Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (41952 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
sweetgala:

Let me correct an international error made by the OP , Buhari has no contributions to the eventualities of the NASS , the leadership row was heavy and wih the Igbo having elected few APC representative effectively put them.out of the race; and if I check right the deputy senate president remains Ekwerumadu from the SE (the OP tried to swing that fact)

Buhari has made few appointments since he became president and baring the service chiefs who were borough screened for corruption most others are personal selections based on merit people who could be vouched for. The Igbo have made themselves enemies of Buhari, he has few trustworthy Igbo leaders to turn to , who can vouch for an Igbo son/daughter , A vast majority of Nigerians are corrupt and have cloudy pasts be they Yoruba, Hausa ,Igbo , Ibibio, efik ,etc when you are trying to select, using stringent criteria being certain is very important and having a trusted fellow vouch is crucial.

Every single Igbo leader has made it a passionate pastimes since April 30 to rally against Buhari, the few who are in APC have little support of their people , I was very disappointed on how Ngige and few other guys were treated in the SE, Ngige was surely boud to be the senate president , the nation would have been saved the desperation of Saraki. Ngige has clout ,experience, contacts, and he is loyal to his word. I know there is something for him in the APC FG, but let September come first before we call the dog bad names so as to kill it
[/s]
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
wexyee:
remove the I am yoruba part.. cus dats a big lie.. U don't hav to tellus ur tribe to mk ur point

He thinks he is addressing kids.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by hopeforcharles(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
As an Igboman myself, i do not see any reason for Igbos to panic as i have never expected any unusual favours from Buhari for the Igbos. Most of the developmental projects in my hometown is either through self help or state govt.
you missed his point, then what is democracy? This Govt is suppose to be inclusive not tribal or divisive, just as some one said he will succeed in dividing Nigeria faster, The Yorubas don't know they are just pawns in this game of chess named Nigeria, just as the writer pointed out Its time Ndiigbo come together to forge a formidable political force, which i am willing to support. If PMB don't want Us Ndiigbo in his Goverment He should just let us go (BIAFRA)

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
jpphilips:
Igbos brought this upon themselves, you can not be tribalistic and expcet warm embrace from others.
They said they want nothing to do with APC, why would they want something from an APC led government?
When APGA joins APC, Buhari will reconsider his stance!!
Nigerians brought it upon themselves not Igbos. Since the fools with Nigeria refused to understand that 'united we stand' and 'divided we fall'.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
SexyKaycee:
Nice writeup, instead of us IGBO people crying all the time, why dont we band together and stand behind one solid person? build him up as a heavy weight and field him next election.. why the crying all the time? Ndi Igbo's greatest threat isnt the Daura President or the south west its ourselves we are a tribe divided by greed and personal ambitions instead of a collective one!!! cry
[/s]
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
hopeforcharles:

you missed his point, then what is democracy? This Govt is suppose to be inclusive not tribal or divisive, just as some one said he will succeed in dividing Nigeria faster, The Yorubas don't know they are just pawns in this game of chess named Nigeria, just as the writer pointed out Its time Ndiigbo come together to forge a formidable political force, which i am willing to support. If PMB don't want Us Ndiigbo in his Goverment He should just let us go (BIAFRA)

I don't know what PMB would do for you guys but one thing is certain, he would never let you guys go.

Baba is smarting seriously. He is human after all. I mean, how can you hate somebody so much. I mean the election results from the SE. Very ridiculous. Now, you are all begging for inclusion. Inclusion ko, exclusion ni.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by AkinPikin: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
melzabull:
shut up! when Igbos oppose booharis lopsidedness and indiscretion, you people shout igbos hate buhari. Was it not the same way you wasterners hated GEJ despite that GEJ was not a sectional president, unlike Buhari who is more of a regional president?.

Yoruba refused to vote for mulikat adeola as house speaker despite PDP endorsing her, yoribas suported tambuwal only to later cry that they had no principal officer, after shortchanging yourselves but you turn to blame GEJ.

Its funny hearing a foolish yolobas like you say that igbos want something on a platter if gold. We know the region that can't do without government, and its the Southwest coming close to the north. Igbos have thrived without government influence unlike Yorubas that rely on govt for survival

Mr. Man, shut up dia! How many articles did Yorubas put in Sahara reporters, Punch and other papers that GEJ was cheating them while he was in office? How many times did any Yoruba groups make noise that they will make Nigeria ungovernable until they are given positions? Yet Ohaneze and other yeye groups will be blabbing their loud-mouths every other week. I cannot buy paper without reading about one Igbo man or group blabbing about being cheated. Just 2 months after PMB entered office o! Yorubas were marginalized for 5.5years, yet we bidded our time and used our brain.

