Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / t (4281 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Turn The Tables Arround (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

t by josh2015: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
jh
Re: t by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
U r in d states and u r nw livin in ibadan? Like seriously.. grin

2 Likes

Re: t by josh2015: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

I am on holiday. She was in the states last year as well. So can we move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: t by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:

I am on holiday. She was in the states last year as well. So can we move on
so wat is it exactly u wana do? U knw playn games isn't a good idea

2 Likes

Re: t by josh2015: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat is it exactly u wana do? U knw playn games isn't a good idea

Its not but i she is very funny with her ways. Yes we have a not so good history which scares her. But she says she likes me and wants a relationship then she says later that LDR she's not sure of after which she says she does not want to jump. I think the fact that i like her more is giving her a lot of power. I want to her to want me more. Or do u feel i should just continue the way its going?
Re: t by chibwike(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Too long
Re: t by josh2015: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
chibwike:
Too long

Whats too long??
Re: t by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
When egos clash. Interesting.
Re: t by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:

Its not but i she is very funny with her ways. Yes we have a not so good history which scares her. But she says she likes me and wants a relationship then she says later that LDR she's not sure of after which she says she does not want to jump. I think the fact that i like her more is giving her a lot of power. I want to her to want me more. Or do u feel i should just continue the way its going?
ok.. Leme gv u advice as a brother.. First, neva eva let ur gurl knw hw jealous u r of her.. U seem to bug her a lot I guess and dats why she may be formin dat attitude towards u.. Gv her space.. Dnt call her for days.. If she calls, tell her ur busy and mean it and she should call bak lera.. Try makin her feel u dnt need her attention to make ur day..

1 Like

Re: t by josh2015: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
RickRichards:
When egos clash. Interesting.

Ego clash??
Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
make your move after taking her back home from a nice dinner which YOU should pay for.

if she slaps you,.....

OH WELL, try again another time.
Re: t by josh2015: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
ok.. Leme gv u advice as a brother.. First, neva eva let ur gurl knw hw jealous u r of her.. U seem to bug her a lot I guess and dats why she may be formin dat attitude towards u.. Gv her space.. Dnt call her for days.. If she calls, tell her ur busy and mean it and she should call bak lera.. Try makin her feel u dnt need her attention to make ur day..

You are totally right. I believe i have made her realise how much i like her. and yes it seems like her bug her. She says i am persistent on the same topics (us becoming official). I am just trying to learn to ignore her but she always seems to be on my mind
Re: t by josh2015: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make your move after taking her back home from a nice dinner which YOU should pay for.

if she slaps you,.....

OH WELL, try again another time.

LOL i have tried that before a couple of times. didn't work. Disclaimer here i have made bad moves in the past with her which put her on the defensive. But don't u think she should start investing some more into the relationship? In terms of paying for stuff
Re: t by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:
Advice needed here. There is this girl like a lot. We have been of and on for a while now. We never dated cos of long distance and arguments that we have had. We have not had sex as well cos she saw some bad part of me early now that scared her and made her defensive. We are long distance. I am in the states and she is Nigeria. The problem is it seems like i like her more than she likes me. She says she likes me and wants a relationship but she won't jump into anything because of our history of fights. I however like her a lot more i think. This gives her unnecessary power as what she does affects me a lot emotionally. How can i turn the table on her?

She is coming over to seem me tomorrow ( i am in Nigeria at the moment). I live in Ibadan and she is coming from lagos for the weekend. Should i make her pay for some of our dates. Up until now i pay all the time (this is just a me thing). I believe since she is not jumping into anything then i can tell her to foot some of our bills. There is also the sex thing. We have not had sex and that makes me very anxious to seal the deal as i feel that will be part of me turning the tables on her. But she is always so careful around me. Should i make a move again or just ignore?

We call and whatsapp each other but i do it more than she does should i change this?

Also if i drastically change all this would it not affect things? I think what is making this anxious is that i like her and have invested in her so walking away is hard especially since we didn't even yansh. I want to date her o but if i don't at least i should get something. I am sure guys have tried less and succeded but she is always like i know her family and its different.

