Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? (1626 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / 13 Ways On How To Heal A Broken Heart / Heal-a-heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by Diva1(f): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2009
No matter how much love I've got for my boyfriend/ex, the level of pain he has caused me is three much after everything. Deep down in my heart, I know i should forgive to move on easily but I don't think I can forgive him without placing a curse on him, for him to feel 10times the pain he has caused me.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by Treetop20(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2009
do not curse him
move on and do not hate him either
you will be hurting yourself even more.
cry if you want to, get closer to God if you also feel that way
with time the tears will stop and your heart will heal
take heart, a lot of us has been there
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by bluespice(f): 12:56am On Mar 18, 2009
Treetop20:

do not curse him
move on and do not hate him either
you will be hurting yourself even more.
cry if you want to, get closer to God if you also feel that way
with time the tears will stop and your heart will heal
take heart, a lot of us have been there

i concur
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:04am On Mar 18, 2009
Madea said, you should forgive those who've wronged you not for them but for yourself. All the time you spend thinking about all they did to you and how you'll get them back, they are sleeping in their beds.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by MissyB1(m): 1:13am On Mar 18, 2009
@ Rubric: Yes!! No one can ease the pain/mend the heart better than he can.

@Body:Don't waste Your time mourning him or Your words cursing him. . . .
If You deserve revenge. . . Nature will help You . . .He can't escape it.

Bluespice:Honey mii. . .How are You??
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by Diva1(f): 1:15am On Mar 18, 2009
@Treetop, Bluespice and DaPhoenix and all

Ya'll are right but it means, people can keep hurting others deeply knowing that they would still go scot-free. Even if I don't curse, I believe it would still hunt him down especially when I didn't deserve this pain.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2009
Diva1:

@Treetop, Bluespice and DaPhoenix

Ya'll are right but it means, people can keep hurting others deeply knowing that they would still go scot-free. Even if I don't curse, I believe it would still hunt him down especially when I didn't deserve this pain.

Not necessarily, they will get paid in full for their deeds. Remember, what goes around comes around. I suggest you spend the time you would have used to hunt him down to heal and get your head up. No man is worth the amount of time you are about to spend on him.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by Treetop20(m): 1:20am On Mar 18, 2009
Diva1:

@Treetop, Bluespice and DaPhoenix and all

it will happen
nature will take care of it for you
trust me time is all you need in all of this
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2009
If it makes you feel better, buy a glue gun. . . . .glue his penis to his stomach

Or you can simply use the search engine for the other multiple threads about heartbreak for some advice tongue
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by MissyB1(m): 1:30am On Mar 18, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

If it makes you feel better, buy a glue gun. . . . .glue his penis to his stomach

Or you can simply use the search engine for the other multiple threads about heartbreak for some advice tongue
Lawd Hammercy on You!! angry angry
[size=3pt]Rotfl. . .''Glue his penis to his stomach''[/size]
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2009
Missy B:

Lawd Hammercy on You!! angry angry
[size=3pt]Rotfl. . .''Glue his penis to his stomach''[/size]
Lord have mercy on you. You lucky you didn't have a penis, I would have glued yours too for breaking my heart cool cool tongue
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by bluespice(f): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2009
missy hunnee mi im fine

diva time u started living up to ur name
it hurts no doubt but karma is bad bad bit*h
and she bites at the oddest times

leave him to God im a christian and he bible says
something about revenge being left to God
His actions might be slow to u
but they sure hurt like a stinker

and if u'll love to follow the ways of the world
revenge is best served cold
that is after waiting for long
why wast ue time planning revenge when
karma or God whichever u believe in
can take care of his actions

pls leave him to the higher powers
he hurt an innocent? person
they know how to take care of these things
thats really what they do wink
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:27am On Mar 18, 2009
@ poster abeg small small oooooo grin grin
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by sistajay(f): 6:20am On Mar 18, 2009
@ Poster

I feel for you, many hearts have been where you are today, if only men knew what you're heart is for, maybe, just maybe they'd stop playin silly games. With time the pain will go away, it's always best to just move on and don't look back. Take every piece of your broken heart and let the good Lord mend it, he is a great healer.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by vanderjo(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2009
Hi Diva1,
I understand you cuz i have been there before but i assure you,law of karma will caught up with him,believe me,what goes around comes around,one way or the other,he will pay for it,trust in God he never fails,he will fight your battle for you and heal your wounds completely.but law of karma will fight for oyu cuz its a natural thing.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by bunmii(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
Hey ya sorry.
Everything takes time
You just can't move on that easily, just give yourself time
Trust me with time the pain will reduce until it is pratically nonexistent
Remove all trace off him from your surroundings, remember out of sight is out of mind
Don't let anything / anyone hold you down
And as someone said don't curse him just leave everything in the hands of God.
Re: How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? by CrazyMan(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2009
Just move on and stop grieving over spilt milk; he (your ex) is probably enjoying the company of another girl. So you yourself have to move on.

Life is all about ups and downs.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls / Men Beating Women Vs. Women Beating Men / Relationship Dos And Donts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.