When you were voting stupidly, you did not caution yourselves. Even GEJ's brothers in the South-South were smart and still voted some APC seats in the 2 Federal Houses. You guys were more PDP than even PDP sef, and loved GEJ more than his own South-South people. Now, that the cookie has crumbled, you are shouting nonsense.

You are the only people that will lord it over other people. Then when your gra-gra lands you in trouble, you will start shouting that you don't know why Igbos are the only people that are hated by all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Think, and stop assuming you're better than everybody else.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
sweetgala:

Stop this absurdity that the north nver liked GEJ, I bet you are one who just sits at home and lazily listens to raddio and news paper cheap journalism.

Have you ever even seen the 2011 voting pattern and statistics , Jonathan got a sweet 25% in literarily all the states and won a good number of northern states and lead Buhari by over 4 million votes including most SW states. In 2011 Jonathan was loved , north south east and west; be squandered that love 1st January 2012

The Igbo have chosen to be sentimental about the political issues which Nigerians have had to contend with, when the occupy Nigeria was in full swing and protests were organised in kano, Kaduna, abuja ,Lagos and PH yet having descenting voices from those states and regions , all of the SE became defensive rejected any protest of the unjust sudden removal of subsidy as a new years gift by the FG, and made it as an attack on GEJ an "Igbo son" whn stella Oduah was caught pants down and I can recall how that SE made it into a witch hunt allegations of their sister.

I love the north and SW for something, if any of their kinsmen is caught in a despicable act his punishment would be in public for all to see , farouk Lawan had no Hausa shouting he was set up by otedola, FFK was hung to dry till PDP took him in, Bode George was left to rot and no SW rose to defend him, and many more cases.

The Igbo have chosen to always vindicate evil doers because of the bond of ethnicity, a very wrong strategy.
[/s]

Lies from the pit of hell...
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Amazo: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
ObamaSonnn:

SOURCE

Maybe if the majority of ibo politicians and population would truly accept Nigeria as their country and weren't way in over their heads with their evasive Biafra illusion and self-sabotaging themselves politicking against other regions and deliberately alienating themselves from the Nigerian sociopolitical structure, things would be different. I think the rest of Nigeria have come to realize that the political ideology of the average ibo person is such as to have absolute loyalty for an imaginary country called Biafra, but will readily betray Nigeria for free, which partly explains why others express distrust and skepticism towards ibos. The ibos must embrace Nigeria in totality, if Nigeria is to embrace the ibos...otherwise the current Tom-and-Jerry relationship ibos have with Nigeria will continue.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
AkinPikin:

Mr. Man, shut up dia! How many articles did Yorubas put in Sahara reporters, Punch and other papers that GEJ was cheating them while he was in office? How many times did any Yoruba groups make noise that they will make Nigeria ungovernable until they are given positions? Yet Ohaneze and other yeye groups will be blabbing their loud-mouths every other week. I cannot buy paper without reading about one Igbo man or group blabbing about being cheated. Just 2 months after PMB entered office o! Yorubas were marginalized for 5.5years, yet we bidded our time and used our brain.

When you were voting stupidly, you did not caution yourselves. Even GEJ's brothers in the South-South were smart and still voted some APC seats in the 2 Federal Houses. You guys were more PDP than even PDP sef, and loved GEJ more than his own South-South people. Now, that the cookie has crumbled, you are shouting nonsense.

You are the only people that will lord it over other people. Then when your gra-gra lands you in trouble, you will start shouting that you don't know why Igbos are the only people that are hated by all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Think, and stop assuming you're better than everybody else.
[/s]

Yoruba - a tribe filled with pathological liars!

http://thestreetjournal.org/2013/03/yorubas-in-europe-decry-jonathans-marginalization-of-the-south-west/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/now-were-the-marginalised-yoruba-elders/

http://www.naij.com/334439-jonathans-attempt-to-persuade-yoruba-too-late-afenifere.html

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/tunde-fagbenle/ugly-signs-of-yoruba-marginalisation.html

http://ketekete.com/why-yoruba-will-never-support-goodluck-jonathan-in-2015/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=145688
later dem begin yan rubbish

