Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114301 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dayo23(f): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Important Information: If you not from the Local Government Area that produces Oil just forget about applying even if your from the NDDC state
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
dayo23:
Important Information: If you not from the Local Government Area that produces Oil just forget about applying even if your from the NDDC state
your name suggests Yoruba,so how do you come up with that....logically they should be favoured more but merit still counts.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
governoragweven or anyone in benin has the benin office opened now. i want to come down to benin submit mine on friday
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
eye2sabi:

okay thanks. will be expecting your feedback.
I have submitted..didn't fill any forms..dere's an order of arrangement..ur app leta wiv ur passport affixed, age decl or birth cert, ur LGA den ur ssce b4 any oda cert
Staple al 2geda.I fink u shld submit in person

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by eye2sabi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
mauryn87:
I have submitted..didn't fill any forms..dere's an order of arrangement..ur app leta wiv ur passport affixed, age decl or birth cert, ur LGA den ur ssce b4 any oda cert
okay. ure a life saver. thanks, i appreciate.
will go tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
eye2sabi:
okay. ure a life saver. thanks, i appreciate. will go tomorrow
u are wlcm
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
mauryn87:
is there any other cert requested.?.
And where did you submit to and did they do close?
Did you submit at your state origin?
Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
ITbomb:
Address to:
The Director Commercial Industrial Development Niger Delta Development Commission Port Harcourt
Through;
The Director NDDC (........ State Office) .......... Road ......... ....... State
Is it with full scarf or A4 paper
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
hiroz:
governoragweven or anyone in benin has the benin office opened now. i want to come down to benin submit mine on friday

The office has not been opened. but a lady whom i believed is a staff was collecting the applications outside the gate. so we all submitted to her. we waited for her for some hours. was there as early as 8am because she normally comes, collect and goes. she is in charge of collecting the applications and has been doing that since the seal up jst to help. she doesn't stay for long so that the security authorities dat closed up the office will not apprehend her, so she said.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
mYphhiRes:

My friend has successfully submitted at d Oke-Ikpe lga office. I don't know where you are coming from but if you stop at obehie junction, you can take a bike to Oke-Ikpe lga, the nddc office is along the road by your left. Which state are you travelling from?
Can I go tomorrow?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
mYphhiRes:

My friend has successfully submitted at d Oke-Ikpe lga office. I don't know where you are coming from but if you stop at obehie junction, you can take a bike to Oke-Ikpe lga, the nddc office is along the road by your left. Which state are you travelling from?
Can I go tomorrow?
When are they resuming and closing office on daily basis ??
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
please I need answer to all my questions. Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by rhemahil(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
bchi:
please I need answer to all my questions.
Thanks

Hello, pls hav u submited? Am frm abia state planning on going dia 2moro morning from ph
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
bchi:

Can I go tomorrow?
When are they resuming and closing office on daily basis ??
I don't know their opening/closing hours. But yesterday when I went to submit, the man who collected the applications from us started collection around 10/11.Tomorrow is Friday so you should be able to successfully submit tomorrow. But then, you also know how Fridays can be esp with government workers
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please som body shuld info wen will dey start calling applicants for this programme?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by rhemahil(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheCode:
The instruction was for us to apply to the Commission's Office in our respective states. Now the Commission's Office in Abia State is non-existent on the said Uwalaka Street and the only option is the Project Office (which only Abia State happens to have). But the Project Office is not the Commission's Office. You see my problem with Abia State? Any useful info on this would be appreciated. Right now I am still trying to get more enlightenment in order to liberate all concerned Abians from this quandary...
Xup Bro..... Am from abia state too, pls hav u submited ur credentials and wich address did u submit too?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
mYphhiRes:

I don't know their opening/closing hours. But yesterday when I went to submit, the man who collected the applications from us started collection around 10/11.Tomorrow is Friday so you should be able to successfully submit tomorrow. But then, you also know how Fridays can be esp with government workers
please add me on Whatsapp , let's talk more.
Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bulay: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
please does anyone know NDDC's branch office in asaba. The no 6 Odiachi street is not correct.Thanks.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifiegboria(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is it A4 or full-scale paper? Someone should respond please
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by TheCode(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ifiegboria:

Not A4. Use the middle of a white long note.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ozugbo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
bulay:
please does anyone know NDDC's branch office in asaba. The no 6 Odiachi street is not correct.Thanks.
I spent all my money luking 4 NDDC office 2day in Asaba so tay I come dey trek.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by TheCode(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
rhemahil:

Xup Bro..... Am from abia state too, pls hav u submited ur credentials and wich address did u submit too?

The ukwa west address bro. I was there today and it seems that's the place for submission finally, probably because their state-capital address took a French leave.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nigel1: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dear Nlander,

Kindly find the attached pictures showing gas gathering,conditioning and processing via innovative ideas and sound engineering judgement.

Join the interesting conversation going on at http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com/

Regards,

Nigel K.

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
bchi:

is there any other cert requested.?.
And where did you submit to and did they do close?
Did you submit at your state origin?
Thanks
@ my state of origin..lik dey sed ssce is d minimum..u cn submit al d certs u want..buh ur ssce must b dere..dere re assigned staff collecting d app
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Abiababe(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
kayce911:
any Abia resident should indicate let's go together.....

Plz how did u apply.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
governoragweven:

The office has not been opened. but a lady whom i believed is a staff was collecting the applications outside the gate. so we all submitted to her. we waited for her for some hours. was there as early as 8am because she normally comes, collect and goes. she is in charge of collecting the applications and has been doing that since the seal up jst to help. she doesn't stay for long so that the security authorities dat closed up the office will not apprehend her, so she said.
thanks bro.. but one more thing.. at about what time did she arrive because you said you were there by 8am and waited for some hours
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Abiababe(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheCode:

The ukwa west address bro. I was there today and it seems that's the place for submission finally, probably because their state-capital address took a French leave.
Plz I need clear directions to ukwa west. I don't know the place. Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dexcira(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
pls any IMO in d house? how many passports?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ITbomb(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ifiegboria:
Anyone would do. Take the one that will fit in your writing into one page comfortably
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
hiroz:
thanks bro.. but one more thing.. at about what time did she arrive because you said you were there by 8am and waited for some hours

she came at about 10am (9:56am) to be precise. and she didnt stay more than 20 mins, as soon as she attended to those of us on ground she just left base on the matter on ground(fear of possible police arrest ). you may not be able to predict her, so jst get there as early as 8am Wait until she comes cos she may come by 9am and leave even before 10am jst as she did ystaday and i was unable to submit cos i got there at abt 10:40am.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ziondebade(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ozugbo:
I spent all my money luking 4 NDDC office 2day in Asaba so tay I come dey trek.
guys, i think na Warri win am o. At least, we ve heard people submitting successfully there.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by TheCode(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abiababe:

Plz I need clear directions to ukwa west. I don't know the place. Thanks

You didn't say where you are presently.

Well, if you are in Aba, go to Osisioma Junction. Then join a bus going to PH and tell them you want to alight at Obehie junction. The fare should not exceed N200.

If you are coming from PH, then join a bus going to Aba and tell them you want to alight at Obehie junction. The fare may be 250 or normal 300.

At Obehie junction, board a bike and tell the bike man to take you to NDDC office, oke ikpe. Ensure that the bike man knows the place well, this is not a 'maybe...we-go-ask-person-nah' kind of trip, believe me. The road is bad and the place is far. The fare is within the range of N200 and N250, and both prices are fair.

Thats it. You go in, submit, write your name on the list and voila! NDDC owes you a notification mail. I just hope the wait won't be forever.

Something else: tell your bike man to wait for you. You may have to tip him for that afterwards but I think you will be glad you did.

There. I hope that was detailed enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.