Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! (5591 Views)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by excusemyfrench(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

God bless u
amen. God forbid that I'll marry one. I can't even imagine it happening.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by IVORY2009(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
All @ this Op_ is an impersonator, he/she sometimes uses the FF monika's as a lady to impersonate here on NL dickrider "Female"; Irunoobo "Female" now he/she has switched to Searching4lovee "Male", he/she live in Ibadan Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Cadamlk: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=36461362][s][/s]

thrash[/quote To you and people of your kind.If one or two Nigerian chicks had treated you badly does not mean they are all bad

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Abimbolaile(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
All boys and girls are the same....maybe there might be some slight changes environmentally...but then all you have written is thrash and i dont see why you shouldnt be flogged...leave naija girls alone...(we rock though)...go and date the foreign girl who will dominate your destiny...if you no like my advice go hug transformer undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha modasucker is back again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
You scarce small,not seen your funny comments 4 two days now
prettythicksme:
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abimbolaile:
All boys and girls are the same....maybe there might be some slight changes environmentally...but then all you have written is thrash and i dont see why you shouldnt be flogged...leave naija girls alone...(we rock though)...go and date the foreign girl who will dominate your destiny...if you no like my advice go hug transformer undecided

I hope u are normal
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:

Hopeless bitcch

ooni gbadun
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:

undecided undecided Gold digger
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shey I come dig am 4ur backyard,huh? undecided
searching4love:

undecided undecided Gold digger
take your frustration somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
Shey I come dig am 4ur backyard,huh? undecidedtake your frustration somewhere else

make i warn u well. i no be person u can disrespect on here. I will finish u in seconds. be careful and fear me
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

Hopeless bitcch

ooni gbadun
Ode!!buhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy go find the person wey frustrate your life tell that one tongue
searching4love:

make i warn u well. i no be person u can disrespect on here. I will finish u in seconds. be careful and fear me

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
I chop ban cheesy just back from nl prison.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ode!!buhahahahahaha

oloriibuu undecided
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

oloriibuu undecided
Nie cheesy cheesy were leleyi sha!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy go find the person wey frustrate your life tell that one tongue

two shamless lesbos .

you both will rot in jail with ur smelly pusscies undecided
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
olofo Niya micheesy cheesy were ni daddy mi naa sha!
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=36467288][/quote] shocked u can never change,i pirry ur life!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

two shamless lesbos .

Stfu!!shamless dumbo!!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
K thank God them don release you, I use eye find you sha, welcome back
prettythicksme:
I chop ban cheesy just back from nl prison.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Person wey do you wicked
Go beg her
searching4love:

two shamless lesbos .

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Stfu!!shamless dumbo!!

ur fellow harlot called diddydiva deactivated when i finished with her. you should expect worse. 6 feets below is where i see u going undecided
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

ur fellow harlot called diddydiva deactivated when i finished with her. you should expect worse. 6 feets below is where i see u going undecided
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
searching4love:
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

#Team Foreign Girls cool cool cool
God bless you for this post...the reason why 'THEY' attack you is because they hate the truth that you have said...as it is now,marrying a Nigerian woman is almost a DEATH SENTENCE...their toxicity will surely kill the man in time.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Dragonking: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

This is actually true..most naija ladies don't have anything to offer in a relationship apart from opening their smelling puzzy...Oshiomole is smart as he choose a foreign lady that is giving him rest and peace of mind and not a hungry naija girl that just want to chop and clean mouth. Abeg, preach on with the gospel. grin
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by tgmservice: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:

I admire ur passion to ridicle this shameless nigerians girls and show d world who they really are contact me let's do this 2gether
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Mcowubaba: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
tgmservice:
I admire ur passion to ridicle this shameless nigerians girls and show d world who they really are contact me let's do this 2gether
undecided undecided
Are u that Jobless nd silly
No offence o
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Youngpo413: 1:43am On Aug 04, 2015
All correct
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love wb cheesy cheesy
wey u dey since?
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ode!!buhahahahahaha
u don turn executioner ni? grin grin
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by lilspiceyy(f): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Dragonking:
This is actually true..most naija ladies don't have anything to offer in a relationship apart from opening their smelling puzzy...Oshiomole is smart as he choose a foreign lady that is giving him rest and peace of mind and not a hungry naija girl that just want to chop and clean mouth. Abeg, preach on with the gospel. grin
U dey live with oshomole ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died / Never Apologise To A Woman / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.