Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women (5093 Views)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / The Benefits Of Semen Retention / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by ariesbull: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Two of the largest industries in the world have, quite literally, reached a new climax in their production, and have begun using more natural ingredients in their products. There is a growing trend to use bodily fluids in beauty products and food, and semen seems to be the ingredient in demand. Its nutrient-rich composition promises the consumer luscious hair, radiant skin and clinical benefits by improving medical conditions, such as depression and morning sickness. This scientific breakthrough raises the age-old question women and gays all around the world have been pondering: is it better to spit or swallow?

It’s no secret that many men enjoy MouthAction, but what about their female sex partners? There are a number of opinions regarding this topic in the female community, ranging from if we should plug our noses, close our eyes, and swallow the cum back like a tequila shot, or ignore the courtesies and spit it out. It all depends on what you feel comfortable doing, but for those of you who swallow or want to try, there are ways to make the experience more pleasurable and according to some studies, it can be one way of getting your daily intake of nutrients. There are infinite resources out there to help improve the taste of semen, the most popular involving fruit, such as pineapples.

Since, sperm already contains its own natural sweetener, fructose, as well as ascorbic acid and proteins, sexperts suggest men eat more fruits with natural sugar, like apples and mangoes, to enhance the sweetness of their ejaculate. They also encourage them to drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins that could be contributing to the bitter and extra salty taste. Unsurprisingly, mint and cinnamon can enhance the flavour, but due to the high levels of sulphur, doctors suggest avoiding foods like garlic and onion. Other foods that may not be palatable are cauliflower and broccoli because these vegetables cannot only ruin the taste of semen, but produce unpleasant smelling fluid as well. Instead, substitute with celery, wheatgrass, and parsley as the chlorophyll in these vegetables can improve sperm’s sweetness. To motivate your man to undergo what seems like a big lifestyle change, do it with him… and then maybe do him. Men should understand that these steps lead to an improved quality of health and will also enhance their partner’s sexual experience, and therefore enhance theirs. So cum on and get with the program!

Just as foods affect the taste of semen, semen can improve the taste of food. The idea of adding a bodily fluid in your food might be hard to digest initially, until you consider all the health benefits of doing so. Think of it as a spinach-banana smoothie: the initial reaction to adding a vegetable, especially a leafy one, doesn’t seem too appealing until you try it. Dishes prepared with semen are the same thing, and like those spinach smoothies, the fluid has explosive nutritious properties. Semen is composed of some of the following nutrients: fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc, cholesterol, protein, calcium, citric acid, magnesium, vitamin B12, phosphorous, sodium, potassium, and lactic acid. A daily dose of semen could potentially be a replacement for your multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.

To incorporate this nutrition in everyday living, Natural Harvest – a collection of semen based recipes, is one of the first cookbooks to explore this new phenomenon and contains a diverse selection of recipes ranging from alcoholic beverages to meat dishes that contain sperm. The ingredient is also praised as improving the quality of taste in many of the recipes and adding a rich, nuanced texture to some. Although, the meals may not be vegan-friendly due to the fact that sperm is an animal protein, the recipes are completely harmless and the semen is low-cal.

New research in the scientific community has determined that oral ingestion of sperm can combat depression, due to hormones present in seminal fluids. Bio-psychologist Gordon G. Gallup Jr., believes semen functions to improve a woman’s mood, so that she experiences more amicable feelings toward the male counterpart. Serving as an aphrodisiac, it’s no wonder dessert recipes are calling for a dash of semen!

And for future reference, semen is also a natural cure for morning sickness. Biologists agree that the female body initially rejects the pregnancy due to the foreign nature of the semen inside her. The body undergoes this process by inducing the woman to vomit. Studies show that ingesting sperm mediates the affect and reasons that by introducing more sperm into the body, the body will adapt and discontinue this rejection process. Researchers suggest ingesting the sperm of the father is the ideal solution, as swallowing ejaculate of a different man can actually increase the likelihood of miscarriages.

In addition to health benefits, there are cosmetic advantages to incorporating semen into your daily beauty regimen. Many spas and salons across the world have integrated semen into their treatments on the basis that it will lead to healthier hair and more youthful skin. Apparently, semen on the face isn’t such a bad thing after all. These treatments however, are pricey; some salons charge $250 for a 10 minute facial scrub, while Hari’s salon in England reportedly charges £55 for a 45 minute hair conditioning treatment with bull sperm. However, as the salons promise, the rejuvenating properties of these facials are well worth it, and depending on your source, it contains less chemicals than your average shampoo and is therefore eco-friendly.

Before going down however, it is advisable that you and your partner(s) get tested regularly. Although, it is possible to contract HIV from MouthAction, there have been very few reports documented on contracting the virus this way. It is always better to be safe than sorry! And despite the low risk status of acquiring HIV from this oral, there are many other STI’s that you could be infected with, such as herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhoea according to www.aidsmap.com. Preventable measures to protect yourself from infection include practicing good dental care and ensuring that there are no open cavities, blisters, or bleeding in your mouth. Also it is ill-advised to brush or floss before performing MouthAction, save that for after your meal! However, as delicious as semen is, opting for a condom or dental dam may be the healthiest choice if you want to prevent the transmission of STIs but still want to go down on your man.

Read more of this at http://etimes.com.ng/2017/04/24/swallowing-the-truth-the-many-benefits-of-semen-for-women/

Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Somebody should tell me why i will be licking semen....that "abasha " thing.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Fuckshiit: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn dö yöu fúçking swallow
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Fuckshiit: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Somebody should tell me why i will be licking semen....that "abasha " thing.... undecided

för yöu to fúçkiñg know its "abasha" means yö fúçkiñg hád it in yo mouth before wink
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Berlynn dö yöu fúçking swallow
u mean swallow your head??
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Cannibalism........
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Fuckshiit: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn:
u mean swallow your head??

yöu fúçkiñg tried to súçk hîs cóçk but your nôt sö fúçkiñg good at håndling the cúm in yo fúçkiñg möuth---júst answer the fúçkiñg question
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

yöu fúçkiñg tried to súçk hîs cóçk but your nôt sö fúçkiñg good at håndling the cúm in yo fúçkiñg möuth---júst answer the fúçkiñg question

angry i fvcking dont know wat u talking about.... undecided
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Fuckshiit: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn:

angry i fvcking dont know wat u talking about.... undecided

next fúçking time he cúms around, try to fúçkiñg swallow wink
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

next fúçking time he cúms around, try to fúçkiñg swallow wink
i dont eat human undecided wtf are u talking about?
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Fuckshiit: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn:
undecided
Berlynn:
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Babzeeto(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Favorite delicacy to some ladiesgrin
Re: Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Over to the givers and receivers of head lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty / “I Do Adult Movie, Dem No Pay Me,”—Man Destroys Properties In Brescia, Italy / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.