character and what lies ahead of them if they continue to tread in the direction that they do, so reading you guys comments I would say that regardless of whatever tribes you are from, you're disappointments to Nigeria. Nigerians are known for their productivity and intelligence, hence why they record such feats around the world. So I can say you guys are simply Yoruba and Igbo folks and you can remain at that if you so desire. One thing is for sure though, that with or without the contribution of folks like you, the true Nigerian youths are going to take charge of our nation from the older, incompetent generation that have brought us this far with their bigotry, hate and narrow-mindedness. And give rise to a younger generation - real nation builders - that would take Nigeria to the top where she is meant to be. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by nd07(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahahahaha Don't mind my confused brothers.

u mean ur confused blood brothers?
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by nd07(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Very Well said but point of correction, the vast majority of igbos are opposed to secession, brafia died in 1970, and if 60,000 innocent igbo were not massacred by northerns in the months leading to the civil war NO igbo would have wanted to fight a war.

In addition, buhari got poor votes from the east because of 2 reasons;

1. Buhari still represents a generation of people who viewed igbos as ambitious over achieving charlatans who want to take over nigeria (ahmedu bello made that clear in a BBc interview) and unfortunately, this is a school of thought that most northerners of buharis generation subscribe to.

2. He also did poorly in the east because APC is not a balanced political party, does not represent either credible change or a fresh ideology , is filled with aggrieved PDP members, has allegedly corrupt nigerians and is made up of predominantly islamic elites.

However, Buhari as far as we KNEW him was a disciplined, bold, credible maybe slightly baised leader but he was different and that was Needed, but 30years can change a man.

point of correction, igbos were nt massacred by d north. d war was btwn igbos & Federal govt of Nigeria. Remove Federal might in that war the story would hv bn different
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by parisbookaddict(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
nd07:

point of correction, igbos were nt massacred by d north. d war was btwn igbos & Federal govt of Nigeria. Remove Federal might in that war the story would hv bn different

Hold on, yes the war was between the federal government And the igbos/biafrans but the pogroms that saw to the killing of 40 - 60 thousand igbos were by the mainly muslim northerners aggrieved by the murder of ahmedu bello and tafewa.

Yes I also agree thAt the biafrans would have won if all was fair but nothing is ever fair. The nigerians won and biafra is over.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Point of order, you and your Yoruba tribe are the ones living a joke! 

You loudmouthed lots, are in the habit of distorting history, shouting and making useless noise on every available media whenever you hear that Igbos desire to be on their own, as if your whole essence in life is being threatened! Can't you stand on your own?

Bunch of greedy parasites crying more than the bereaved! 

What is your point? do you know why Captcha is necessary for granting online controlled access?
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

OLODO CONTINUE TO DREAM!!! IGBOS HAVE SEEN THE BENEFITS OF THE APC IN OSUN AND IMO STATES. WE ARE BETTER OFF WITH APGA AND PDP.TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS APPOINTMENTS

Ok!! I hope you just echoed the minds of ohaneze ndi iti? will reference your post when next I hear those appointment craps again
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
BOWOTO:
I am from ilaje, Ondo state. Im still wondering what your point is.
am refering to one of ojuiku burugburu tribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)? / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.