Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (41935 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Debusaka: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you for this
Pangea:
A classical wailing write up!

Igbos and double speak,
Igbos who like to reap where they did not sow,
Igbos who wants Biafra and at the same time juicy positions in government.
Igbos who are busy berating and fighting everybody and at the same time wants everybody to stand by them.
Igbos this and igbos that.
You lot better make up your mind and stop dancing and jumping about like an headless chicken in the market place.
If you want to play opposition, play opposition!
If you want to join the government , then join the government.
You can't do the two at the same time!

In the last government when Jonathan was busy short changing the yorubas, we took it in the chin and play the opposition.
We built coalition to change the government.
Can't the igbos do the same instead of wanting everything to be handed to them on a platter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Lynpet: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Say what u want to say or post
No time for all this. The people of Biafra are already living the zoo called Nigzooria we dont panic cos we are stronger than Nizooria...
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by debada(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin grin

Most of us didnt vote for Buhari and you want posts in various parastatals?
You want to reap where you didnt sow? undecided undecided
Vote for him next election , then you can have the right to complain.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by hola106(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Igbos better learn how politics s been played cos we re in a era. Were tins change every biafra o no biafra u guys shld cool down first marginally look @ d different state with different resources s nt yet time for. U guz to go dat s my word cos dis same leaders wil stil govern and bring more arm to ur territory wen it. Time wise up
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by modhream: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Paentera:

Joe Biden never contested against Obama. John Kerry & Hillary Clinton did. At least get your facts right.
John Kerry never contested against Obama,Joe Biden did.You get your facts right or best of all,keep quiet.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by excusemyfrench(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
xtrorse:

Descendant of a fallen demon, let me remind you what your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers (OIRR) are known for:

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals n human parts merchants
2. Fetish Juju charmers
3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates,  Eiye confra; Soyinka
4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo
5. Evil forest merchants of death
6. Barbaric Rapists 
7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes
8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo
9. Central Bank used notes robbers
10. Treasury Looters - MKO, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE 
11. International Credit card scammers
12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers 
13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit
14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo,  Adebowale (Woolwich attack)
15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu
16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. Gbajabiamila
17. Street urchins aka Area boys
18. Notorious Assassins n murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams)
19. Bloody Tribalists
20. Notorious propagandists
21. Political liars n History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors
22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers
23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 
24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers...
I'm not surprised. Anyone who's not igbo is yoruba. How foolish you are. If you list atrocities committed by the yorubas, it's of no relevance to me cos I'm not Yoruba but you igbos disgust me. Bloody losers of the civil war.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Igbos don dey panic since 1960 naw

The ethnic group with the most number of wailing wailers
fire on,fire dem grin
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
debada:
grin grin grin

pls help me tell them o
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
xtrorse:

Descendant of a fallen demon, let me remind you what your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers (OIRR) are known for:

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals n human parts merchants
2. Fetish Juju charmers
3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates,  Eiye confra; Soyinka
4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo
5. Evil forest merchants of death
6. Barbaric Rapists 
7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes
8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo
9. Central Bank used notes robbers
10. Treasury Looters - MKO, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE 
11. International Credit card scammers
12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers 
13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit
14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo,  Adebowale (Woolwich attack)
15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu
16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. Gbajabiamila
17. Street urchins aka Area boys
18. Notorious Assassins n murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams)
19. Bloody Tribalists
20. Notorious propagandists
21. Political liars n History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors
22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers
23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 
24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers...
pray that your bad belle and hatred for Yorubas does not kill you prematurely. I know say,your dream in life is to visit Lagos one day,na una small London be dat,but our lagoon no go gree you grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Tripleclick(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
debada:
grin grin grin

NO NO, IS LIKE YU GUX DO NOT UNDERSTAND IGBOS,, THE REASON WHY WE HATE BUHARI IS DAT, HE SUPPORTD D GENOCIDE, AND SAID HE CN DO DAT AGAIN, ANODA TN IS , HE S A BIG SUPPORTER OF SHARIA LAW, WHICH IS BAD TO HUMANITY,:

WE VOTED FOR OBASANJO
WE VOTED FOR YARUDIA
WE VOTED JONATHAN

THESE MEN SHOWS SYMPATHY FOR HUMANITY, WHICH WE DDNT SEE IN BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pangea:
A classical wailing write up!