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tambuwal-elected-house-of-representatives-speaker/92761/

https://ogala./2011/06/06/aminu-tambuwal-elected-speaker-against-pdps-wish/

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Amazo:

Maybe if the majority of ibo politicians and population would truly accept Nigeria as their country and weren't way in over their heads with their evasive Biafra illusion and self-sabotaging themselves politicking against other regions and deliberately alienating themselves from the Nigerian sociopolitical structure, things would be different. I think the rest of Nigeria have come to realize that the political ideology of the average ibo person is such as to have absolute loyalty for an imaginary country called Biafra, but will readily betray Nigeria for free, which partly explains why others express distrust and skepticism towards ibos. The ibos must embrace Nigeria in totality, if Nigeria is to embrace the ibos...otherwise the current Tom-and-Jerry relationship ibos have with Nigeria will continue.
[/s]

Thrash!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by excusemyfrench(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari should not make the mistake of appointing any igbo person in any top position. Igbos always wanna play the "victim" as regards tribalism but the truth is igbos are the most tribalistic and clannish ethnic group in Nigeria. This isn't hate speech but in the last 4 years igbos in high offices have done more damages to the Nigerian economy than any other ethnic group. It's not surprising that the igbos supported pdp in the last presidential elections. Igbos thrive on theft you know. They have started wailing again o. How can they be asking for positions from a man they never voted for? These jokers lost their bargaining rights the day they all decided to board a sinking ship which Gej. The igbos are the most clannish and tribalistic ethnic group who always like playing the victim card and yet they always cry of marginalization. Buhari should ensure that none of them holds any position in this country. Would anyone in his right senses would want to appoint a group of people who have shown themselves in history to be traitors and separatists? God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Spybradd:

no NO no,wiseoneking,it is the moniker you quoted,wordcat,that i need response from,not you.am on the same page with you,i only needed wordcat to respond to your thought provoking post that bared the truth about the Yoruba at the helms of affairs at the nass in the gej govt...haven rejected their very own mulikat akande for a northerner,tambouwal..
Thanks Spybradd for that. U are right.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ceejay4real(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
azzima:
if the north never liked Gej, they wouldn't have voted overwhelmingly for him in 2011 ,same with Yorubas. The fact of the matter is...GEJ let everyone down by sleeping while he was in charge

The 2011 presidential elections were MASSIVELY RIGGED! Quote me anywhere, anytime. So you see, the North never liked Jonathan. Period!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

[size=18pt]You are the only Yoruba person i have encountered online and offline who has "Brain" in his head instead of "Ewedu"[/size]
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by 2kris(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Candyrain:

Well said. Hope it's not too early for a bottle of orijin because you deserve one grin
bro abeg send me plsss
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by hakeem4(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
indeed123:

Mo gbo information.
lori nairaland!!!!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
disumusa:
its only coward leader or people like ibo that will dress like woman,paint,plant hair and abandon his people in war front and run to ivery coast, which ojuku did.

Apart from talking like parrots and embezzling public funds, what else are Yoruba people good at - ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda? 

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup...

Yorubas started June 12 trouble with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind and was expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Paentera(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

Joe Biden never contested against Obama. John Kerry & Hillary Clinton did. At least get your facts right.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mosh1:

U just type this rubbish to alleviate your pain which is still Fresh and Raw.Well,this will not stop me from educating u a little:

1.You claimed that your ppl are not cowards but i have not heard of one instance where Igbos are killing the Hausas even in the East and they have been killing your people even before independence.Just try it once and i promise you that your homeless vultures brothers that scatter all over the North will be history.At least there are many instances where Yorubas were killing the Hausas not once not twice but i have not heard of that from the East of the Naija.
2. You claimed to be better off than the self acclaimed sophisticated Yorubas,how? by owning rented shops all over the place? Pls lemme know the criteria being used,is it history,development,education,achievement or politics. Pls get back to me so that we can debate on this.

What i hate most is that you guys always prove to be "Chest Beaters" as you were being called with little back up to support your claim.
As i use to say,i hate to type this rubbish because it is invidious to be claiming that a particular ethnic is better than the other,if they are better are u as a person better than a whole tribe,if no then pls Bleep off......

Apart from talking like parrots and embezzling public funds, what else are Yoruba people good at - ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda? 

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 

The Yoruba General Oladipo Diya wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe go to the streets of Lagos and prove yourselves. Just this once...

