Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! (5596 Views)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2015
The so called foreign babes can't even cook, clean the house, take care of their babies ( when it comes) without the help of a nanny or house maid. Not all naija babes are wat u described. I am proudly naija babe.
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Dragonking: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2015
lilspiceyy:

U dey live with oshomole ba?
Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner https://www.nairaland.com/2332009/oshiomholes-mother-advised-son-marry/4

Oshiomole moves up and down with his wife, how many governors can move around with their wives without wahala or trouble brewing? cool
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 04, 2015
lilspiceyy:
The so called foreign babes can't even cook, clean the house, take care of their babies ( when it comes) without the help of a nanny or house maid. Not all naija babes are wat u described. I am proudly naija babe.
but sister many of our new generation ladies (chewinggum girls)no sabi cook as well.the only thing dem fit manage prepare is indomie and when dem even do am sef e go look like the burnt offering wey noah offer baba God after the flooding cheesy.our moms were great cooks but today ladies junk food don spoil dem.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lurlah2014(f): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
How sure are my that you are not the devil in human cloth, ## white bitch## that is if you are not a nigerian
searching4love:
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

#Team Foreign Girls cool cool cool
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
hmm some wisdom

OP expect many bashing from girls/ladies guilty of dis.
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Abimbolaile(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:

I hope u are normal

I knew you were not normal...rest well
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abimbolaile:

I knew you were not normal...rest well

ORI E TI DARU
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Abimbolaile(f): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:

ORI E TI DARU

Eeya...it is evident..pele..hope you have taken your drugs sha
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by NinaNigeria(f): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
they broke your heart?
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
NinaNigeria:
they broke your heart?

why do u ask
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2015
lefulefu:

but sister many of our new generation ladies (chewinggum girls)no sabi cook as well.the only thing dem fit manage prepare is indomie and when dem even do am sef e go look like the burnt offering wey noah offer baba God after the flooding cheesy.our moms were great cooks but today ladies junk food don spoil dem.
What of d situation wey girls go cook, wash cloth, borrow the guy money and him go still sleep with am on top ooooo....... in the end after 7-8 Yrs him go say no be wife material. guys sef una own bad pass!
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2015
searching4love:

Your useless parents who gave birth to a mannerless prostitute like u will burn to ashes. eleriibu omo adanu sad
U bastard. Omo jati jati. Na person born dis animal call am pikin.
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by MrCork: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2015
searching4love:
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

#Team Foreign Girls cool cool cool

...BEST THREAD EVAR....White women, The real deal!!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2015
lilspiceyy:

U bastard. Omo jati jati. Na person born dis animal call am pikin.

oloshi ni e. fuckkk off
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2015
searching4love:

oloshi ni e. fuckkk off
U are the most useless human being I have ever met! U are depressed, frustrated, mentally derailed and u need help ASAP. I mean it. Just because your mum killed yur father doesn't mean other women are like dat? Just like we have bad girl/women in naija so there are bad men/guys. U blind to see wetin guys dey do girls?
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2015
lilspiceyy:

U are the most useless human being I have ever met! U are depressed, frustrated, mentally derailed and u need help ASAP. I mean it. Just because your mum killed yur father doesn't mean other women are like dat? Just like we have bad girl/women in naija so there are bad men/guys. U blind to see wetin guys dey do girls?

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, GO AND DIE. undecided
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2015
searching4love:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, GO AND DIE. undecided
Dis life is so sweet for me die early grin. Instead u should go and die cos you are frustrated and can't deal with anymore wink cheesy wink
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by czarr(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2015
lilspiceyy:

his mom didn't kill his father,it was edited to bash
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
czarr:
his mom didn't kill his father,it was edited to bash
Like I care undecided. He insulted my parents first didn't u see it? Nah wah oooo
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Like I care undecided. He insulted my parents first didn't u see it? Nah wah oooo

tongue

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
searching4love:

tongue
SMH. U are one sick dude!
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tbillz:
Where is your mum and sis from?
The OP mum and sis are all frm Ibadan, omo' dudu grin omo' ibadan @ op

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by obontami: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Dickrider hw va

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer To Be With White Women / How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.