Igbos and double speak,
Igbos who like to reap where they did not sow,
Igbos who wants Biafra and at the same time juicy positions in government.
Igbos who are busy berating and fighting everybody and at the same time wants everybody to stand by them.
Igbos this and igbos that.
You lot better make up your mind and stop dancing and jumping about like an headless chicken in the market place.
If you want to play opposition, play opposition!
If you want to join the government , then join the government.
You can't do the two at the same time!

In the last government when Jonathan was busy short changing the yorubas, we took it in the chin and play the opposition.
We built coalition to change the government.
Can't the igbos do the same instead of wanting everything to be handed to them on a platter.
o ya mi lenu o,abeg help me ask dem jare
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tripleclick:
THESE MEN HAS A SYMPATHY FOR HUMANITY, WHICH WE DDNT SEE IN BUHARI
oga biko HAS sympathy for English now grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Tripleclick(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
excusemyfrench:
I'm not surprised. Anyone who's not igbo is yoruba. How foolish you are. If you list atrocities committed by the yorubas, it's of no relevance to me cos I'm not Yoruba but you igbos disgust me. Bloody losers of the civil war.
And u have d guts to insult us with civil war,, a fight for freedom?? Well! No matter which tribe u are,, those losers of d war, wil stil be better dn ur tribe forever!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by toblosky(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
exlink10:
Buhari: Igbo knows him very well already that is why they failed to vote for him. Those that voted for him is just that they don't have option because of party loyalty or they were paid to do so.

Igbos already know that Buhari cannot in anyway favour them but to say they are surprised in the issue that are unfolding now, will be a lie even though they had a leap of faith considering the much publicized slogan "change" which the APC used as their company strategy.

To me, PMB will always be a fanatics regardless of what he portrays himself to be, because once a general, always a dictator. I only pray that things will get better in Nigeria because he can only deny Igbos political appointments but food or fuel will always be the same price weather you are in north, south, east or west.
These are the most reasonable comments so far
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by sonnie10: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
"A politics that’s based solely on tribe and ethnicity is a politics that's doomed to tear a country apart. It is a failure -- a failure of imagination."

President Obama on Kenya visit 2015
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Tripleclick(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
oga biko HAS sympathy for English now grin
well thats a mistake ''HAve'' shud hv been beta
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by debada(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tripleclick:
NO NO, IS LIKE YU GUX DO NOT UNDERSTAND IGBOS,, THE REASON WHY WE HATE BUHARI IS DAT, HE SUPPORTD D GENOCIDE, AND SAID HE CN DO DAT AGAIN, ANODA TN IS , HE S A BIG SUPPORTER OF SHARIA LAW, WHICH IS BAD TO HUMANITY,:

WE VOTED FOR OBASANJO
WE VOTED FOR YARUDIA
WE VOTED JONATHAN

THESE MEN HAS A SYMPATHY FOR HUMANITY, WHICH WE DDNT SEE IN BUHARI

My dear, first of all, you dont need to shout. Capitalising every word means you are shouting.
secondly, from my writeup where i wrote " Most of us" and My name should have clued you in that I am Igbo also.

You know what? Am sick and tired of Igbos crying foul and marginalisation. Make a name and living for your selves and stop caring what other people think.
Am also sick and tired of Yoruba people antagonising Igbo people. Please you can live without them and they can live without you.
Life is not a competition.

I pity Nigeria. You know why? It is a country filled with masses craving peace when we cannot live as one.
its no wonder white people treat us with disdain and hatred. If we cant tolerate one another, we should not expect advancement or success in this country.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Tripleclick(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
debada:

My dear, first of all, you dont need to shout. Capitalising every word means you are shouting.
secondly, from my writeup where i wrote " Most of us" and My name should have clued you in that I am Igbo also.

You know what? Am sick and tired of Igbos crying foul and marginalisation. Make a name and living for your selves and stop claiming right
WELL AM TIRED TOO ,, WE HAVE NEVER OPTED TO BUILD A POLITICAL INSTITUTION OF OUR, DAS WHY. WE HAV NO VOICE THATS WHY MOST OF US WR WON OVER BY RADIO BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by salisy: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
melzabull:
PDP gave yerobas mulikat adeola akande as house speaker but she was rejected by her own people in the nouse
APC zone SP to SE but were rejected by the same wailing SE
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Mosh1: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Point of correction,Yorubas did not fight in 1993.We are brave and sensitive ppl that knows when to fight.We don`t fight an already lost battles. Biafrans fought an already lost war and did i heard u said the whole world fought against you (why did u guyz twisting history which cannot be re-written).Yorubas control the media in Nigeria and that was we used to fight Nigerians.Nigeria is being pressed and disturbed that they just have to select another Yoruba man for president for what they did against them.That is how to fight war,not by chest beating
xtrorse:

Apart from talking like parrots and embezzling public funds, what else are Yoruba people good at - ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda? 