Yorubas started June 12 trouble with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind and was expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by omotoyossi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
biafra only exists on social media;bro...nobody is askin 4 it..only mouth.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by omotoyossi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
jay2pee:
igbos re d pillars of Nigeria, but Nigerians don't know that
lol..pillars how??explain.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
excusemyfrench:
Buhari should not make the mistake of appointing any igbo person in any top position. Igbos always wanna play the "victim" as regards tribalism but the truth is igbos are the most tribalistic and clannish ethnic group in Nigeria. This isn't hate speech but in the last 4 years igbos in high offices have done more damages to the Nigerian economy than any other ethnic group. It's not surprising that the igbos supported pdp in the last presidential elections. Igbos thrive on theft you know. They have started wailing again o. How can they be asking for positions from a man they never voted for? These jokers lost their bargaining rights the day they all decided to board a sinking ship which Gej. The igbos are the most clannish and tribalistic ethnic group who always like playing the victim card and yet they always cry of marginalization. Buhari should ensure that none of them holds any position in this country. Would anyone in his right senses would want to appoint a group of people who have shown themselves in history to be traitors and separatists? God forbid bad thing.

Descendant of a fallen demon, let me remind you what your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers (OIRR) are known for:

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals n human parts merchants
2. Fetish Juju charmers
3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates,  Eiye confra; Soyinka
4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo
5. Evil forest merchants of death
6. Barbaric Rapists 
7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes
8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo
9. Central Bank used notes robbers
10. Treasury Looters - MKO, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE 
11. International Credit card scammers
12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers 
13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit
14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo,  Adebowale (Woolwich attack)
15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu
16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. Gbajabiamila
17. Street urchins aka Area boys
18. Notorious Assassins n murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams)
19. Bloody Tribalists
20. Notorious propagandists
21. Political liars n History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors
22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers
23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 
24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers...

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Goldmaxx(f): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]igbos d bedrock of NIGERIA
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Candyrain(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
2kris:
bro abeg send me plsss
Taking Orijin in the afternoon is a bad omen. grin
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by omotoyossi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
liberty300:
Well, it was expected...thats why we didn't vote for him at the first place.

A petty president if you ask me. The north never liked GEJ but he favoured them more. That's democratic.

Trust me, after his 4 years is over, the igbo nation would have advanced further while the nigerian nation (zoo) would be left with more criminals and a pitiable state
sit down dere!..Jonathan didnt favour d north cos dats democratic!!..he did so as to repay d favour 4 letin im rule. cos normaly in d pdp,d presidency had alredy been zoned 2 d north bt Ya adua died..dey planned 2 replace im wif anoda northerner..bt eventually allowed jonathan..so e ws jz repayin favors.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by omotoyossi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:
igbos are not cowards we face our enemy in the eyes and dare unlike one sophisticated tribe that you can kill in their own land and they will be praising you sai baba and the same time moaning like a local calabar rabid dog called eku-uke to their superiors the igbos.

we are better off than the self acclaimed sophisticated hunger infested tribe that depends on donated benevolent free rice for survival.

Buhari is a damn terrorist - Elrufai
but Y did u bring anoda tribe into dis..Y is ur anus itchin u??did d post make any reference bou anoda tribe??Ewu.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Goldmaxx(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Igbo kweeeeeeeeenuuuuuu!!wink
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Omenkata: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
omotoyossi:
but Y did u bring anoda tribe into dis..Y is ur anus itchin u??did d post make any reference bou anoda tribe??Ewu.

check well your brothers started it
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by nworanco(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Igbos don dey panic since 1960 naw

The ethnic group with the most number of wailing wailers
U are a fool by nature and liking by fools, the northerners and southwesterners supports and back each other for decades now yet Igbos individually are more better than you and ur people. Think of it, u lauzy blood westerner.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
OPUU:
The problem I have wt d Igbo man is their insincerity. Even wt all dis complaints in mind, let 2019 come n c dia attitude.Instead of selecting a credible candidate to stand for the presidential election, we will have over 100 candidates of Igbo origin and at the end of d day, they will all sell to the Hausa man for peanuts. Alex Ekweme had d best chance to become Nigeria's president in 1998, but his brothers dumbed him for OBJ.Igbos shld blame themselves for constantly selling out wat shld be their right.
[/s]
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BOWOTO(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
disumusa:
i will not blame you you've try enough to forge ondo state certificate of origine
I am from ilaje, Ondo state. Im still wondering what your point is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Currency Deal With China: Things To Know / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.