So pls how can i turn the tables on her ??
Bro, your english doesn't sound like that of someone who resides "in the states" angry angry
Re: t by pTomz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
I doubt u love her bro
I think u r Inlust with her
Re: t by josh2015: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
MasterRahl:
Bro, your english doesn't sound like that of someone who resides "in the states" angry angry

ok....its probably your level of understanding though
Re: t by josh2015: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
pTomz:
I doubt u love her bro

I think u r Inlust with her

Really?? why would you say that? Although i believe love starts from lust though
Re: t by pTomz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
MasterRahl:
Atang akpanikogrin
Inoh kedo
Re: t by tayoxx(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
sorry I don't speak English
Re: t by naijaboiy: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
i'll pass on this one.
Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:

LOL i have tried that before a couple of times. didn't work. Disclaimer here i have made bad moves in the past with her which put her on the defensive. But don't u think she should start investing some more into the relationship? In terms of paying for stuff

PAYING FOR STUFf?

yes.

but not going over the top

all in the name of trying to make an impression.

bt the best idea i can come up with ryt now is...

since you've known each other for a while now, just look her straight in the eyes and ask her why she doesnt wanna have sex with you.

trust me,it will save you a lot of energy (& time)
Re: t by josh2015: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

PAYING FOR STUFf?

yes.

but not going over the top

all in the name of trying to make an impression.

bt the best idea i can come up with ryt now is...

since you've known each other for a while now, just look her straight in the eyes and ask her why she doesnt wanna have sex with you.

trust me,it will save you a lot of energy (& time)

I have done that over the phone. She feels we are too close. I know her sister and cousins and she is scared.
Re: t by pTomz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:

Really?? why would you say that? Although i believe love starts from lust though
Good thing u said "u believe", I bet u, after yanshing her as said u wished, cus u think u'll b cheated if u backoff without a price, u'll b seeing her as a fellow man.... I repeat, THATS NOT LOVE(my opinion)
Re: t by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
pTomz:
Atang akpanikogrin
Inoh kedo
Da owo. Afo ado eyen Akwa Ibom! grin
Re: t by josh2015: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
pTomz:
Good thing u said "u believe", I bet u, after yanshing her as said u wished, cus u think u'll b cheated if u backoff without a price, u'll b seeing her as a fellow man.... I repeat, THATS NOT LOVE(my opinion)

I never said i loved her though. I like her a lot and i am very attracted to her. You are not the first person to have made this statement though but i think the obsessive nature to get something back is just ego and not feeling like a loser. I actually think i would like her more after but will just have more psychological control
Re: t by pTomz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
MasterRahl:
Da owo. Afo ado eyen Akwa Ibom! grin
Nto Ikpa isong ibibio na cheesy

1 Like

Re: t by Abbey2sam(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

he said "state" it could be akure or ibadun nah grin
Re: t by pTomz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Lwkmdgrin
Re: t by josh2015: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abbey2sam:

I only put the information there to let you all know it is a LDR not for anything else. I am in Naij at the moment leaving in 3 weeks. Time......
Re: t by meimoks(f): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abbey2sam:

grin grin grin
Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:

I have done that over the phone. She feels we are too close. I know her sister and cousins and she is scared.

then MOVE ON

#NoTime
Re: t by Tallesty1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
josh2015:
You are totally right. I believe i have made her realise how much i like her.
It is ok like that. She needs to know how much you like her and what she means to but don't give her the impression that life is impossible without her.
josh2015:
and yes it seems like her bug her.
If she gives you reason to believe you bug her then she probably isn't interested in the relationship or maybe she isn't that into you yet. Keep working on it wisely
josh2015:
She says i am persistent on the same topics (us becoming official).
This conclusion of mine may seem premature but that's what I can draw from this very line that I am quoting; thing is, she's got another guy back home and she's not really sure of you so she's taking her time to know who's better to avoid touching stories
josh2015:
I am just trying to learn to ignore her but she always seems to be on my mind
You can't ignore her because you love but you can learn to pretend.

Don't be available all the time and learn to over-look her little mistakes.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? / A nairalander's addiction / She Does Not Gives Regard To Her Body, Exposing It Despite Corrections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.