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 

The Yoruba General Oladipo Diya wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe go to the streets of Lagos and prove yourselves. Just this once...

Yorubas started June 12 trouble with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind and was expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram. 
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Eluwilussit(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

Well, as long as u are saying the truth, tribe doesn't matter. You are an honest person. I don't think there's any need to panic yet. I am a patient man. I will wait till the end before I can judge pmb. So far, nothing spoil. The Igbos say and I quote, " it's better to allow a snake to come out of its hole completely, before you describe it", end of quote.

For now, I choose to join every well meaning Nigerian in praying for pmb and his new friends. Leading Naija no be beans. E tough wella! Lol. Ask GEJ.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by scarffield(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Igbos don dey panic since 1960 naw

The ethnic group with the most number of wailing wailers
is et 2 difficult 2 aff senx
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ideykwum: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bros, when people use phrases like "you guys" what exactly do you mean? How many Igbos have you interviewed? Personally, as an Ijaw man, I find this government a bit scary! There seems to be an agenda of ethnic bigotry and religious fundamentalism!

Activa:
On one hand, you guys claim you don't need to be in govt.

On the other hand, you claim that you're not being appointed into govt.

Biafra is another issue. The author didn't say anything about this.

Which one we go believe?

By the way, how can u conclude with a dozen appointments made by buhari?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Dexema(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
sammyj:
I thought the Igbo said Igbo and the SS are one. Why are they now shouting blue murder over nothing! !!! undecided
God bless you Bro! Tot “azikiwe Jonathan“ was their son,now southerners are no more their brothers? Abegi! Although I want this current govt to serve us all regardless of region but I am seriously tired of this oriental victim card always rearing its ugly head.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ChukChinCol(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is just a personal opinion cos anybody appointed is strictly there for his pocket. Somebody called d 'Igbos' the wailing wailers, what for? I have this questions for u, what have u or ur people gained from the recent appointments so far that seems to be tilting towards ur ethnic group? Even if all the positions were divided between the N and W, does that mean dat Adamu won't be shining my shoe again? Or will Iya Bukola stop to dey sell agbo? Or stop Chinedu from going 2 Japan? Abeg drop ur weak n rootless ebattle, make frnds wit Ebuka, im fit carry u go Malaysia go change ur story.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Duru1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
The answer to the question is NO with capital letters. Ndiigbo did not panic immediately after the civil war and were braced to continue fighting if there was a need. Today does not resemble 1967 and unease rests the head that wears the hat. This government of APC under the leadership of Daura Dumbass remains the only variable in Nigeria’s equation that is subject to failure and panic.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tripleclick:
WELL AM TIRED TOO ,, WE HAVE NEVER OPTED TO BUILD A POLITICAL INSTITUTION OF OUR, DAS WHY. WE HAV NO VOICE THATS WHY MOST OF US WR WON OVER BY RADIO BIAFRA
he tolded you to stop shouting,you are still shouting,you no dey tire?grin
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Chibex50(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
God Bless Nigeria.... God Bless Ndi Igbo.... Gbam....
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by 2kris(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Candyrain:

Taking Orijin in the afternoon is a bad omen. grin
u really think so...were i schooled in plateau state before u wake up in the pple hv already bugu
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Candyrain(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
2kris:
u really think so...were i schooled in plateau state before u wake up in the pple hv already bugu

Shuuu!!! shocked if that's the case one bottle of orijin won't be enough, you need one crate grin
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
madridguy:
Very insightful article but I still believe the igbos caused it all themselves. At times they say its not a good ideal putting all your eggs in a basket. You should expect things like this. Even if the federal government throw a big project to the region you will still not be okay cos no one from the region in the government. If the igbos play the card very well you should have allow Chris Ngige unopposed by now nobody will drag the senate president seat with him but the leaders of the region played blind man politics. Well, you people should bear the consequences as 2019 is around the corner.

Don't be silly. Igbos highlight evident marginalisation in order to emphasize the need to part ways with the evil damnation and British zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kingspin:
Nigerians brought it upon themselves not Igbos. Since the fools with Nigeria refused to understand that 'united we stand' and 'divided we fall'.

How united were the igbo political parties with the coalition that formed the government at the center??
You want to reap from other region's unity? tell me you are not drunk!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.